Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTG] Bitcoin Gold Launch – 12th November 2017 (7:00 PM UTC) - page 4. (Read 8036 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Still only the devs are mining for them.

I looked a bit through the code.. I was thinking the premine was time locked completely, doesn't seem the case ?

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L502-L503
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Launched. Has it been profitable for miners?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Has far has i can understand the launch was supposed to happen 4h ago... is it true that only the dev pool is up and running?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
So tell me please. If they lunched or they steel wait, because I can't take address from any exchange for mining this coin.

The network only just came online all nodes need to catch up before anything will be allowed
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
So tell me please. If they lunched or they steel wait, because I can't take address from any exchange for mining this coin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Scam. Organizers of BTG are pieces of shit.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
this is  super scam coin, and devs are full of shit...
i am wondering who pays those guys? ...

bitcoin gold HQ ...activity 16 ? is that you dev? > reserved!
Activity: 140
Hey DEV of BTCgold... JEDITE GOVNA Cheesy
Ahahaha Use google translate Dev to figure this out  Cheesy
Activity: 156
Hey DEV of BTCgold... JEDITE GOVNA Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

You expect random people from the forum to tell you if it's safe?

Well, I tell you it's safe, go ahead Smiley
If it all goes pear shaped, be sure to come back and let us know.  Wink
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us

You expect random people from the forum to tell you if it's safe?

Well, I tell you it's safe, go ahead Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
premine at this rate takes another 6 hours ~

So am I right that difficulty is brought from the main BTC chain and now it has to be adjusted? Is that a reason why it takes 6h at this point?

yes. the fork copies the network difficulty at the moment of the snapshot but im pretty sure the diff has already been adjusted.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250

So am I right that difficulty is brought from the main BTC chain and now it has to be adjusted? Is that a reason why it takes 6h at this point?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Is it a real virus inside of this miner or it's false alert?

https://github.com/poolgold/ewbf-miner-btg-edition/releases

False alert pretty much all cmd miners get flagged by AV on windows due to being able to get embedded in programs and run on peoples computers silently

Can someone confirm? Why was this premine not announced? Is it just that the non-official pools are not complying with donating their resources to a premine?

Why are we finding all this out now. For a coin with 400 dollar futures, a months delay, and a 2 week public testnet this is fucking asinine. A little information goes a long way for the community.

This has been heavily discussed before and now died down like everybody forgot
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Is it a real virus inside of this miner or it's false alert?

https://github.com/poolgold/ewbf-miner-btg-edition/releases

Activity: 145
Merit: 27

Can someone confirm? Why was this premine not announced, or done privately in the transition between testnet and mainnet? Why make it appear as though a 19:00 UTC launch was possible? Is it just that the non-official pools are not complying with donating their resources to a premine?

Why are we finding all this out now. For a coin with 400 dollar futures, a months delay, and a 2 week public testnet this is fucking asinine. A little information goes a long way for the community.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
This was actually an interesting launch.. i've asked in Slack several times for a bootstrap.dat (for BTG) to sync from after they go live but received no answer at all.. Suddenly their pool went online about 15 mins before official launch and after they've released the source to the public their seednodes went down.. For about 10 minutes.. After those 10 minutes the wallet slooowly started to sync (because there was no bootstrap released) and it's still syncing...

So currently, the only pool up is the dev's pool Smiley

This is really a bad launch. Only devs pool is working gives me a bad feeling about btg. Its seems the launch was bad managed, pity. Sad

Others are syncing and will be up shortly but this is just the premine so don't worry by the time this is done all pools will be up to date

Ahhhh, ok. Thank you for this information. Hope supernova is ready again to start mining after the premine. Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: