Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTXC][PoS]BETTEX COIN - page 29. (Read 27774 times)

copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

We don’t ask for a listing on your exchange.

Please, don’t do such announces on our discord server or bitcointalk.

Advertise your exchange in such manner is wrong, dishonest and rude.

We are a new developing project such as you. So, please, let’s respect each other.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
master node is the trend of crypto currency for this year and a few years later, I think so.
How about your airdrop/ bounty campaign sir? I click on the link but it is not show anything
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
August 08, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

Because that is the only way we can nail you down and sue you if you wanna make a joke of us. Show your real names in a youtube video. After that we can talk. I warn everybody here that something shady is going on!

You already sent several messages about this.
We are discussing to go public with the names. But no final decision has been taken yet.
I appreciate your opinion if you have other questions feel free to ask.
I know several projects of decentralized betting exchanges, but most of them are focused on the Ethereum blockchain. This approach has its advantages and disadvantages. In your case (using your own blockchain) the biggest drawback (in my opinion) - the highest award the owners of masternodes. Yes, they provide processing, but they definitely will not keep coins, they will sell them as quickly as possible. How do you plan to regulate the prices of coins? Will you buy it out or not interfere with the price fall?
copper member
August 08, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

Because that is the only way we can nail you down and sue you if you wanna make a joke of us. Show your real names in a youtube video. After that we can talk. I warn everybody here that something shady is going on!

You already sent several messages about this.
We are discussing to go public with the names. But no final decision has been taken yet.
I appreciate your opinion if you have other questions feel free to ask.
copper member
August 08, 2018, 09:46:54 AM
Decentralized betting platform is quite an interesting concept, but there's a lot of other projects out there with the same concept, how will bettex differentiate and compete?

Please, look at our white paper. Our main idea is to set up a decentralized betting exchange based on the blockchain, where a cryptocurrency will be used as a means of payment.

Do you know another betting exchange project on blockchain without ERC20?

Thanks for your activity. Join our community to learn more about us.
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 04:02:14 AM
A new coin... Growing community dayby day. And it already has the White Paper that sounds good. I will join this community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:00:00 AM
Decentralized betting platform is quite an interesting concept, but there's a lot of other projects out there with the same concept, how will bettex differentiate and compete?
Activity: 6
August 07, 2018, 05:03:46 PM
 Grin Bettex is a very interesting project and it looks very good indeed I invite you to join Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
At the moment, more than 2000% on MNO.
Max supply is not so high and I'll try to take a seat on a shared MN to build my own MN ASAP!
copper member
August 07, 2018, 10:33:25 AM
We are pleased to present you our White Paper.
You can find it on our site, in the topic or download here:
English version
Russian version
Activity: 10
August 06, 2018, 02:58:31 PM
Excelente proyecto! Gran comunidad! Los Administradores son muy activos  y muy predispuesto! Feliz dde ser parte de este proyecto!
copper member
Activity: 191
August 06, 2018, 11:46:30 AM
This will be a successful currency.
I would like to receive airdrops as well: BK3s1YCVGFFPnGADJrhcXWhJLiGJXj8PAF
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
August 06, 2018, 10:40:12 AM
As prices of GPUs have gone up and the overall prices of crypto has gone down. I glades there is a coin out there that is POS and has a Masternode. Can't wait until I have enough coins to do a Masternode. Thanks guys.

You glad, great. There are thousands of POS coins where you don't need any GPUs to participate. This is just one other. You should look at what the projects are actually doing besides running as a POS network.
copper member
August 06, 2018, 09:12:35 AM
You guys have Discord group link where I can join in?

Our discord server now available on discord server
Activity: 78
August 06, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
You guys have Discord group link where I can join in?
Activity: 2
August 05, 2018, 04:52:25 PM
As prices of GPUs have gone up and the overall prices of crypto has gone down. I glades there is a coin out there that is POS and has a Masternode. Can't wait until I have enough coins to do a Masternode. Thanks guys.
Activity: 27
August 05, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
Glad to discover this new and interesting project. I hope the platform will bring attention in the cryptoworld Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
Just check out your roadmap, what can I say, the future sure looks bright for your project, can't wait 'til Q2 2019 to see the final platform, but in fact, it's quite a long time for the project
Activity: 10
August 05, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
hmm interesting. Already there on the exchange, I will follow up
Activity: 62
August 04, 2018, 03:25:44 PM
Wow.. Seems like bettex is promising project so far, just excited about that one ✅💯   
Pages:
Jump to: