Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax - page 158. (Read 111698 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

Can someone help with applying to Gate.io? This is the new version of BTER.com which I used back in 2013-2014 and it was very reputable site and I never had issues there. The new site gate.io started after Chian started regulating the exchanges. I have never had issues with gate.io except that I dont like their rounding.

You may email to [email protected] with a brief introduction of the coin and they take it from there.
0,00000047 BTC..LOL..Something has begun...

Stocks.Exchange dumped it to 41 SAT.

Well if that happened in most of the BTCZ exchanges that would really be a good sign!!!!

I guess I missed the opportunity to load up more BTCZ. Its back up to 60 SAT right now.

I think the new ANN hurt this coin so with community activating it should start going back up.

BTCZ still commands one of the highest hashrates in Equihash and one of the cheapest reputable coins by far with a low marketcap of a mere $10M.

By the way, I used stocks.exchange once and I will never use it again. It took me about 10 days to get my BTCZ withdrawn, I had to contact Ryan on Linkedin, I never heard back but my withdrawal funds were finally released.
Activity: 263
Noooo! Now price will go more down Cheesy

That would be very nice to tank even more $BTCZ!!!
Activity: 86
Merit: 34
SOLO MINING POOL FOR PROFESSIONAL MINERS

https://btcz.solopool.org/

- 100% of the block reward will be credited to the miner who found it
- Support nicehash (special port)
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
- Stable payments
- Low fee
- DDOS protection
- Great ping

Welcome Wink

Thanks for your support Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

JUMP TO 0.00000069 BTC
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Hello!

I made a new video about BitcoinZ. In this video i explain how to mine BTCz in a very easy way to help new people into crypto.
If you would like to support my youtube videos about BitcoinZ i would appreciate a thumbs up and a subscribe.

If you have anything i can improve or make in next video dont hesitate to reply to me here! I really need new ideas to next video.
I would love to help btcz to the moon, join me at my journey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBwmmGQ2A9w&t=5s

In decentralization we trust <3

Noooo! Now price will go more down Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Hello!

I made a new video about BitcoinZ. In this video i explain how to mine BTCz in a very easy way to help new people into crypto.
If you would like to support my youtube videos about BitcoinZ i would appreciate a thumbs up and a subscribe.

If you have anything i can improve or make in next video dont hesitate to reply to me here! I really need new ideas to next video.
I would love to help btcz to the moon, join me at my journey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBwmmGQ2A9w&t=5s

In decentralization we trust <3

Stocks.Exchange dumped it to 40 SAT.

Well if that happened in most of the BTCZ exchanges that would really be a good sign!!!!

no, it's just someone specially dumping our coin, but be sure he will lose, there will be guts and blood..  Grin

Some noob desperate for profit!!!! They will learn!!!
Activity: 153
In Decentralization We Trust

Stocks.Exchange dumped it to 40 SAT.

no, it's just someone specially dumping our coin, but be sure he will lose, there will be guts and blood..  Grin
Activity: 153
In Decentralization We Trust
great!

Hey chancefx,

Trying to send you a pm but you have the newbie option turned off in your profile Sad

Profile -> Personal message options -> allow newbies to send you PMs.

done

Stocks.Exchange dumped it to 41 SAT.

Please change coinmarketcap link to this ANN.

I think it would show both ANNs.
Hello!

Windows wallet is not working. Stuck on 99%.
Reindex is not working - stuck on 56%.
Deleting all but wallet.dat is not working too - stuck on 90%.

Why bother with new exchanges when Windows wallet has not been working properly for a long time? Let's create not exchangerace but windowswalletrace so we have working Windows wallet eventually.

I am using the swing wallet for Windows and it works fine right now.  Give that a try.   The Linux wallet and mobile works as well.

I'm using 1.1.5.1-2 and it is not working now. It is not syncing at all. At first it stuck on 99%. I launched reindex and wallet. Reindex stuck on 56%, wallet has stuck too, but i do not remember numbers exactly now. Then i deleted all but wallet.dat and launched wallet. It has stuck on 90.09%. 5 connections. No syncing (

I just tested bitcoinz-windows-wallet_1.1.5.1-2_win64 and it synced to 100% by this time.
Activity: 131
Please change coinmarketcap link to this ANN.
Activity: 131
Activity: 173
"Nothing is impossible because I'm not helpless, my life is round because I do not sell it in slices, I am myself, you do not find me behind other faces." /Hungarian Rap Artist - #kilakikitt/

Be Good, Be BitcoinZ!
Don't forget tomorrows LIVE BitcoinZ Meetup on YouTube

Set a Reminder Now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2MBhoVK45Eqp2cMb2bFuUA/live

Scheduled    03 / 11 / 2018 @ 3pm UTC / 9am CST

5am for everyone on the west coast of the US? Im sorry but isn't California one of the important regions here in terms of hashpower and user base?
BTW, BitcoinZ is fork of ZCash AFAIK.

AFAIK, BitcoinZ is not a fork of anything.   It is based on the zcash core and equihash algorithm.     Looking forward to the community meeting 3/11/2018.

Find the Community Paper here:    https://btcz.rocks/en/

The founding principles are:
One-hundred percent decentralized development
Zclassic spirit, Zcash core, Bitcoin fundamentals
Always immutable, hardforks only for improvements, changing history is banned
Fair proposal system
Everyone is equal and every coin is made by the community and for the community
Everyone should be able to mine (ASIC resistant)
We fight for freedom and personal liberty
No pre-mine, no ICO, no dev taxes

Exactly.  If you had to absolutely say it was a fork - its only a zcash core fork, meaning it uses the zcash core code - but are no copies of coins - aka no chain fork.
Activity: 24
BTW, BitcoinZ is fork of ZCash AFAIK.

AFAIK, BitcoinZ is not a fork of anything.   It is based on the zcash core and equihash algorithm.     Looking forward to the community meeting 3/11/2018.

Find the Community Paper here:    https://btcz.rocks/en/

The founding principles are:
One-hundred percent decentralized development
Zclassic spirit, Zcash core, Bitcoin fundamentals
Always immutable, hardforks only for improvements, changing history is banned
Fair proposal system
Everyone is equal and every coin is made by the community and for the community
Everyone should be able to mine (ASIC resistant)
We fight for freedom and personal liberty
No pre-mine, no ICO, no dev taxes
Don't forget tomorrows LIVE BitcoinZ Meetup on YouTube

Set a Reminder Now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2MBhoVK45Eqp2cMb2bFuUA/live

Scheduled    03 / 11 / 2018 @ 3pm UTC / 9am CST

Jump to: