Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax - page 156. (Read 111698 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
More decentralization means a better exchange and a better project. I like that
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
If you print only one copy of the paper wallet and keep it in a fireproof safe, then I'd say that is pretty secure.
If I print only one copy, it has 90% chance that I will lose it in few weeks. Smiley
My advice is - two copies. One to hold wherever you hold it anyway and other one for example at your parents house on some safe place.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi community, I follow the topic since december 2017 and I love all you've done until now.
I'm a miner and also I've bought some BtcZ 3 months ago but there are still on an exchange.
I would like to put them all on a paper wallet but I don't know if it is secure as explained.
Without thinking about burn it or similar, Is it the best way to keep safe the coin ?
What is the difference between T and Z address ? May I choose when I print paper wallet ?

Thank a lot for your answers

The way most wallets work is that a long set of seed words act as a strong and complex master password for that wallet. If someone has your seed words, they have access to your coins. Whether the wallet is digital or paper, this risk is the same. However, any form of wallet is less risky than storing coins on an exchange.

A paper wallet is very secure from a digital point of view, since it can't be compromised by malware or other means. In this sense, it is the same as a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano. However, the real-world security of a paper wallet is obviously down to how well you secure it physically. If you print only one copy of the paper wallet and keep it in a fireproof safe, then I'd say that is pretty secure. If you print out 10 copies and keep them scattered around your desk, then this would not be very secure at all.

Personally, I use the Copay digital desktop wallet (linked from here: https://btcz.rocks/#wallets). The interface is really nice and it works perfectly. Note: if you download a digital wallet, check that the checksum matches and always make sure you only follow links from official websites, like the link I just gave you.

A T address is public, and a Z address is private.

Hope that helps.
Activity: 17
Hi community, I follow the topic since december 2017 and I love all you've done until now.
I'm a miner and also I've bought some BtcZ 3 months ago but there are still on an exchange.
I would like to put them all on a paper wallet but I don't know if it is secure as explained.
Without thinking about burn it or similar, Is it the best way to keep safe the coin ?
What is the difference between T and Z address ? May I choose when I print paper wallet ?

Thank a lot for your answers
Putting all my hashing power on this right now. Even at the current prices BTCZ is generating good income (I'm going to hold it though).

Good call.

Been mining since December and did quite ok, without selling a single mined coin ... did pick up a bunch at 22 sats Cheesy ... so I'm expecting a huge rise in Equihash coins in the next couple of months.
Come summer, all the Nvidia cards will go off ETH and mine Equihash since it runs on much lower wattage and heat.

ZEC is good, ZEN and ZCL bit crap, HUSH is ... just meh but I mine it too since it dumped.
BTCZ is one I have almost half my hash on and rented some on Nicehash too. Great coin to mine and I see way more ... uhh .. community ... ahem .. whales ... Wink

Yeah Equihash is my favourite NVidia algo. I've got a bunch of 1070's mining BTCZ at 100w and averaging 4.2 sols/w. Pretty happy with that.

Seahawk, a question please: I've tuned my 1070 Ti and set power limit to 126 W, I get 4.2 - 4.4 Sol/Ws and a hashrate of 430 h/s without OC.
With overclocking (200/1200) I reach 515/530 h/s. What are your results.
Many thanks for a reply.

With my 1070 rig (not Ti's) on DSTM I can get up to an average of 495 sol/s on 180 core 1000 mem but sol/w drops to 3.5, the rig runs much hotter and is not so stable. Electricity costs are quite high here (UK) so I prefer stability, lower heat and higher sol/w.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Yeah Equihash is my favourite NVidia algo. I've got a bunch of 1070's mining BTCZ at 100w and averaging 4.2 sols/w. Pretty happy with that.

Seahawk, a question please: I've tuned my 1070 Ti and set power limit to 126 W, I get 4.2 - 4.4 Sol/Ws and a hashrate of 430 h/s without OC.
Many thanks for a reply.

That is on DSTM miner I guess. Been using Bminer lately with PIMP o/s ... at 110W same OC as you, 4.6+ Sol/W ~ 515 Sols/s - 9 x 1070ti doing 4600 Sol/s.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
There are two people so far that are taking care of reaching out to exchanges.  When it comes to any specific criteria like CEO or founder, we'll find the right person.  It seems like they want someone that is just directly involved in the everyday operations.  
I'm glad that btcz community have such people. Any names or they wants to stay incognito? Sorry, but I couldn't find any info about them.

To be honest, we are a large community and there is no one person with those titles. Then again, what about Bitcoin?  I guess BTC is fine because they 'need' them....what if they end up 'needing us' too ? Wink
Very good point  Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Putting all my hashing power on this right now. Even at the current prices BTCZ is generating good income (I'm going to hold it though).

Good call.

Been mining since December and did quite ok, without selling a single mined coin ... did pick up a bunch at 22 sats Cheesy ... so I'm expecting a huge rise in Equihash coins in the next couple of months.
Come summer, all the Nvidia cards will go off ETH and mine Equihash since it runs on much lower wattage and heat.

ZEC is good, ZEN and ZCL bit crap, HUSH is ... just meh but I mine it too since it dumped.
BTCZ is one I have almost half my hash on and rented some on Nicehash too. Great coin to mine and I see way more ... uhh .. community ... ahem .. whales ... Wink

Many thanks for a reply.
Activity: 24
Do we know which exchange BTCZ is being added to?

Exmo should be listing BTCZ in April per the Community Meeting on 3/11/2018 [24 minute mark of the video].   It is ranked in the top 75 of all BTC dollar volume, so this is big news.
https://exmo.com

The current exchanges are:    
Trade Satoshi, Stocks Exchange, BTC-Alpha, C-CEX, BarterDEX, Exrates and Graviex.

You can see some of the exchanges listed here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/#markets
https://btcz.rocks/

One exchange not on CMC yet (but shown on btcz.rocks) is Graviex.
https://graviex.net/markets/btczbtc
very detailed explanation or information displayed on the project thread which is mainly mining, I see also many threads made with different languages, for the total supply of coins given very much, but I do not know the price of each coin

Not sure I completely understand (sorry), but you can track the BTCZ price on Coinmarketcap here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
very detailed explanation or information displayed on the project thread which is mainly mining, I see also many threads made with different languages, for the total supply of coins given very much, but I do not know the price of each coin
Activity: 70
Can I download the White Paper? PDF?

Good call.

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Good call.

Activity: 86
Merit: 34
Community Meeting from 3/11/2018

In case anyone missed it!  The live stream is archived here:  https://youtu.be/Ap-wo3C7_j8

Topics covered:

• eCommerce
  • News
  • Exchanges
  • Hash Lottery
  • And more!
Hash4 Lottery Round #8

Community!  We're only two days into Round #8 of the Hash Lottery.  Join for your chance to win 10% of all coins mined by the lottery pool.

Details here: https://hash4.btcz.rocks

GUI Miner How-To: https://youtu.be/_dEegf-tHRE
Bounty on Shopify plugin

Community - if you haven't seen - please don't forget we have a Community Bounty for a Shopify plug-in.

Details are located here: https://forum.btcz.rocks/t/proposal-for-shopify-integration/98

As you know we already have the following eCommerce solutions available:

Payment Gateway BTCZ.in
IP.Board Plugin
CubeCart Plugin
WooCommerce Plugin

Coinmarketcap Announcement link must be update new announcement link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtcz-bitcoinz-zksnarks-21b-max-pow-zhash-no-premine-no-dev-tax-3086664
also, announcement imgur images aren't seems on that page?

It needs to be changed on CMC, yes.  We're not in much of a hurry because we need to hit Jr. Member on this account for the images to appear.
Jump to: