Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 34. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250
Forum Payment 2016-06-15

Today we have 9 BUCKS to be shared amongst our members  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Swagbucks is indeed a survivor and had a strong community support,while all the other altcoin price are going down swagbucks has a good  resistant and continue show good volume and stable price in the market..
Yes Swagbucks is my absolute favorite altcoin  Grin.

Now I just need to get together 100 points on SwagSociety.me, So I too can join in and share the Swagbucks rewards  Cheesy.
not easy to get 100 points in swagsociety.me and reward so small , only 1 bucks , 1bucks if sold only get 18ksatoshi Huh
if you are devoted to active and make a lot of post , you will quickly reach 100 points Smiley

You are absolutely right. It might take some time now in the beginning, when there are not so many active members discussing. But otherwise, it is probably gonna go pretty quickly to get them together. And once you have them you get a pice of every forum payout coming.

You can find out more and ask questions about it here
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Yes Swagbucks is my absolute favorite altcoin  Grin.

Now I just need to get together 100 points on SwagSociety.me, So I too can join in and share the Swagbucks rewards  Cheesy.
not easy to get 100 points in swagsociety.me and reward so small , only 1 bucks , 1bucks if sold only get 18ksatoshi Huh
if you are devoted to active and make a lot of post , you will quickly reach 100 points Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Forum Payment 2016-06-12

Today we have 9 BUCKS to be shared amongst our members  Grin

I think this is the best way to attract more members to your community and get them active on your community even if it is a small price,still the value is large compare to other altcoins who can give thousands of their coins..
Forum Payment 2016-06-12

Today we have 9 BUCKS to be shared amongst our members  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Now I just need to get together 100 points on SwagSociety.me, So I too can join in and share the Swagbucks rewards  Cheesy.

Yes, it takes some time to collect 100 points, have been thinking for a while about lowering the requirement from 100 to 50 points instead. I will start a poll and see what people say  Wink.

Here you can see how, how much Swagbucks we have paid in activity reward so far.
http://www.swagsociety.me/payments
that's cool if you will lower it down mate might be more member will join the team
I will start joining now too I see swag shows strength just wishing that it will continue
so can profit my time from it.
Yes Swagbucks is my absolute favorite altcoin  Grin.

Now I just need to get together 100 points on SwagSociety.me, So I too can join in and share the Swagbucks rewards  Cheesy.

Yes, it takes some time to collect 100 points, have been thinking for a while about lowering the requirement from 100 to 50 points instead. I will start a poll and see what people say  Wink.  

Here you can see how, how much Swagbucks we have paid in activity reward so far.
http://www.swagsociety.me/payments

*Edit: And done, Poll created.
Activity: 970

Activity: 389

legendary
Forum Payment 2016-06-11

Today we have 13.0002 BUCKS to be shared amongst our members

Great news ,while some coins are having low sale and downward price Swagbucks continue to show strength and volume on exchanges ,volume on Yobit is 0.07 in 24 hours !!Great achievement at this trying times..
Forum Payment 2016-06-11

Today we have 13.0002 BUCKS to be shared amongst our members
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
swagsociety.me can not be opened , it does not work anymore ?

Working ok for me. Check your provider bro.
it was a week ago and now it is working again Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Working ok for me. Check your provider bro.
legendary
With many  coins on exchange price crashing down swagbucks proves to be a stable investment they still had a strong community which holds the price intact
legendary

It's now working perfectly it's normal for a site to go down sometimes but if you want to be sure if the site is really down ,you can check out this website just fill up the url of the site you want to check

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
Activity: 970
legendary
There is a complain about unpaid signature campaign I posted there ,that it is not the character of the dev not to pay what he owe he might have forgotten it because he is busy,you might want to visit that section to read some of their post..
legendary

Thanks for bringing this up I one of those who stakes coin on my wallet but not on a daily basis but if you are asking for a reward to keep diary I will recommend 10 to 20 swagbucks many will participate on this contest..
Pages:
Jump to: