Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 38. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Good news, Bittrex.com is giving their bounty of 50 000 BTL away to people that trade the BTL on their site. That is equivalent of 5 BTC at 0.0001 price.

Hey Guys...

Richie from bittrex here...

As you can see, we're now live and trading... It's been our pleasure to list and support your coin first.   My only request is that you continue to trade with us as you try to get onto "bigger" (and i think that's debatable Wink exchanges....

Like lumber says, we will be taking our 50k and giving it away... So.. if you have a BTL wallet and you've made trades, we'll randomly select some wallets and deposit BTLs into them.  The algorithm is basically going to look at all trades that completed, and we'll pick one and deposit coins into them... That means, the more trades you make, the more likely you'll get some of the 50k I have now Wink

Confirmations currently set to 5, and txfee is set to 0.001

Please contact support if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Richie

So what if someone buys and seels btl to themself? They lose some for the transfer but gain a higher chance to get some of the 50k?

If i thought of it someone else will have aswell. Great idea though Smiley just pointing out a flaw
Activity: 294
Good news, Bittrex.com is giving their bounty of 50 000 BTL away to people that trade the BTL on their site. That is equivalent of 5 BTC at 0.0001 price.

Hey Guys...

As you can see, we're now live and trading... It's been our pleasure to list and support your coin first.   My only request is that you continue to trade with us as you try to get onto "bigger" (and i think that's debatable Wink exchanges....

Like lumber says, we will be taking our 50k and giving it away... So.. if you have a BTL wallet and you've made trades, we'll randomly select some wallets and deposit BTLs into them.  The algorithm is basically going to look at all trades that completed, and we'll pick one and deposit coins into them... That means, the more trades you make, the more likely you'll get some of the 50k I have now Wink

Thanks,
Richie

That's very kind. I have never had a problem with Bittrex and hope they always remain as nice.. I just put in a buy order that's better than the other 2 lol
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

Hey Guys...

As you can see, we're now live and trading... It's been our pleasure to list and support your coin first.   My only request is that you continue to trade with us as you try to get onto "bigger" (and i think that's debatable Wink exchanges....

Like lumber says, we will be taking our 50k and giving it away... So.. if you have a BTL wallet and you've made trades, we'll randomly select some wallets and deposit BTLs into them.  The algorithm is basically going to look at all trades that completed, and we'll pick one and deposit coins into them... That means, the more trades you make, the more likely you'll get some of the 50k I have now Wink

Thanks,
Richie
The buy orders are very low so urging peeps please do not sell cheap to the whales @ 0.0000000000 whatever 1 and 2 satoshis lol.
My transaction went through after 7 confirms
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
I deposited some BTL on the Bittrex, but I didn't received yet nothing.
On my wallet I am still waiting for the transaction to be completed..
The same problem on your side ?
If we dont manage to start selling theres no point putting it on other exchanges. The only people that are going to buy are people who know about the coin anyway. There arent many of us here
Good job is one one exchange already..Cryptorush is such a mess right now..We should try get it on poloniex and mintpal.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
One exchange is a good start, don't stop here , we need promotions , advertising and bigger exchanges. Keep going guys it is just the beginning.
the low price sales are only for small amounts. no way that anyone mining only found that many coins

EDIT

ok except the new sale for 0.00008450 with 10k coins
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Stick with the 0.001 price !
Let's be united !

I will quote myself  Smiley
You wanted exchange but you knew there are no buyers so now price goes down, good job. i see sell offer for 0.00006000 and buy for 0.00000001. So this is it
Stick with the 0.001 price !
Let's be united !

I will quote myself  Smiley
Activity: 280
whoever is putting his sell order of 999 lower and lower and lower when there is no buy support whatsoever is really helping everybody...  good job man keep it going from 8k sats to 6k because fuck logic!*facepalm Smiley))) no worries just kidding enjoy your trading
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
why pushing the sell price down if there are no buy orders? idiots
Activity: 693
Merit: 500

See the numbers from above ?

10,000 BTL @ 0.0001 BTC
or
1000 BTL @ 0.001 BTC
equal 1 full BTC !
If you don't have 10,000 BTL stick with the 0.001 price !  Cool

So you'll be buying up the low-priced orders then that appear to be 1/10th your target price?  Folks, we have a whale Wink
Activity: 252
How  Huh

See the numbers from above ?

10,000 BTL @ 0.0001 BTC
or
1000 BTL @ 0.001 BTC
equal 1 full BTC !
If you don't have 10,000 BTL stick with the 0.001 price !  Cool

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530233.new#new

I have made a new thread. Please help in keeping up. People have to observe BitLeu, now is the moment.
here come the first shark offering just ... 0.00000001  Tongue Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: