Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 36. (Read 93217 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Agree with you completely, unfortunately there is not much we can do with yobit. I'm Also trying to get hold of as many Swagbucks as possible, but it is difficult because there are so few.

Make an offer on cryptopia if you have patience, it seems that someone or some miners dump their Swagbucks there without caring about what price they get.

Got some dumped on me for a shamefully low price earlier today  Grin

Timestamp   Market   Type   Rate (BTC)   Amount (BUCKS)   Total (BTC)
5/6/2016 9:11:23 PM   BUCKS/BTC   Buy   0.00002508   27.91337682   0.00070007
5/6/2016 8:32:18 PM   BUCKS/BTC   Buy   0.00002508   44.20838033   0.00110875
5/6/2016 6:51:10 PM   BUCKS/BTC   Buy   0.00002508   27.99341987   0.00070207

They are mining these for us and it's ok for us this is a good project to get involve with the dev is very progressive and I'm sure we will see more and a lot of updates in the future with swagbucks great to be part of these project
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Agree with you completely, unfortunately there is not much we can do with yobit. I'm Also trying to get hold of as many Swagbucks as possible, but it is difficult because there are so few.

Make an offer on cryptopia if you have patience, it seems that someone or some miners dump their Swagbucks there without caring about what price they get.

Got some dumped on me for a shamefully low price earlier today  Grin

Timestamp   Market   Type   Rate (BTC)   Amount (BUCKS)   Total (BTC)
5/6/2016 9:11:23 PM   BUCKS/BTC   Buy   0.00002508   27.91337682   0.00070007
5/6/2016 8:32:18 PM   BUCKS/BTC   Buy   0.00002508   44.20838033   0.00110875
5/6/2016 6:51:10 PM   BUCKS/BTC   Buy   0.00002508   27.99341987   0.00070207
legendary
Yes, it really is a shame with yobit (what are they doing really)  Huh, but while we wait for them to wake up and organize their exchange again, you can trade your Swagbucks here:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BUCKS_BTC - my personal favorite

and here

https://safecex.com/market?q=BUCKS/BTC - Here you also can do Instant exchange

I am not looking to trade my swagbucks in fact I want to get more,it's just I want new traders and investors to see that all wallet in any exchanges are working fine and you can deposit and withdraw anytime you like.but thanks for sharing this anyway ..
Yes, it really is a shame with yobit (what are they doing really)  Huh, but while we wait for them to wake up and organize their exchange again, you can trade your Swagbucks here:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BUCKS_BTC - my personal favorite

and here

https://safecex.com/market?q=BUCKS/BTC - Here you also can do Instant exchange
legendary
Swagbucks staking starting to really get profitable Shocked.

Check out what the top addresses get from staking http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/BUCKS/richlist.php.

Swagbucks all the way to the bank  Grin

That is a very good stat but investors and holders will have second thought on swagbucks if the Yobit wallet is still maintenance I have a few swagbucks here  and looking forward to add more but I cannot make a deposit on swagbuks on Yobit and it might create confusion among holders
Swagbucks staking starting to really get profitable Shocked.

Check out what the top addresses get from staking http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/BUCKS/richlist.php.

Swagbucks all the way to the bank  Grin
Activity: 495
swagsociety.me is up and running again but we lost a lot of site content because I only had an old backup  Cry.

more info... http://swagsociety.me/topic/61/a-lot-of-information-has-disappeared-unfortunately
Activity: 495
SwagSociety.me is unfortunately down right now Shocked, I try to get up as quickly as possible.
Is there someone who can fork Blackcoins p2pool to Swagbucks? Swagbucks Proof-of-Work Difficulty is only 10.429107, so someone is earning lots of Swagbucks really cheap right now

Blackcoin P2pool

It should go pretty easily, I can also imagine paying a bounty for it.

Original forum thread
http://swagsociety.me/topic/88/swagbucks-p2pool
Activity: 784
When the YObit's wallet will be online???
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
And we could have staked our BUCKS in the meantime, instead of having them on yobit  Angry.
staked? for bucks?i already run my wallet 24hours but never see that bucks is staking in  wallet.. i use the console and type getstakinginfo
But staking is false.. and i think its off..

How many coins do you have there in your wallet?The dev should address this issue since Yobit wallet is off we just have to stake our coins now I have a few hundreds here but not yet stake it as I am still in the process of syncing my other wallet..
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
And we could have staked our BUCKS in the meantime, instead of having them on yobit  Angry.
staked? for bucks?i already run my wallet 24hours but never see that bucks is staking in  wallet.. i use the console and type getstakinginfo
But staking is false.. and i think its off..
legendary
I don't know how long that wallet is on maintenance because we can only buy Swagbucks but not allow to sell it as there is no way we can deposit in that case the trading volume will be much lesser now compare when we can also deposit Swagbucks they should fix this asap to benefit both investors and themselves
wallet in yobit still in maintanance.
please fix it to wallet running again.
This is my also problem about swag bucks wallet from yobit and i already send 80 swagbucks to yobit and i didnt notice that the wallet is undermaintenance..  what will happen to my sent swag bucks if wallet address from yobit will work again.. i hope i can receive the swag bucks once the wallet is fix.. thanks..
I just talked to Dominik one of mod from yobit he said that maintenance can't be handled we just need for it to finish
and there's no assurance with the deposited coins. what the mess from yobit.

Did he have any explanation of why it has been offline for so long?
This is my also problem about swag bucks wallet from yobit and i already send 80 swagbucks to yobit and i didnt notice that the wallet is undermaintenance..  what will happen to my sent swag bucks if wallet address from yobit will work again.. i hope i can receive the swag bucks once the wallet is fix.. thanks..

Don't worry. I Don't think it should be a problem, the transaction is still registered on our blockchain.

When yobit finally take the time and start their Swagbucks wallet again, then surely your 80 BUCKS will appear in your account.

But keep track of the Transaction ID just in case, so you can prove that it is you who sent them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just talked to Dominik one of mod from yobit he said that maintenance can't be handled we just need for it to finish
and there's no assurance with the deposited coins. what the mess from yobit.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
legendary
is there any way to get my coin even I mistakenly deleted the wallet from my computer? how can i restore the wallet? I have the wallet address but I forget to save it so when I open the wallet it showed me different address already any help from you dev? thanks.

You can use restore point to recover the files that you have deleted you need to remember the date you deleted your wallet.dat and check your restore point date if the date range can recover that,ex. you install the wallet on april 25 and you deleted your wallet.dat on april 28 and your restore point has a restore point of april 26 then you can fully recover your wallet.dat
I'll try this one sir, I just forget that I didn't back up my wallet .dat file now I'm trying to use recovery tools to atleast get something but I'm just a failure might need to recover my file using the restore set up from my laptop hope to get it back thanks sir.

There are software and application  that can do that some are free some premium you can google one that you want to use to recover,I believe you can still recover that if it a big amount you can hire an expert to do that,..
Pages:
Jump to: