Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 59. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hope it's not postponed again.. got the rigs ready for the first blocks .. hehe.

Something tells me this is going to be big.
administrator
Activity: 3920
Merit: 3123
I'm from Romania and moderate the romanian section of Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=108.0

Nothing was posted there about this "Bitleu", nor did anybody hear anything about it(other than this thread).
aurora recipe but we have some "flaws".

Iceland is ~300k population , Romania is ~19m  ..

in iceland, internet "penetration" is about 99% , in romania under 50%
from those , let's say 50%, cryptocurrency means something for something like 0.1% .

so your premine will be in reality for you about 49% from those 50%.  For at least bounch of years (if those 0.0001% chances of luckyproject-dumbinvestor hits).

This sounds more like "duck on cabbage" not a coin.

imho, at this moment is not even a intelligent scam scheme. (rofl)

Romania is around 17 million. The people can receive paperwallets or something similar which they can trade for goods or money. They don't need internet access to own the coins. There are plenty of internet users in Romania .. most of the youngsters and even up to 65 - 70 years olds. Do not forget that the dev is stating that everything will be transparent.

What happens if he is that kind of person that would be having the best interest of his countrymen ? We will see that very soon I think.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov

from those , let's say 50%, cryptocurrency means something for something like 0.1% .

so your premine will be in reality for you about 49% from those 50%.  For at least bounch of years (if those 0.0001% chances of luckyproject-dumbinvestor hits).

Strongly agree.
Era mai bine daca il numeai BitRON Smiley

I don't know if it was better if he named it BitRON. Romanian currency has been Lei for so many years, it defines their nations. The translation in English is 'Lion'
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris

The idea behind this concept will be enforced by a Foundation which will have a named President and other members. The president and leading members of the Foundation will be incorruptible people with ideals higher than gathering large amounts of money for their own benefits. These people are not affiliated in any way with the actual government and money-thirsty leaders. The chosen president will be a well known and respected person with a high academic rank.

Guys guys, relax, these anonymous people who have yet to be named are incorruptible.

Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Era mai bine daca il numeai BitRON Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Looked great then i saw the 50% premine why not ask for an IPO and make investors "ministers" or generals while ur at it.
i would have loved to mine it but a 50% premine is just insane no matter what good intentions u (might) have.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Activity: 560
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
THE LAUNCH HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 12:00 GMT.
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Pool has the wrong startum in getting started  Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice premine, i am sure it will be spread among the citizens of romania(if only the dev lived there) Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 331
members of the Foundation will be incorruptible
Stolen AUR Aurora coin ideia. 50% premined WTF ?
Aurora claims to be official Iceland cryptocurrency at least. What is the reason this coin to be premined 50% ?

Maybe stolen maybe not. I will certainly start mining this, just in case it goes as high as Aurora.
No coin can be 'the official cryptocurrency of a country' and stating that would be a little strange. The reasons are well described in the description I think.
Activity: 140
Stolen AUR Aurora coin ideia. 50% premined WTF ?
Aurora claims to be official Iceland cryptocurrency at least. What is the reason this coin to be premined 50% ?

The premined will be spread the following way:
 - 0.1 % of total coins for the creator of the coin, which will be used to help in development when starting (rewards, payments for advertisements, payments for coding/applications, lawyer consultation for the next steps following the launch and any other things pertaining to the development of this virtual currency/idea).
 - 4.9 % of total coins will go into the Foundation's fund which will have an open book for all the spendings.
 - 45 % of total coins will be given to the romanians over the course of the next years, making sure that the coin will have a huge spread. The foundation will play it's role in making sure the spread is fair and there will be no people receiving the same amount of money twice. Each romanian will receive 100 coins and the Personal Numeric Code (CNP, which is unique) will identify each person used to receive the currency. For the romanians outside the country that do not have a Personal Numeric Code there will be other ways of submitting proof of their origin. As of now the population is approximately 17 million while the Diaspora might be close to 15 million. Whatever is left from distributing the coins to the population will be transferred into Foundation's funds
Pages:
Jump to: