Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 17. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
+136.40 %  on coinmarketcap! Not bad, guys, not bad!
Yes, and it will be much better soon!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
+136.40 %  on coinmarketcap! Not bad, guys, not bad!
He does not know what to hang onto, so he just finds small grammar mistakes.
It was not a grammar but a typing mistake and this can happen to any normal human being.
Let's forget the issue and forgive the man who brought it here!
All the best!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
He does not know what to hang onto, so he just finds small grammar mistakes. The company in UK BitEnergi exists, soon the one in the Philippines, he can see that this is true somehow and the grammar is his last resort to try to prove his point of view.
This is his last desperate effort.
What other coin developers did not do, some of his fellow countrymen will do and that's hard for him to accept.
Thank you for correcting, fall in love  Wink
I am human, so, thank for help!
I heard you tried to create a coin... who knows, if I'd found you before btl master we could be partners, but I think it is not too late. You seem to know some programming, this is a good thing, so please send me a PM and let's try to do something constructive instead of destructive. We have enough politicians who are doing destructive things. We can do better than them! Thank you!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
We are remaking the design of coin's logo too, do not worry about that. All things are going well smoothly and the coin will be a real success, not only for Romanians, but for all of their global friends!
right now we have a team that works on:

1. REDESIGN
Refurbishing and redesigning the main website and coin's logo. This happens since the new team took over a part of the duties, so many things are changed. The one thing you must know, I am in business since 1988, before the revolution in Romania, I was living and doing business in the USA for few years, I have companies opened in few countries now, so few jealous kids cannot stop me from doing the right thing with this coin. However, I am not a rich man, having 9 kids with 9 grandkids and not being a politician in Romania is not an easy task!! But I survived until now withour paying the price of becoming a politician  Angry

So, I saw the potential of Bitleu, found the developer and went into it, and I know now exactly what it has to be done. I only apologise because, believe me or not, sometimes it is easy to create a new thing that to refurbish an old one or one that was not done in the best way! We do our best ro make it rock and shine so you will see this in some time, don't want to post a term right now, but at the right time. However, it will be asap.

2. PAYMENTS IN BTL
Implementing payments in BTL on the BitEnergi.com store first and then on other 2 websites.

3. P2p POOL
For miners we will have another pools ready in about 3 weeks or so, we depend on this on the programmer.

4. LOCAL BUSINESS FIRST ACTIONS
Visiting local businesses in Iasi, RO, in order to teach how to implement BTL in their business.

5. THE MAHOGANY FARM PROJECT
We have a legal company in the UK, BitEnergi Ltd., through wich the project will be managed in Europe and the world, and a local company that is almost done with legal papers in the Philippines, where the first mahogany forest farm is already started on 10 ha land with first 500 trees that will be planted in about 2 weeks from now.

And much more...

Happy mining and trading friends, you will fall[edited] in love with this coin soon!!  Wink

not sure to understand either the connexion between Romania and the Philippines

I am Romanian and it has nothing to do with Romania . I dono where that 50% premine is going and seems everybody forgot about it .

They projects and companies are far from supporting the real economy of Romania and support for it's citizens . They don't have a proper promotion team or a proper website , neither a proper way to distribute them . I wonder how much of that premine is left Wink Surely not 48% or even close to that . The support of romanian community it's near to 0 max 5-10 supporters and i don't think you can call that a community , do you ?

Most of people already realised and dint even connected with the LOGO and with their ideology ...you can easy see it by the market cap they have & popularity since launch .
Merit: 1000
Nice! Looking forward to n factor 13 and up...people with lower end hardware will mine with similar rates to people with r9 280x and 290 cards.

For instance at n factor 14, my R7 240 2gb cards get to 2.35kh/s, some do as much as 2.53kh/s...and the 4gb models do 3kh/s.

An r9 280x gets to 3.7kh/s, tops.

See? It normalizes hashrates between gpu models, as long as they have enough ram that is.
explorer.bitleu.com subdomain available now and pointing to the block explorer.
Now N-factor has changed to 10 and mining has become harder.
A R9 290 card is supposed to have no more than 360 kh/sec with new intensity and thread concurrency.
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
What 'a happ with the 3 bitleu pool, since the nfactor change this morning, i mine with almost 2000 kh/s, but Any of this pools show that I mine with 400kh/s

Hello !

Since the nfactor change this morning, you must tune the parameters on your .BAT file: thread-concurrency and Intensity
I tested my configuration on all BTL's pools and everything is fine !
Activity: 527
What 'a happ with the 3 bitleu pool, since the nfactor change this morning, i mine with almost 2000 kh/s, but Any of this pools show that I mine with 400kh/s
Refreshed and updatd resources available online now:
http://bitleu.org/resources/

THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH US!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Heavy mode, very low FPS
Code:
yacminer --scrypt-chacha -o stratum+tcp://thepool.pw:3339 -u user.worker-p pass --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1394480376
    -I 17 -g 1 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 5824 --gpu-engine 900 --gpu-memclock 1200

Light mode, usable PC
Code:
yacminer --scrypt-chacha -o stratum+tcp://thepool.pw:3339 -u user.worker-p pass --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1394480376

200 kh/s on AMD 5850 with heavy mode.

I get CRC error on bitleufinal.rar wallet download.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi !

I did not disappear anywhere but some serious health problems and my real life demanding job really keep me away from the keyboard.

I can see that the development team does a lot, there is a lot of internal communication everyday, at least 100 messages.

There is a new block explorer at http://89.38.132.118/chain/Bitleu
The old block explorer is dead and the programmer was not interested in fixing it anymore. I still wait for the subdomain to be active to post it in the OP.

We have some nice pictures and also videos which will be a part of a documentary for BitEnergi project in the Philippines. The project is in progress and as of now they are making the movie while someone else is getting busy with the feasibility study. This is our first and most important project so please stay with us. It takes a lot of time to implement a project at this scale.

There is a new website in Romanian at www.bitleu.ro and the new www.bitleu.org will be finished by Monday. We are here to stay ! The team is stronger than ever.
salutari si din iasi. numai bine eu inca n-am reusit sa minez script jane, dar poate voi cumpara cativa bitlei.
Salut, vezi ca pe 2 pooluri ai instructiunile destul de detaliate despre SJ. Daca nu te descurci da-mi un PM.
Si succes la minat si tranzactionat! Smiley

Hello, take a look at 2 of the pools which have detailed instructions on Scrypt-Jane. If you still can't send me a PM.
Happy mining and trading! Smiley
salutari si din iasi. numai bine eu inca n-am reusit sa minez script jane, dar poate voi cumpara cativa bitlei.

Hi !

You don't know how to mine or you don't know how to setting up your mining gear ?
Thanks @Sakura for your great help and involvement! All the best and happy trading!
Pages:
Jump to: