Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 20. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Soon the Romanian site will be ON, we work on this too. Be patient please.

As @Sakura said, BitLeu is not only for Romanians but it is for all Romanians and their global Friends! Smiley Smiley
There ar many millions of Romanians living outside of Romania, and they have families, businesses and friends, so all are welcomed to join and later use BitLeu in many feasible and real life ways. This coin will be sustainable by real projects that are implemented step by step. All info will be opened and online but right now we still work on this and need your help too.

I came into the team later and we work hard now to make it the best altcoin you've ever seen, and will the community help it will be so!  Grin

And regarding your help, if you are good in one of the following fields, please PM me and let see how we can work together for the success of a sustainable criptocurrency project:
- Creating campaigns online
- Developing a Trading Platform for BTL, BTC, LTC and RON
- Creating a Paper Wallet
- Setup a P2P Pool
- Development BTL Stick (like Trezor).

So, again, thank you very much to all those posting here suggestions and pertinent comments! Smiley

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Yes we know exactly what we do but we take into consideration the suggestions of you the community also, as it is normal. Thank you for your pertinent postings here.

Then how about you make that website in romanian. and romanian only.
Why do you care about english speaking people? It's a coin for romania not for senegal or indonesia.

I think it's normal when developers wanted to bring the world's attention to the project, so for this to write in English.

Do you think that Aurora would have success if only Icelanders knew about it? I do not think so.

But I agree with you that developers need to add the Romanian language in official site. As they did in the Romanian forum:
http://bitcoin-romania.ro/index.php/board,14.0.html

Honestly , I think aurora is a failure.
And yes , if only Icelanders knew about it , if there was no rush to get the coin on exchanges , yes it could have been a success.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Yes we know exactly what we do but we take into consideration the suggestions of you the community also, as it is normal. Thank you for your pertinent postings here.

Why do you care about english speaking people? It's a coin for romania not for senegal or indonesia.

I think it's normal when developers wanted to bring the world's attention to the project, so for this to write in English.

Do you think that Aurora would have success if only Icelanders knew about it? I do not think so.

But I agree with you that developers need to add the Romanian language in official site. As they did in the Romanian forum:
http://bitcoin-romania.ro/index.php/board,14.0.html
in defi we trust

in defi we trust

The Romanians
The premined coins will be distributed to National citizens of Romania via their national ID number as proof of identity to receive coins, in the next years, making sure that the coin will have a wide spread. A database will be created for this purpose and the Foundation will play its role in making sure the spread is fair and there will be no people receiving the same amount of money twice. Each Romanian will receive 100 BitLeu coins. The first delivery will take place at the 1st December 2014, the National Day of Romania!

So, what you are actually saying here is that in order to receive my share I will have to give up my anonymity? Wasn't that one of the main goals of crypto? You should probably re-think this until the delivery date. If there will be any delivery date, that is... I doubt this crap will live that long... coming from a Romanian citizen.
Some things will have to be adapted and remade, of course. We will work on few sensitive issues, and all suggestions are welcomed. We take into consideration all comments and feedback. We want to make this coins real success with sustainable support.
Thank you very much for all who are posting pertinent comments here.

So basically you launched a coin (project) and have no clue how it will be done ?

What part of the project has been done till now?  website (5 mins) copy clone coin (10 minutes) wall of text 20 mins?

All this little Smiley in one month ?

The Romanians
The premined coins will be distributed to National citizens of Romania via their national ID number as proof of identity to receive coins, in the next years, making sure that the coin will have a wide spread. A database will be created for this purpose and the Foundation will play its role in making sure the spread is fair and there will be no people receiving the same amount of money twice. Each Romanian will receive 100 BitLeu coins. The first delivery will take place at the 1st December 2014, the National Day of Romania!

So, what you are actually saying here is that in order to receive my share I will have to give up my anonymity? Wasn't that one of the main goals of crypto? You should probably re-think this until the delivery date. If there will be any delivery date, that is... I doubt this crap will live that long... coming from a Romanian citizen.
Some things will have to be adapted and remade, of course. We will work on few sensitive issues, and all suggestions are welcomed. We take into consideration all comments and feedback. We want to make this coins real success with sustainable support.
Thank you very much for all who are posting pertinent comments here.
in defi we trust

The Romanians

Use this Smiley
http://www.bogus.ovh.org/generatory/cod_numeric_personal.html
or this
http://megawap.3x.ro/cnpgenerator.php
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

The Romanians

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Please don't forget to vote on Mintpal
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

Bitleu

We are Ready to Rock & Roll.

PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

BTL.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

Our Pool Sites are managed by DataCenter Admins.

I get only rejects, are there some problems here?
Activity: 278
Activity: 10
Same here, used your link and got "Unable to send mail to your address".

Looks like your mail server is not working.

Please, try it now!
Activity: 27
I need another pool or P2P. Anyone have it?
Activity: 42
CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

Bitleu

We are Ready to Rock & Roll.

PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

BTL.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

Our Pool Sites are managed by DataCenter Admins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.
Our pool is working!
http://btl.coinsprofit.com/
Pool is very protected now.

WOW! THANKS A LOT!
Happy MINING!!

Can't login. The old credentials don't work. The forgot password doesn't work (it says it can't send me the email).
What to do ?

All passwords and pins was reset after hackers attack.

Please restore your password by http://btl.coinsprofit.com/index.php?page=password

(And check SPAM folder!)

Same here, used your link and got "Unable to send mail to your address".

Looks like your mail server is not working.
Activity: 364
Our pool is working!
http://btl.coinsprofit.com/
Pool is very protected now.

WOW! THANKS A LOT!
Happy MINING!!

Can't login. The old credentials don't work. The forgot password doesn't work (it says it can't send me the email).
What to do ?

All passwords and pins was reset after hackers attack.

Please restore your password by http://btl.coinsprofit.com/index.php?page=password

(And check SPAM folder!)
Pages:
Jump to: