Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTXC][PoS]BETTEX COIN - page 30. (Read 27774 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
August 04, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Stay away from projects with unknown teams. If they steal your money you can't do anything about it and everything is lost. Enough projects out there with proven identities, better invest in those.

Please tell me what will changed for you, if will post our team information? You already sent several messages about this. I know (I bet you too) lots of projects which had team information, but it was scam and people lost their money.
We work hard for our project and understand that investors also work hard to earn their money.
I appreciate your opinion if you have other questions feel free to ask.

Because that is the only way we can nail you down and sue you if you wanna make a joke of us. Show your real names in a youtube video. After that we can talk. I warn everybody here that something shady is going on!
RYK
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
Nice project, looks promises. We liaster on Masternodes.online and on Graviex Exchange
Activity: 2
August 03, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
I think that project will get one of the biggest community cause Bettex got the Team and they wants to stay here for a years not for a moments!
copper member
Activity: 99
August 03, 2018, 05:31:30 PM
We are now listed on Masternodes Online
Activity: 104
August 03, 2018, 04:20:44 AM
And here is another new project arrived, I will definitely observe and participate 
copper member
August 02, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
Project seems very hot, I want to know, you are now the node campaign ended, now how many stable nodes in operation, your bounty project looks very economical, I try to look at the effect how

Now you can buy BTXC on Graviex exchange
To see a number of masternodes, please, enter "getmasternodecount" command in your debug console wallet.
For your convenience, we are looking for listing platforms with all necessary information about Bettex coin.
We are interested in developing a friendly community around our project and our coin. In the future, we plan to play more valuable prizes, such as an entire masternode and several POS-sized awards for members of our community.

Thanks for your activity. Join our community to learn more about "Bettex project".
Activity: 72
August 02, 2018, 05:34:03 AM
Project seems very hot, I want to know, you are now the node campaign ended, now how many stable nodes in operation, your bounty project looks very economical, I try to look at the effect how
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:22:24 PM
I believe in your project and I do not understand why you can not opt ​​for anonymity better than picking up a fake photo from the internet and giving a face to the bump? I do not have this anonymity and optional insecurity remain firm after all who and what was Satoshi nakamoto? Huh   Grin
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 02:53:58 PM
Интepecнo !   БУдeм внимaтeльнo нaблюдaть зa этим пpoeктoм Smiley Пocмaтpивaю чтo бы пpикyпить нoдy Smiley .. TУзeмyнa вaм peбятки!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
July 30, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

Stay away from projects with unknown teams. If they steal your money you can't do anything about it and everything is lost. Enough projects out there with proven identities, better invest in those.

Please tell me what will changed for you, if will post our team information? You already sent several messages about this. I know (I bet you too) lots of projects which had team information, but it was scam and people lost their money.
We work hard for our project and understand that investors also work hard to earn their money.

Difference is huge.

When team is real and revealed...they can go to JAlL like they should if they steal or exit scam.

Also people can sue them and maybe return some of crypto they invested.
copper member
July 30, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
July 30, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
The is not going to work. There are huge platforms under development with massive funding and they will occupy the decentralized betting space already. If you don't come up with something brand new you won't be able to achieve anything with this.

Thanks for your activity. Join our community to learn more about us.

How can we learn more about you...when you keep team identity hidden ?

It's not cool and strong at all...

We are discussing to go public with the names. But no final decision has been taken yet.

Thanks for your activity. Join our community to learn more about Bettex project .

Activity: 20
July 29, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
Nice project...hope on the squad to built it strong!!!
copper member
July 29, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
The is not going to work. There are huge platforms under development with massive funding and they will occupy the decentralized betting space already. If you don't come up with something brand new you won't be able to achieve anything with this.

We are discussing to go public with the names. But no final decision has been taken yet.

Thanks for your activity. Join our community to learn more about Bettex project .
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
quarkchain.io
July 29, 2018, 12:44:36 AM
The most difficult thing is to start. Together we will make the project popular.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
July 28, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 16
quarkchain.io
July 28, 2018, 08:59:44 PM
join, the project is promising, everything is just beginning.
Activity: 7
July 28, 2018, 05:50:00 PM
Nice project
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 05:22:16 PM
I joined your community. Best of luck in your new endeavors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
July 28, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
Interesting project, I downloaded your wallet looks pretty good, i also joined your community. I wish you the best of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: