Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax - page 160. (Read 111662 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Hi Girls and Boys! Exrates.me's turnover only 6$.. Why?Why?Why? This is our biggest exchange at the moment. With lowest turnover? Why? When will the big (10 BTC) exchange come?
dtr
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Anyone know the bestequihash miner for amd?

Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner.
Activity: 89
Anyone know the bestequihash miner for amd?
Activity: 86
Merit: 34
If you haven't checked it out - please review our FAQ located here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12y7alZZ1Oj_JS5U43jTwWL9u-CVJAG21FhukSby6uk4

A lot of good information that we've gathered over our 6 months of existence.
Community!

Don't forget to check out our ongoing list of 'Pools that love BitcoinZ'.  These pools donate to the community fund, ranging from 0.3% - 1.0%

https://forum.btcz.rocks/t/pools-that-love-the-bitcoinz-community/51
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
Yes.... changes to OP coming too. Getting more community involved in helping Smiley

Is there any reason why the old thread was discontinued?

The owner died, left the project, or so?

Just handing it over to community in furtherance of the mission of decentralization.

Confirmed
Yes.... changes to OP coming too. Getting more community involved in helping Smiley

Just handing it over to community in furtherance of the mission of decentralization.
Activity: 263

Activity: 263
Any plans to introduce POS?
It is the eco friendly way of rewarding after all

If you read at first page of the ANN, it says:

BitcoinZ Principles:

Store of value - always POW and never POS. We recommend to watch Andreas POW explanation

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
People should stop using bitcoin in the coin names already.
It's outdated and the coin has absolutely nothing to do with bitcoin.
Activity: 72
Any plans to introduce POS?
It is the eco friendly way of rewarding after all
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Dear Admin, do we have any news about btcz automated system which will enable a seller to have this in his site to accept btcZ payments?

Is the BTCZ.in team who designed this btcz payment gateway,  the ''official '' btcz team or do we know if their gateway application is working ?  Has anyone checked this?

If not,
The btcz payment verification by asking for the transaction code of a btcz paymemt (it can be found in the properties of the transaction,  viewing a list in the recorded transactions in the blockchain) is a good idea (as a first simple non automated way).

For example someone is selling a specific product for 1500 btcz and he has gave his public address

I am sending my payment and I am sending the transaction code of my payment almost immediately with an email to his address.
He verify that I am the sender so he consider the payment completed and he is sending the product

--- this seems a little complicated but take in mind that the wallet address of the sender the most times cannot be seen because of the cloaked privacy setting -- please tell me if I am wrong about this

Of course this would be much better if there was an automated btcz payment gateway soon.

Thank you for your time

Vandar

The countdown for the BTCZ PROMO VIDEO soon begins!!
BTCZ Will rule!!!
Activity: 44
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Hey sounds good! BTCZ has been my choice coin for mining for about 4 months now  Grin

Will try to post in here more often  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
So is this going to be the new thread for BTCZ  Huh lol
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
I found the offline github generator to use it on a cold computer and generate my bitcoinZ address , but apparently theres two kind of addresses public t-address and private z-address.

And its a little confusing or im missing something :

On the paper + mining guide it says :
* BitcoinZ-mini and BitcoinZ Cold Wallet cannot be used for mining as t-addresses are needed to mine - the private z-addresses they generate cannot receive mining rewards *

But on github https://github.com/bitcoinz-pod/zgenerate/releases   it says :

" Generates public addresses (taddr - starts with t*).
Just run in command line (cmd):

zgenerate

So now you have BTCZ address and you can start mining! "

So BitcoinZ cold wallet can generate only zaddres or taddres or both Huh   Huh Huh

Hi Ferrarif - it only generates t-addresses.

You can also use https://paper.btcz.rocks to generate t-addresses.
Activity: 3
I found the offline github generator to use it on a cold computer and generate my bitcoinZ address , but apparently theres two kind of addresses public t-address and private z-address.

And its a little confusing or im missing something :

On the paper + mining guide it says :
* BitcoinZ-mini and BitcoinZ Cold Wallet cannot be used for mining as t-addresses are needed to mine - the private z-addresses they generate cannot receive mining rewards *

But on github https://github.com/bitcoinz-pod/zgenerate/releases   it says :

" Generates public addresses (taddr - starts with t*).
Just run in command line (cmd):

zgenerate

So now you have BTCZ address and you can start mining! "

So BitcoinZ cold wallet can generate only zaddres or taddres or both Huh   Huh Huh
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
I will certainly look into it!
I will also look into it and I will also try to understand the project and also want to participate with this project.
Activity: 7
This.     

@elessil

I am all for what you said. What happened to transparent edge that btcz had? no answer to where 10 btc went no answer or formal ann on to new announcement on bitcointalk. What is going on?

Just Pump and Dump scenario, let's wait they anounce a good news for next pump. "Decentrolization" is a shut.
 HODL Smiley
Jump to: