Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCS][CRYPTOVOTER LAUNCH] Bitcoin-sCrypt | in techcrunch - page 13. (Read 32004 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Hashing rate keeps going high and then low.

It's miners jumping on and off the network.  It's normal and has been observed since the coin was released. 
Activity: 152
Hashing rate keeps going high and then low.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Splendid work Ladies and gentlemen.
Smokeasy this is a sterling job!
Well done. Smiley
Activity: 152
saw the techcrunch article.  sounds fun.  might join mining pool
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Decentralized Block-chain Voting
Thank you! Smokeasy for this great coin and voting client. You and your team have done an amazing job. Well done.

Excellent work Smokeasy

We move slowly but surely. So I will continue to support as necessary also in the development and growth of Bitcoin-sCrypt

If someone wants support in Spanish go here
http://www.foro-ptc.com/cryptomonedas-138/foro-en-espanol-bitcoin-scrypt-67268/

Thanks guys.  Close to the finish line.  Need to close out strong.  Thanks for all the support.
Activity: 26
Excellent work Smokeasy

We move slowly but surely. So I will continue to support as necessary also in the development and growth of Bitcoin-sCrypt

If someone wants support in Spanish go here
http://www.foro-ptc.com/cryptomonedas-138/foro-en-espanol-bitcoin-scrypt-67268/
Activity: 7
Merit: 502
I wouldn't call it a relaunch.  The coin isn't relaunching.  Relaunch implies that the blockchain is going to be reset, which as far as I know, that isn't happening.  Re-ANN, Update, or just ANN, I think would be a better terms for the title.  My 2 cents.
Activity: 4
Thank you! Smokeasy for this great coin and voting client. You and your team have done an amazing job. Well done.
well done! I really like this one and have been mining it a while back ago. Now, I don't have any coins... I guess I'll start to mine some more.

Can still be mined by GPU's too.

As of now it can, but I suspect that will change once word spreads its the first cryptovoter vote coin.  Then I think the scrypt asics will start jumping on board.
well done! I really like this one and have been mining it a while back ago. Now, I don't have any coins... I guess I'll start to mine some more.

Can still be mined by GPU's too.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I think you guys should try to get on more exchanges than just C-Cex.

Actually, we are working on getting on a few of the major exchanges before the big vote.
I think you guys should try to get on more exchanges than just C-Cex.
not premine and not any bounty in this coin Smiley

This is a very old coin, I don't think there was any premined and Smokeasy took over the development without any incentives. I'm glad he didn't give up, btw I still have all my coins  Wink

As mentioned in the OP, we refused to do any prefunding of vaporware with an ICO or premine.  As a result it took longer to develop but we finished with an actual working product.  Now ready for the next stage.

I think doing an ICO or premine would have tarnished.  Interested to see how the altcoin scene reacts.

This is a very old coin, I don't think there was any premined and Smokeasy took over the development without any incentives. I'm glad he didn't give up, btw I still have all my coins  Wink

As mentioned in the OP, we refused to do any prefunding of vaporware with an ICO or premine.  As a result it took longer to develop but we finished with an actual working product.  Now ready for the next stage.

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Good job smoke!  Way to stick to the plan man.

Thanks for sticking around bloods-n-cryptos.  Glad we got this working.
Well done smokeasy!

Nice to see you didn`t give up on BTCS, thats a lot of perseverance you have.
With the new voting system we can finally give the coin what it deserves.

Cheers,

Mike

Thx for the support Mike!
Good job smoke!  Way to stick to the plan man.
Pages:
Jump to: