Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 127. (Read 2170646 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello,
 I've tried several days but I the faucet seems not to be working, yesterday and the day before yesterday I got the error message that I had to wait for 22 hours. And I have just got the same error again. Could you please send me some burst? thank you

BURST-AAYP-EEWW-2E7Q-6MF2H  Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Announcement:

BdeBank Asset will be discontinued. As written in terms, i will buy back all shares offered the next seven days. For this please add a sell order with a price of 45 for one share, as written in terms.

Just reminding the "terms"

Instant Cashout without loss! Also you can cashout anytime. I will buy back the assets from you. Therfore i will place a buy order for every sold asset with a price of 50 Burst. The price what i pay for the payback will decrease 1% every month.  Buywall will be created instantly after the first sales and adapted every first day of the month.

floor(50*0.99^(9))=45

Thanks for your effort.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Does anyone know what's going on with Cryptomining Farm's HASH Asset? No payouts in 2 months, website is down, no updates, no volume on AE.

I believe you can trade it in....

https://www.cryptomining.farm/faq

Have they discontinued payouts for the asset? I haven't seen announcements or info regarding anything. I see that I can trade the various assets they offer for hash power on their website, but I would rather trade the asset back for BURST if they are no longer paying it out.
Best you can do is trade or sell on AE i'm afraid.

P.S. I have a ref link https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup?referrer=564D0F4A8B116
Activity: 105
Does anyone know what's going on with Cryptomining Farm's HASH Asset? No payouts in 2 months, website is down, no updates, no volume on AE.

https://www.cryptomining.farm/faq

Have they discontinued payouts for the asset? I haven't seen announcements or info regarding anything. I see that I can trade the various assets they offer for hash power on their website, but I would rather trade the asset back for BURST if they are no longer paying it out.
Activity: 588

https://www.cryptomining.farm/faq Signup ref link https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup?referrer=564D0F4A8B116
Activity: 105
Activity: 619
Announcement:

BdeBank Asset will be discontinued. As written in terms, i will buy back all shares offered the next seven days. For this please add a sell order with a price of 45 for one share, as written in terms.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
1000+ pages and not even in top 100 marketcap. its save to say burstcoin is a waste of time.
What is it? A attempt to save Burst by creating an new asset and transfering all "old" balances to there to get new shares?  Huh

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]-  Buyback Asset
AssetID: 15960505094502212264
Amount in total: 2.000.000
Initial price: 10

I want to introduce here my brand new Buyback Asset.

The Buyback Asset is based on the idea, that investors profit in four ways.

First way is, that based on a monthly payout that comes from sales of new share will be payout to the investors

Seconds way is, that the amount of shares will also be reduced, so that every month the amount of shares that gets payout from the first way will be lesser and lesser and because of that, the amount that will be payout for one share will become more and more, every month.

The second way will also help to increase the value of the shares for traders, so also the price for one share will increase.

Third way is that i buyback for the lowest price a holder wants to sell. so holders of the shares can determinate this price. Because of that that will be higher of the initial price, that the profit they have.

Fourth way is that initial price is 10. so that also little increases are good profits in percentage!

Phase 1:
Beginning with this post, 50% of the shares will bei available for purchase. This ends at first of february 2016, also if not all shares are sold.

Phase 2:
If all shares from Phase 1 are sold, then Phase 2 starts.
The next 50% will be sold equaly over at least the next 25 months (depends on who much from phase one was sold). For this a sell order is placed every first of the month.
The income from this sell will be used to payout the investors a monthly interest and buyback.

40% of the montly income will be used for the interest to pay out investors. This will be done after all montly shares are sold. (at least a few days after that)

40% for will be used for the buyback. I will buyback as much shares i can this this coins. Price is the price for that i can buyback. So its the lowest price someone wants to sell (open sell orders).

20% is for the asset management.

The income from Phase 1 is for backup and will be used, if in one month no new shares could be sold, so that the investors still get the interest.

FAQ
In case of no sell orders at the time of the monthly buyback, any amount not spent will enter into the amount offered for buyback in the following month and so on.

I should create FUNDasset and ask burst comunity just to fund my acc.

Hehe.

Yeah this 'buyback' asset is a pure ponzi scheme isnt it.
He shouldve just named it Ponzi, becuse its a textbook example. Smiley

However, Income and ByteEnt are real assets which generate actual income and use them to buy burst and pay dividends, and generating buy pressure for burst is extremely helpful to its future.

if its a ponzi cheme depends on what price the investors are willing to sell the shares. if the price that investors are willing to sell back to me are every time higher than the initial price of 10 AND all shared planed to sell would be bought from investors, then yes. but this both situations must occure very month in a row of 25 month, which is extremely unlikely. there will be month, nobody buys the shares, so the payout will be done from the first 50%, then the price for one share will drop because of that and so on.

Because of this, there will be several good trade chances with a garanteed 40% income, backed by the initial raised 50%. So you have a speculative component and a garanteed component.

What other asset do you know, that guaranties a monthly permanent payout that you can be sure to get every month at least x burst per share for at least the next 25 months and in best case for investors for 62 month.

you point on income and byteent. sure thats good assets. but can you really calc your income? no you cant, it can drop next month to zero, what i dont hope, because i also own income, and thats it.

still no buy order on ae

sorry didnt notice you post above with the amount... thougt you sent me a pn....

wait a few minutes....
Activity: 561
how much do you want so sell to me? i will place an order for you... also you can sent it with a pn...

still no buy order on ae
Activity: 257
Merit: 255
Think I got it figured out.

I had to update JAVA and all that good stuff.

Got it to connect locally and its now downloading the block chain.

Do I have to wait for the block chain to plot?  I am guessing I have to.

Also do I have to send a Burst Coin somewhere to hold my address as mine?

You can start plotting while blockchain is still downloading ...

There are unlimited passwords leading to same address, once you do a outgoing transaction,
the address will be bound to the password used, and all other passwords will not work anymore.

Btw. you can download the zipped blockchain here: http://db.burst-team.us (thanks haitch)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Think I got it figured out.

I had to update JAVA and all that good stuff.

Got it to connect locally and its now downloading the block chain.

Do I have to wait for the block chain to plot?  I am guessing I have to.

Also do I have to send a Burst Coin somewhere to hold my address as mine?
Activity: 257
Merit: 255
quick question.

Has this coin been abandoned?  I downloaded the wallet and it has no internet connection. 

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later

This is what I get.

Downloaded and installed and nothing.

Something wrong or what?

Network is fine, we are decentral, there is no 'Service Temporarily Unavailable' ...
You probably try to access a Online-Wallet (via Windows Client) that is 'Temporarily Unavailable'.
You can use the local one instead (Switch inside the Windows Client)
or download the original Wallet https://mega.co.nz/#!PwwCyBAL!R89Dkzc6cn-tI-5CeNLeceEV7irgU1X4Brs8Lu-JGD8
or use another Online-Wallet via Browser: https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/index.html

Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
quick question.

Has this coin been abandoned?  I downloaded the wallet and it has no internet connection. 

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later

This is what I get.

Downloaded and installed and nothing.

Something wrong or what?
Activity: 785
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
We need new or old main dev and nothing more.

chicken or egg?
New devs are most likely easier to find if BURST has a higher price.
Activity: 617
I am the signed message, without I am not
Vector Asset

We have now added a new feature to Vector. The feature's name is POA, it stands for Payout in Asset.
It's a new feature that only cost transaction fee + public amount* to use and when enabled you will get either all your dividends in Vector or X% of your payout in Vector.
The feature will come with a discount for already member of Vector (holder of Vector), you will get 5% discount on the issued price.

Lets say that Alice have 1000 Vector and get 1 per asset = 1000 burst.
The issued price of the asset is 51 burst and she chose to get all her dividends in Vector. The price that she get new asset at is 51*0,95 burst = 1000-fee/48,45 Vector.
Vector can't be given in 0.5 and if there is any amount thet can't get converted to asset, it will be invested into Vector's future trading.

To disable this feature you need to send 1.51 burst to BURST-MAFT-UQJR-DXGP-EXSMW
To enable this feature you need to send 2.51 burst to BURST-MAFT-UQJR-DXGP-EXSMW.
To set a percentage you need to send 3.[Percentage] to BURST-MAFT-UQJR-DXGP-EXSMW.

Example would be 3.100 for 100% or 3.037 for 37%.
If you add 10 burst to your transfer you will get a message saying "CONFIRMED, you now have now [enabled, disabled or a conversion of 37% POA]
If you add a higher amount of 50 burst, you will get a lower wait time. A amount of 10 will have a min wait time of 5 days. 50 will have a min wait time of 1 day.

You can at anytime check your POA status on our spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e42TGRR_PK3894pJ271IQr31ISR-MpWjADvEO9VwbVg/edit#gid=0
We have also removed cheap from our trading asset and moved all fund from cheap into ByteEnt.
We have raised the price of ByteEnt to get to the other side of the buy wall.
Any question will be answer as fast as i can.
*Public amount is a amount that will be public visible for everyone to see, it's for security and speed of the asset.
Remember, never invest more then you can lose in Vector or another asset
Activity: 201
What is it? A attempt to save Burst by creating an new asset and transfering all "old" balances to there to get new shares?  Huh

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]-  Buyback Asset
AssetID: 15960505094502212264
Amount in total: 2.000.000
Initial price: 10

I want to introduce here my brand new Buyback Asset.

The Buyback Asset is based on the idea, that investors profit in four ways.

First way is, that based on a monthly payout that comes from sales of new share will be payout to the investors

Seconds way is, that the amount of shares will also be reduced, so that every month the amount of shares that gets payout from the first way will be lesser and lesser and because of that, the amount that will be payout for one share will become more and more, every month.

The second way will also help to increase the value of the shares for traders, so also the price for one share will increase.

Third way is that i buyback for the lowest price a holder wants to sell. so holders of the shares can determinate this price. Because of that that will be higher of the initial price, that the profit they have.

Fourth way is that initial price is 10. so that also little increases are good profits in percentage!

Phase 1:
Beginning with this post, 50% of the shares will bei available for purchase. This ends at first of february 2016, also if not all shares are sold.

Phase 2:
If all shares from Phase 1 are sold, then Phase 2 starts.
The next 50% will be sold equaly over at least the next 25 months (depends on who much from phase one was sold). For this a sell order is placed every first of the month.
The income from this sell will be used to payout the investors a monthly interest and buyback.

40% of the montly income will be used for the interest to pay out investors. This will be done after all montly shares are sold. (at least a few days after that)

40% for will be used for the buyback. I will buyback as much shares i can this this coins. Price is the price for that i can buyback. So its the lowest price someone wants to sell (open sell orders).

20% is for the asset management.

The income from Phase 1 is for backup and will be used, if in one month no new shares could be sold, so that the investors still get the interest.

FAQ
In case of no sell orders at the time of the monthly buyback, any amount not spent will enter into the amount offered for buyback in the following month and so on.

I should create FUNDasset and ask burst comunity just to fund my acc.

Hehe.

Yeah this 'buyback' asset is a pure ponzi scheme isnt it.
He shouldve just named it Ponzi, becuse its a textbook example. Smiley

However, Income and ByteEnt are real assets which generate actual income and use them to buy burst and pay dividends, and generating buy pressure for burst is extremely helpful to its future.
Activity: 152
We need new or old main dev and nothing more.
Jump to: