Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTXC][PoS]BETTEX COIN - page 28. (Read 27774 times)

copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
We are proud to announce listed Bettex coin on Blockfolio  
copper member
August 14, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
Where i can find more information about team and  roadmap?

Please, see our website and join to our community on discord
copper member
August 14, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
We are proud to announce listed Bettex coin on Coinlib
copper member
August 14, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
We are proud to announce listed Bettex coin on Crex24
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
Where i can find more information about team and  roadmap?
copper member
August 13, 2018, 04:54:28 PM
Bettex coin listed to the Delta mobile app.
Delta is everything it want out of a portfolio tracker. It provides an instant overview and great details on a transaction.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
We are proud to announce listed Bettex coin on Live Coin Watch

Activity: 149
Merit: 25
President of FinTechAssociation
August 13, 2018, 07:01:04 AM
Can anybody give me tokens for my masternode for 5% per month?
copper member
August 13, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

You already sent several messages about this.
We are discussing to go public with the names. But no final decision has been taken yet.
I appreciate your opinion if you have other questions feel free to ask.

Can you please provide a few valid reasons why you should remain anonymous? Can you also provide a few teams that also remained anonymous and run critical crypto infrastructure without scamming anyone?

Please stop talking about us badly and looking for deception in our actions.
We have already answered you several times.
Will you become our investor if we show our faces?

Yes go public, show your faces and I will invest a few bucks. The thing is that you won't show your faces. That's ver clear to me.

Please stop talking about us badly.
"a few bucks" - thanks for your investment.
The most important for us to develop our project and we ready to show our faces if it will be needed.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
August 12, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

We are discussing to go public with the names. But no final decision has been taken yet.

Can you please provide a few valid reasons why you should remain anonymous? Can you also provide a few teams that also remained anonymous and run critical crypto infrastructure without scamming anyone?

Yes go public, show your faces and I will invest a few bucks. The thing is that you won't show your faces. That's ver clear to me.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
August 12, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
Xevan's algorithm is a very special, pragmatic team.
copper member
August 11, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

copper member
August 11, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

I know several projects of decentralized betting exchanges, but most of them are focused on the Ethereum blockchain. This approach has its advantages and disadvantages. In your case (using your own blockchain) the biggest drawback (in my opinion) - the highest award the owners of masternodes. Yes, they provide processing, but they definitely will not keep coins, they will sell them as quickly as possible. How do you plan to regulate the prices of coins? Will you buy it out or not interfere with the price fall?

Sorry, for a long answer.
The work on the different aspects of our project took our team a lot of time and energy: economic, technical and marketing.
We plan to develop a convenient and safe product and create an investment-profitable project.
I think in a really interesting project using own coin, the scenario described by you is not applicable.
copper member
Activity: 11
August 11, 2018, 03:33:31 AM
Thats whats up!  A decentralized betting platform.  Where my bets are safe and secure.  This looks like a winner!  This time next year, all investors will be very happy htye got in early.
Activity: 15
August 10, 2018, 09:55:21 PM
a very promising project. i have joined the community at discord. the ROI on MNO is incredibly high. I hope it is not something of a misnomer.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
August 09, 2018, 05:56:20 PM
Hello team) I like your project until I can say a lot, but I already checked windows wallet, everything works fine, judging by how the team works, I think the project will be a success  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
August 09, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

Because that is the only way we can nail you down and sue you if you wanna make a joke of us. Show your real names in a youtube video. After that we can talk. I warn everybody here that something shady is going on!

Activity: 37
August 09, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
congrats devs looking forward to watching this one grow!!  Cool
Activity: 180
August 08, 2018, 09:10:28 PM
Its a good feeling to be part of Bettex Project and hoping bettex will have a great journey in the crypto arena
Join Discord for latest updates
copper member
August 08, 2018, 12:22:59 PM
master node is the trend of crypto currency for this year and a few years later, I think so.
How about your airdrop/ bounty campaign sir? I click on the link but it is not show anything

Please look at #info channel and the bounty category on our discord discord server. If you still have a question feel free to ask.

Join our community in discord to get airdrop_2 reward
Pages:
Jump to: