Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTG] Bitcoin Gold Launch – 12th November 2017 (7:00 PM UTC) - page 6. (Read 8036 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Everything down kinda tell me that there is a lot of people trying to connect or mine it which is a good sign right ? Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
Anyone know if Bittrex will give us our coins now?
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
and....

suprnova is down?

The status page has been down for maybe 20 minutes. Miner still connected to the pool with 1xxx ms delay. I'm hoping the auto switch over to mainnet is working. I'm not sure if restarting the miner is a good idea right now.
All shares are rejected
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think it's an interesting project, it just got launched, I just joined the mining, I don't understand why people complain so much about there being 300 mined blocks, obviously it would be testing I think..

good luck with the project to dev
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
and....

suprnova is down?

The status page has been down for maybe 20 minutes. Miner still connected to the pool with 1xxx ms delay. I'm hoping the auto switch over to mainnet is working. I'm not sure if restarting the miner is a good idea right now.

Edit: keep getting share rejected...
Activity: 12
and....

suprnova is down?

It seems like not suprnova only is down  Undecided
Activity: 78
and....

suprnova is down?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Is the launch was postponed?

No 30 mins to go
Ok. Just saw this notice

"Bitcoin Gold main net collapsed, MainNet will be rescheduled for 15.11.2017 3PM UTC Thanks for understanding, we are working hard to solve the issues. DevTeam"

guess its somekind of fake notice... till dev confirm or not it

Where did you read this ?
Some untrusted source.

Ive not seen anything anywhere on any official channels so yes I would say its 100% fake

The main net code has been merged on github and all builds passed so I would say everything is good to go in just over 15 mins
Activity: 78
lupanar, read the PM, please
What is bittrex policy with BTG, are they going to support it and if so is there already info when they implement BTG wallet?

how to implement the wallet when there is no wallet(yet)

What do you mean there is no wallet hibtc and bitfinex already trading this coin so they must have it implemented (maybe I expressed myself wrong but what I ment is just to be able to generate BTG address) . I'm not talking about a standalone wallet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

No 30 mins to go
Ok. Just saw this notice

"Bitcoin Gold main net collapsed, MainNet will be rescheduled for 15.11.2017 3PM UTC Thanks for understanding, we are working hard to solve the issues. DevTeam"

Some untrusted source.

hmm...seems like from slack. lets wait for offical statement.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
What is bittrex policy with BTG, are they going to support it and if so is there already info when they implement BTG wallet?

how to implement the wallet when there is no wallet(yet)

No 30 mins to go
Ok. Just saw this notice

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
about 30minutes the bictoin Glod will launch , i will trying my GPU card when it available mining

but i think the asic miner will come out soon .. Undecided
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

No 30 mins to go
Ok. Just saw this notice

Still waiting to get a BTG wallet from coinomi

That's been available for a while for me
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Still waiting to get a BTG wallet from coinomi
Activity: 672
So guys, to start the wait quite a bit. Today is a great day for gold. Many are waiting for the accrual of coins, those who have not given and will be selling them in the market. Well, while I'll watch away from it all. I think an interesting movie out.

From I know it is not. Countdown is ticking. Looks to be a huge hype about it. To be honest I'm waiting myself.

p.s.

As soon as it starts where can we check blocks?

Pages:
Jump to: