Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 41. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
I propose to focus our efforts to get BTL to Cryptorush  and Poloniex
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
https://comkort.com/vote/#BTL  I registred the coin on COMKORT, soon we can vote up to 3 times / hour and every Sunday they add 6 new forks , first 6 voted from the top

Vote #1 from me  Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
https://comkort.com/vote/#BTL  I registred the coin on COMKORT, soon we can vote up to 3 times / hour and every Sunday they add 6 new forks , first 6 voted from the top
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I was referring to this:

- 0.1 % (5millions GPUC BTL) of total coins for the creator of the coin, which will be used to help in development when starting (rewards, payments for advertisements, payments for coding/applications, lawyer consultation for the next steps following the launch and any other things pertaining to the development of this virtual currency/idea).

I mean that's good that members of the community are willing to give, but may-be the creator of the coin could also do something in return. There is this lump of coins which seems to be dedicated to this sort of things. Instead of calling that an IPO, one can call that a bounty paid in %tage of the amount given to go to an exchange.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
was thinking, may-be a sort of ipo to rise the money to get to some exchange (clearly not the 8btc).
Say the dev, gives to those who donate a certain amount from the premine (the 5% one) at a very
attractive price against a donation (obviously the amount of bitleu given would have to be protected against
dumping for at least a month or two) ?

As far as I know, there will be no IPO, the premine will not be spread around to some people and risk having them dumping all at once at some point which might destroy the coin. It would be a big risk. I would stay with this coin even if it will be on first exchange after two months, but it is not the case to wait for so long. It has been made thinking of people that need something else than a mine and dump. The first miners that have a big stash will be happy later, whoever has to pay bills they can switch to some other coin intended for immediate profit.
Ok people so, I can talk with the admin from xnigma.com to add Bitleu there, or at least try to convince him. I wanted to run it by you guys, the exchange is a small one, vaguely known by the people, but as the community wishes. The admin is very active on the chatbox and he is searching for new coins to add. Waiting for your feedbacks.

Any new exchange would be good and appreciated. Any person who would facilitate listing BitLeu on an exchange will receive my donation of 20 000 BTL and a major exchange would be 50 000 BTL donation.

This is to encourage the community members to help in developing this coin. A first exchange might increase credibility of BitLeu, please remember that much more credibility will arrive soon, do not worry.
Not a mine and dump coin.
shitbox dilution coin.  the sooner this is dead, the better.

You wish. When I look at all other dilution coins I laugh my ass off. This will not be the case. Come back after two months and cry here why you are not mining it. The dilution coins will have themselves put on exchange immediately to get as much money as possible for the devs and first miners. We don't follow that pattern.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
was thinking, may-be a sort of ipo to rise the money to get to some exchange (clearly not the 8btc).
Say the dev, gives to those who donate a certain amount from the premine (the 5% one) at a very
attractive price against a donation (obviously the amount of bitleu given would have to be protected against
dumping for at least a month or two) ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ok people so, I can talk with the admin from xnigma.com to add Bitleu there, or at least try to convince him. I wanted to run it by you guys, the exchange is a small one, vaguely known by the people, but as the community wishes. The admin is very active on the chatbox and he is searching for new coins to add. Waiting for your feedbacks.
+1 vote  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
I find it a good idea, you have my vote
Voted agasin here: https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
You can do too, thansk a lot, appreciate it  Smiley
Never mined coins of any country. All be scams
I allways mined and made money, they are not all scams.  Grin Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Never mined coins of any country. All be scams
Activity: 280
Activity: 937
When will source be in github?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Yes it is tha N factor , but don`t worry you will have the same result of blocks , cause the difficulty lowered from 3 to 1. Keep minig and smiling. Grin Grin Grin

Thank for explaining. So every miner has this drop in hashrate?
legendary
Activity: 1246
shitbox dilution coin.  the sooner this is dead, the better.
Activity: 676
Yes it is tha N factor , but don`t worry you will have the same result of blocks , cause the difficulty lowered from 3 to 1. Keep minig and smiling. Grin Grin Grin
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Hi,

When I started mining BTL right after launch, yacminer produced 800kh/s.

Today that's 513 kh/s.

Has that something to do with the 'n factor' changing? Can I do something to get yacminer back at 800 kh/s?

current commandline is:

yacminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://btl.coinsprofit.com:3351 -u XXX.1 -p x --intensity 16 --gpu-engine 870 --gpu-memclock 1145 --worksize 256 --thread-concurrency 5824 --failover-only --queue=0 --scan-time=0 --expiry=1 -g 1 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1394480376

Thank you.
Activity: 676
It is you , I have no issue here. Keep voting guys. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: