Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 58. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Can someone help me with configuration, I tried the yacminer thread but I can't get it to work without HW=rising per newly detected block. Here my .bat:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

yacminer.exe --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:22640 -u XXX -p XXX --intensity 16 --gpu-engine 870 --gpu-memclock 1145 --worksize 256 --thread-concurrency 5824 --failover-only --queue=0 --scan-time=0 --expiry=1 -g 1

pause

Any help is greatly apreciated

While they linked to my miner, they failed to provide good instructions on how to use it.  YACMiner uses default settings for YACoin if you don't specify them. 

You will need to add:

"--nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1394480376" to your command line otherwise it will be running at N=14 instead of N=4 or whatever it is currently.

Thanks you for your help. When I add those arguments YACMiner tells me '--nfmin: unrecognized option'.

Could you provide a command line, preferably for HD5850/2gb, that I can use?

Thanks again.

yacminer.exe --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:22640 -u XXX -p XXX --intensity 16 --gpu-engine 870 --gpu-memclock 1145 --worksize 256 --thread-concurrency 5824 --failover-only --queue=0 --scan-time=0 --expiry=1 -g 1 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1394480376

Grin

BTW - make sure you're running YACMiner 3.4.2 or compiling from source. 
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Can someone help me with configuration, I tried the yacminer thread but I can't get it to work without HW=rising per newly detected block. Here my .bat:

yacminer.exe --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:22640 -u XXX -p XXX --intensity 16 --gpu-engine 870 --gpu-memclock 1145 --worksize 256 --thread-concurrency 5824 --failover-only --queue=0 --scan-time=0 --expiry=1 -g 1

pause

While they linked to my miner, they failed to provide good instructions on how to use it.  YACMiner uses default settings for YACoin if you don't specify them. 

You will need to add:

"--nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1394480376" to your command line otherwise it will be running at N=14 instead of N=4 or whatever it is currently.

Thanks you for your help. When I add those arguments YACMiner tells me '--nfmin: unrecognized option'.

Could you provide a command line, preferably for HD5850/2gb, that I can use?

Thanks again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 693

pause

You will need to add:

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
aurora recipe but we have some "flaws".

Iceland is ~300k population , Romania is ~19m  ..

in iceland, internet "penetration" is about 99% , in romania under 50%
from those , let's say 50%, cryptocurrency means something for something like 0.1% .

so your premine will be in reality for you about 49% from those 50%.  For at least bounch of years (if those 0.0001% chances of luckyproject-dumbinvestor hits).

This sounds more like "duck on cabbage" not a coin.

imho, at this moment is not even a intelligent scam scheme. (rofl)

Romania is around 17 million. The people can receive paperwallets or something similar which they can trade for goods or money. They don't need internet access to own the coins. There are plenty of internet users in Romania .. most of the youngsters and even up to 65 - 70 years olds. Do not forget that the dev is stating that everything will be transparent.

What happens if he is that kind of person that would be having the best interest of his countrymen ? We will see that very soon I think.

"Câţi români sunt în România

Populaţia stabilă a României la 20 octombrie 2011 era de 20.121.641 de persoane, în scădere cu 1.559.300 de persoane, potrivit rezultatelor definitive ale Recensământului, furnizate joi de INS.

Datele provizorii comunicate de INS în februarie 2012 arătau că populaţia stabilă (persoanele care au reşedinţă pe teritoriul României pe o perioadă de minim 12 luni, indiferent de cetăţenie) este de 19.042.936 de persoane, 910.264 de persoane sunt plecate pe perioadă îndelungată din ţară, iar 301.666 sunt prezente temporar în România."

google translate:

"How many romanians are in Romania

Stable population of Romania on 20 October 2011 was 20,121,641 persons, down 1.5593 million people, according to final results of Census provided Thursday by INS.

Provisional data provided by the INS in February 2012 showed that the resident population (persons resident in Romania for a period of minimum 12 months, regardless of citizenship) is 19,042,936 persons, 910 264 people are left in the country long term and 301.666 are temporarily present in Romania."

source: http://www.gandul.info/financiar/recensamant-date-finale-cati-romani-mai-sunt-in-romania-harta-emigratiei-in-europa-11082108

19m, 17m it's not important, what I'm trying to show it's that is based on lie from begining.  even 1% premine is too much. here is fully 50% premine.

And with that kind of research .. you will dump very low Tongue Smiley

By the way, who the f* will trust you to share his/her personal number?!? when you can do illegal stuff in his/her name?
It's barely legal to share that kind of information, especialy to an entity with big chances of scamming.

Good luck.  

sorry for my english.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
This coin is awesome! Romania to the moon!
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

pause

Activity: 995
wts sell 400 coins. please pm with a offer
Activity: 11
weird.

I'm getting only rejects in yacminer or cgminer (jane) compiled in linux.

anyone has better luck? what parameters are you using?
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Era mai bine daca il numeai BitRON Smiley

don't worry, next...next coin...and BytRon, BytsRon, Ron-Ron, RRom-coin, ... ,  Grin
+1 pentru RRom-Coin Smiley Smiley
Iar premine-ul va fi folosit pentru cumpararea de bilete de avion.........
Activity: 751
Great concept to help the people. I am in.
Activity: 224
lol when are these copy clones going to end

here let me help you

SCAM
Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
Scriu in romana prima data, numa la romani poti sa vezi premine 50% Smiley))

In engleza acuma.

Romania team is the best on premine Smiley)
Activity: 541
Era mai bine daca il numeai BitRON Smiley

don't worry, next...next coin...and BytRon, BytsRon, Ron-Ron, RRom-coin, ... ,  Grin
Activity: 210

Something tells me to deeply scan the windows wallet before clicking on it...  Roll Eyes  

Don't care, got no important stuff on my mining rigs.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hope it's not postponed again.. got the rigs ready for the first blocks .. hehe.

Something tells me this is going to be big.

Aurora & Maza delusion  Grin
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
I'm from Romania and moderate the romanian section of Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=108.0

Nothing was posted there about this "Bitleu", nor did anybody hear anything about it(other than this thread).

Hope it's not postponed again.. got the rigs ready for the first blocks .. hehe.

Something tells me this is going to be big.

Something tells me to deeply scan the windows wallet before clicking on it...  Roll Eyes  
Pages:
Jump to: