Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 16. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Nice project ! Wink
Thank you and happy mining or trading!  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We are very excited to present you the new video for BitEnergi project, brought to you by BitLeu developers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5x5g9trPLI&feature=youtu.be

Wish to all our supporters and even everyone else a nice day !
2.500.000.000 coin prime sent to some wallet adress ( dev ? ) .Don't sent to Romanian .WTF
SCAM COIN.LOL
STOP MINE

Yes, this coin is premined. It is stated in the OP.
2,500,000,000 coins are premined, and none will be sold on the market without other people to know. It is for the development of the real projects of BitEnergi and for the Foundation.

What you are doing, you are just reiterating what is stated in the original post and adding 'scam' at the end, even if there is no proof of scam.
The fact that the coin is premined, is not making it a scam. What you state is just an opinion, not a fact.

We are working towards developing this and next week there will be some good news.

Hi, lumberinvestments!

It is some clonenoobs from one of the biggest countries copypaste other's posts just to get some more activities. So they can participate in some free giveaway coins.

It's really annoying.

Oh, good to know that. Thank you for letting us know.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
legendary
2.500.000.000 coin prime sent to some wallet adress ( dev ? ) .Don't sent to Romanian .WTF
SCAM COIN.LOL
STOP MINE

2,500,000,000 coins are premined, and none will be sold on the market without other people to know. It is for the development of the real projects of BitEnergi and for the Foundation.

What you are doing, you are just reiterating what is stated in the original post and adding 'scam' at the end, even if there is no proof of scam.
The fact that the coin is premined, is not making it a scam. What you state is just an opinion, not a fact.

We are working towards developing this and next week there will be some good news.

Hi, lumberinvestments!

It is some clonenoobs from one of the biggest countries copypaste other's posts just to get some more activities. So they can participate in some free giveaway coins.

It's really annoying.
Eco Friendly Nonvolatile Lifetime Saving Plan
"Own Mahogany Trees in the Philippines Paradise!"
- Powered by BitLeu -

Safe and affordable with monthly installments

Description:
  • A lifetime valuable personal saving plan where one buys from pocket only the first 12 years and then obtains a constant and steady revenue for the rest of his (her) life.
  • The project can be left as an inheritance to the children and family members.
  • With small rates per month for 12 years the person can reach great revenues in year 24, 36 and 48 of the plan.

Advantages:  
1. Safety of buying and owning the trees:
  • Legal company registered in the UK and Philippines subsidiary, guaranteed by Philippines government (legal paper document for owning trees);
  • Insurance from Aviva UK company (insurance policy per 5 years);
  • License for cutting the trees after 12 years or more (legal document to BitEnergi from Philippines government).
2. A stable income starting from year 13, with continuous growth along the time.
3. A valuable asset for children and young people who benefit all their lifetime.
4. Very good efficiency of 50-65% per year.
5. Stress free passive investment.
6. 100% Green Project.
7. Flexible schedule, the owner can reinvest a part of the profit and can make withdrawals anytime after the first maturation period (12 years), also can prolong the time until the trees are cut (over 12 years).
8. The project creates jobs and helps saving the environment.
9. By creating jobs and helping the environment the profits are with low taxes applied.
10. Automation: the project can be set to automatically deliver the benefits (profits) in the owner's bank account.
11. Intercropping: the farm project can be merged with other plants grown between the row of the trees.
12. The trees benefits from frequently rains (at least one rain per week).
13. Affordable for majority.
14. Suited for parents for their children (the parents start the plan early and when their son or daughter reach 36-48 years of age they have a solid revenue insured).
15. Suited also for any age (of the buyer) because he or she can benefit from it all the life and then can donate it or make it an inheritance asset.
16. The plan can be a source of funding for investments in many domains, thus a diversification is made.

We will have the website online soon, but if you are in a hurry to get your trees buy monthly payments, please sent email to [email protected] and we will send you the legal contract and all details.
Those are truly excellent news...specially the airdrop implementation and the payment tool...With more market awareness this coin might flourish.
I'll try to mine some more.
Good luck and happy mining!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Those are truly excellent news...specially the airdrop implementation and the payment tool...With more market awareness this coin might flourish.

I'll try to mine some more.
Few updates, more coming soon...

>> Legal registration of the Bitleu Association is almost done, we will make the announcement here soon.

>> Distribution to the Romanian population will be made by RCS / RDS national internet provider and will begin in late June or early July, not in December 1st, as many do not have the patience!
Soon I will announce the exact date.

>> We started the process of trademark registration of Bitleu, BTL.

>> In Iasi, RO, there is a team visiting companies and stores to promote acceptance and implementation of BTL in any of those businesses understand and accept it.

>> The first site in Bitleu full payment will be ready next weekend. We have a secure WP plugin that can be installed on any website or blog in WP by those who wish to accept Bitleu as payment for their services and products.

I hope you continue to gather Bitleu, as it will definitely be very valuable asset!
SCAM COIN.LOL
STOP MINE

SCAM COIN.LOL
STOP MINE
It is not scam, it is sent to Bitleu Foundation wallets, don't worry. The foundation it is set in Iasi, Romania, and the legal papers of it will be shown here next week.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
SCAM COIN.LOL
STOP MINE
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
    I have added in the OP two new exchanges and made some small corrections. Thank you for your support. Here they are:

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/btl_btc
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/btl_ltc

https://www.palth.net/market/BTL/BTC

The development team will begin the legal procedure to create BitLeu Foundation at the start of next week. Expect more from us ! Everything is going as planned.
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'

BTL (BitLeu) was accepted to this new exchange : PALTH EXCHANGE !

https://www.palth.net/market/BTL/BTC

Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
Activity: 812
I'm holding mine for a while now...I should get back to mining this.

What's the current n factor? I'll wait till my r7 240s can mine it efficiently.
The next future will bring value to Bitleu by the Mahogany Tree Farming Project powered by Bitleu.
Then, everyone will want to have some BTL in the pocket  Grin
Wish you all the best and happy mining and trading!
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
very good news  Cheesy i'll hold my coins for what the future brings
There is something weird happening,

Difficulty has increased a lot, in the last 5 hours by 30 %. Also people started to buy.
Probably someone received some hints regarding the development of the trees venture.

The dev team will have footage recorded this Saturday for the final marketing video and then go online on all crowd funding platforms. Pretty big news, isn't it ?
Wish us luck.

Every day there are few people adding BitLeu in facebook and some of them even chat with us. We've made many new friends.

Have a nice day everyone, the future is bright.
legendary
+136.40 %  on coinmarketcap! Not bad, guys, not bad!
Yes, and it will be much better soon!

+154.57 %   now!  Go, go, go!
Pages:
Jump to: