Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 37. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Difficulty is rising , people started minigggg  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.

thank god, might get some interest in the coin going

price is still dropping pretty gradually though
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Difficulty is rising , people started minigggg  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
@richiela

please don't offer any bounty for people who trade less than this price: 0.0001 or don't buy BTL worth 1 full BTC

This is actually a good point cause I dont' want to devalue the coin.

I'm going to retract my statement from earlier in lieu of this fact... however, I still want to give away the coins in a non destructive manner.  Let's all come up with a reasonable way to accomplish that... is that fair?

Thanks
Richie

That sounds fair. Anything that keeps the price high will be good for BTL. People who sell them cheap because they got a pile of them easily will just devalue BTL in the short term. It's difficult finding a perfect way to distribute them but some ways are better than others.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
@richiela
Thank you for the understanding !
Activity: 937
@richiela

please don't offer any bounty for people who trade less than this price: 0.0001 or don't buy BTL worth 1 full BTC

This is actually a good point cause I dont' want to devalue the coin.

I'm going to retract my statement from earlier in lieu of this fact... however, I still want to give away the coins in a non destructive manner.  Let's all come up with a reasonable way to accomplish that... is that fair?

Thanks
Richie
Activity: 364
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I think , what we need now more is bitcoins to buy, anyone spare? hahah Grin Grin Grin Grin
@richiela

Activity: 937
hehe yes you can game the system i've proposed, but thats ok... I'm want people to trade Wink

So to make things more interesting

I'll set aside 20k to dole out tonight ... all trades before 8pm PDT will be counted...

I'll figure out how else to give away the other 30k later tonight ... i'm open to ideas Wink

Thanks
Richie
Activity: 252
You wanted exchange but you knew there are no buyers so now price goes down, good job. i see sell offer for 0.00006000 and buy for 0.00000001. So this is it
It's just the beginning...  ALEA JACTA EST  Grin Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Last price on Bittrex : 0.00001000 BTC
Is it you qiwoman ?
well it's still cheap
Last price on Bittrex : 0.00001000 BTC
Is it you qiwoman ?
Activity: 294
yaya I must be the very first person to buy BITLEU on Bittrex can I get some of the bounty lol BITTREX ADMIN for being first? Grin
that means i just sold you 1 BTL Smiley

Yeah looks like it I bought one BTILEU for 500 stats well ay least I tried to increase the buy wall a little bit. Grin It's worth a ton more, this is a superb coin.
0.00000001 it is a BIG number for vdaevski because he is preparing to launch the..13Coin

Total: ... 13 "13Coins", all splitted in tiny bits of 0.00000.......
Smiley Well it seemed to me based on buy request that the falue would be around 10 sat for this coin and yes i like decimal numbers

I will mock your 13Coin too when you will go live on the market. 
Mark my words. Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
0.00000001 it is a BIG number for vdaevski because he is preparing to launch the..13Coin

Smiley Well it seemed to me based on buy request that the falue would be around 10 sat for this coin and yes i like decimal numbers

yaya I must be the very first person to buy BITLEU on Bittrex can I get some of the bounty lol BITTREX ADMIN for being first? Grin
that means i just sold you 1 BTL Smiley
Why the dev doesn't update this thread with the Bittrex exchange ??
Activity: 294
yaya I must be the very first person to buy BITLEU on Bittrex can I get some of the bounty lol BITTREX ADMIN for being first? Grin ah maybe i was second lol
Good news, Bittrex.com is giving their bounty of 50 000 BTL away to people that trade the BTL on their site. That is equivalent of 5 BTC at 0.0001 price.

Hey Guys...

Richie from bittrex here...

As you can see, we're now live and trading... It's been our pleasure to list and support your coin first.   My only request is that you continue to trade with us as you try to get onto "bigger" (and i think that's debatable Wink exchanges....

Like lumber says, we will be taking our 50k and giving it away... So.. if you have a BTL wallet and you've made trades, we'll randomly select some wallets and deposit BTLs into them.  The algorithm is basically going to look at all trades that completed, and we'll pick one and deposit coins into them... That means, the more trades you make, the more likely you'll get some of the 50k I have now Wink

Confirmations currently set to 5, and txfee is set to 0.001

Please contact support if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Richie

So what if someone buys and seels btl to themself? They lose some for the transfer but gain a higher chance to get some of the 50k?

If i thought of it someone else will have aswell. Great idea though Smiley just pointing out a flaw
Or you can sell just 1BTL Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: