Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTG] Bitcoin Gold Launch – 12th November 2017 (7:00 PM UTC) - page 9. (Read 8036 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
BitcoinGoldHQ, Is there any Bitcoin Gold Block Explorer too see any BTC address BTG balance?
Activity: 28
Hey, how many coins will be sold during ICO and what will happen to any unsold coins?
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Any wallets already available for this bitcoingold coin? First, they should release one...

U download their 'testnet' code github.com/btcgpu

U go into bgoldd-daemon.cpp, and you comment out two C++ lines that say "if not -testnet on cmd-line, then throw exit()", then rebuild

Now U have a working wallet to do as you wish.

I suspect that's how these online scams that generate addresses/private-key's are working they have a server running the daemon, but keep the priv-keys in a database for later use ( with-drawing funds from idiots who trusted public websites for wallets ).

Of course someone could also write a python script for generating a 'G' address for BTG, but why bother when u can just comment out two lines of code.

Will the testnet just merge to the mainnet when it's active or will you be using a different port for the mainnet ?

For example if I was to be mining on the testnet before mainnet goes live will I be auto switched to mainnet or will I need to change something

That would be pool dependent, if your solo mining right now test is 18332 and main is 8332 by default,

Every pool has its own proxy, and its own ports

I think suprnova.cc being a good company, and wanting to keep the transistion perfect would use the same port as they have for testing, this way their customers make no changes, besides what would be the point of keep the -testnet active for the mining pools, nobody wants to mine a 'testnet' that promises zero coin

For the other mining pools, you probably would need to study their 'how to'

Here's what SUPRNOVA.CC is saying ...

BTGold is NOT LIVE YET !!!!!

You are mining worthless testnet coins currently. This is used to set up your rigs, test everything and then switch over to "real" coins once the devs of BTG release the mainnet wallets. There is no precise date for that release yet. You can test everything but remember - YOU'RE MINING ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS TESTNET COINS !!!

TESTNET-PORT IS: stratum+tcp://btg.suprnova.cc:8816 Nicehash: 8862

See right now they say "TESTNET-PORT" 8816, that will probably drop, and no reason to say MAIN-NET, problem is that suprnova.cc can't activate until they have the working code, and nobody has the code cuz it hasn't been released, and there is no public block-chain for the post fork main-net

The pools will not be getting the code ( source github.com/btcgpu ) any earlier than anybody else, most likely the 'first' to mine, will be those who mine solo, and have their own blocks ready to go when they get the source, ... which is promised 12NOV @ noon, but this the 4th promise in 3 weeks, thus promises mean nothing from BTC-GPU.

WRT to other pool's who knows,

Now POOL.GOLD they're part of the BTC_GPU team, so they will have the code early, and they will probably day's ahead of all other mining pools, because they have insiders advantage, thus MAJORITY of miners will be on POOL.GOLD,

Once suprnova.cc gets got up on the blockchain, and has the source, then the miners will most likely end up there, as suprnova.cc is a good company, and can handle the over-load, while btc-gpu/pool.gold cannot handle a load, as we know a few weeks ago a MINOR dos attack brought them down.

Precise date language above is important, this is the 4th 'deadline' for delivery that BTC-GPU has given us in 3 weeks, ergo its not likely that they will deliver on 12NOV@noon. Incompetent people are frequently forced by their superiors ( jack liao ) to work for a new dead-line, but given the team hasn't changed, and the same ppl are still fumbling along, its NOT likely to get better, more likely to get worse.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

OMG he's alive !

I was thinking you went shadow runner, good to see you still around Cheesy
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
ASK ME FOR LOANS
Any wallets already available for this bitcoingold coin? First, they should release one...

Read carefully what suprnova.cc is saying here

Note these are the ONLY honest mining pool on earth

'The BTG U MINE has NO VALUE"

"We have not a clue in the world when this will go online"
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Will the testnet just merge to the mainnet when it's active or will you be using a different port for the mainnet ?

For example if I was to be mining on the testnet before mainnet goes live will I be auto switched to mainnet or will I need to change something

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

It is good to know suprnova will support btg, I will always chosen suprnova if t is available  Wink

Same here
Activity: 198
Is this the official launch date? Or will they be transferred again? Simply, you do not get it wrong, but trust in a coin undermines such actions.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250

It is good to know suprnova will support btg, I will always chosen suprnova if t is available  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2072

@fcmatt - https://mine.pool.gold/ has downloads, you have to change the address in one file and start the miner.

where i can get my BTG address? since the old address is from old bitcoin is different with the BTG address

Activity: 186
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Great! I assume we could simply mine to our BTC address that were created prior to the fork. So with at least the suprnova pool ready, all we need is getting the right miner and command line. Right?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
@Drokzid - no timeline for Trezor support for the moment but we'll definitely contact them.

@fcmatt - https://mine.pool.gold/ has downloads, you have to change the address in one file and start the miner.

@Sam123 - Claymore's ZEC Miner

@BtcMan2009 - Thank you. It is fact that we missed some deadlines. Our team can do everything but is small. Not for long - we are hiring.
Activity: 574
Merit: 35
Activity: 76
When will the windows wallet be out? Or do you have one ready cant find it on your site https://bitcoingold.org .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Finally I can see that something concrete and definite here, everything is much waiting for this moment. And I very much hope that all goes according to plan. That's interesting exchanges that have promised to enroll coins probably will accrue coins in the launch date. I really hope that it will be so.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
What is the best AMD miner for Bitcoin Gold.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2072

any tutorials how to mining the BTG coins in your pool there ? like a video?
since i want to mine this new bitcoin

Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Does anybody know when Trezor will support Bitcoin Gold?

There has not been any news regarding the BTC support since the fork hype some weeks ago.
Pages:
Jump to: