Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 128. (Read 2170646 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
What is it? A attempt to save Burst by creating an new asset and transfering all "old" balances to there to get new shares?  Huh

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]-  Buyback Asset
AssetID: 15960505094502212264
Amount in total: 2.000.000
Initial price: 10

I want to introduce here my brand new Buyback Asset.

The Buyback Asset is based on the idea, that investors profit in four ways.

First way is, that based on a monthly payout that comes from sales of new share will be payout to the investors

Seconds way is, that the amount of shares will also be reduced, so that every month the amount of shares that gets payout from the first way will be lesser and lesser and because of that, the amount that will be payout for one share will become more and more, every month.

The second way will also help to increase the value of the shares for traders, so also the price for one share will increase.

Third way is that i buyback for the lowest price a holder wants to sell. so holders of the shares can determinate this price. Because of that that will be higher of the initial price, that the profit they have.

Fourth way is that initial price is 10. so that also little increases are good profits in percentage!

Phase 1:
Beginning with this post, 50% of the shares will bei available for purchase. This ends at first of february 2016, also if not all shares are sold.

Phase 2:
If all shares from Phase 1 are sold, then Phase 2 starts.
The next 50% will be sold equaly over at least the next 25 months (depends on who much from phase one was sold). For this a sell order is placed every first of the month.
The income from this sell will be used to payout the investors a monthly interest and buyback.

40% of the montly income will be used for the interest to pay out investors. This will be done after all montly shares are sold. (at least a few days after that)

40% for will be used for the buyback. I will buyback as much shares i can this this coins. Price is the price for that i can buyback. So its the lowest price someone wants to sell (open sell orders).

20% is for the asset management.

The income from Phase 1 is for backup and will be used, if in one month no new shares could be sold, so that the investors still get the interest.

FAQ
In case of no sell orders at the time of the monthly buyback, any amount not spent will enter into the amount offered for buyback in the following month and so on.

I should create FUNDasset and ask burst comunity just to fund my acc.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
What is it? A attempt to save Burst by creating an new asset and transfering all "old" balances to there to get new shares?  Huh

First way is, that based on a monthly payout that comes from sales of new share will be payout to the investors

Seconds way is, that the amount of shares will also be reduced, so that every month the amount of shares that gets payout from the first way will be lesser and lesser and because of that, the amount that will be payout for one share will become more and more, every month.

The second way will also help to increase the value of the shares for traders, so also the price for one share will increase.

Third way is that i buyback for the lowest price a holder wants to sell. so holders of the shares can determinate this price. Because of that that will be higher of the initial price, that the profit they have.

Fourth way is that initial price is 10. so that also little increases are good profits in percentage!

Phase 1:
Beginning with this post, 50% of the shares will bei available for purchase. This ends at first of february 2016, also if not all shares are sold.

Phase 2:
The next 50% will be sold equaly over at least the next 25 months (depends on who much from phase one was sold). For this a sell order is placed every first of the month.
The income from this sell will be used to payout the investors a monthly interest and buyback.

40% of the montly income will be used for the interest to pay out investors. This will be done after all montly shares are sold. (at least a few days after that)

40% for will be used for the buyback. I will buyback as much shares i can this this coins. Price is the price for that i can buyback. So its the lowest price someone wants to sell (open sell orders).

The income from Phase 1 is for backup and will be used, if in one month no new shares could be sold, so that the investors still get the interest.

FAQ
In case of no sell orders at the time of the monthly buyback, any amount not spent will enter into the amount offered for buyback in the following month and so on.
how much do you want so sell to me? i will place an order for you... also you can sent it with a pn...

put an order on ae 6184
Activity: 619
how much do you want so sell to me? i will place an order for you... also you can sent it with a pn...

Phase 1:

Phase 2:

FAQ

before issuing new assets , BUYBACK YOUR EXSISTING ASSETS. When are you going to put buy order on your Bdebank asset Huh??

Phase 1:

Phase 2:

FAQ
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
I'm sure old developer reads this forum. Let's all together will bring him back Grin

DEAR BURST DEV PLEASE COME BACK!!!
Dear developers, lately we hear only promises. Promises to find the main developers, promise to make a new OP. But in the end nothing happens. We see how close all the services of a coin. What happens with burstforum.com?
We look forward to hearing the answer to the question, what happens? And no need again say that the community needs to do something, and so we continue to mine the coin, despite the fact that it is absolutely not profitable, many in addition buy it with own money. As an investor, I want to know what are you doing, what are your plans?

the question is, whos plans? atm there nobody with programming skills that could be new dev, old dev is gone. so thats it, waiting for a new dev, that wants to take over. and since April 2015 nobody wants this job.

The Coin has good features and good tec, but the main goal is, that a new dev is needed. and as long no new dev is here, day for day this is getting more problematic. we can just mine und add new services and hope, a new dev comes.....
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Dear developers, lately we hear only promises. Promises to find the main developers, promise to make a new OP. But in the end nothing happens. We see how close all the services of a coin. What happens with burstforum.com?
We look forward to hearing the answer to the question, what happens? And no need again say that the community needs to do something, and so we continue to mine the coin, despite the fact that it is absolutely not profitable, many in addition buy it with own money. As an investor, I want to know what are you doing, what are your plans?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
WOW Burst.Ninja is down

No, it's not. Are you having miner issues ?

This webpage is not available

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

thats what i get when i try to goto Burst.Ninja

and miner says
^Cusers-Mac-Pro:burst-pool-miner user$ ./run_mine.sh
[default-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-3] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Logging initialized @909ms
Error: Unable to get mining info from wallet :http://burst.ninja:8124/burst?requestType=getMiningInfo
Error: Unable to get mining info from wallet :http://burst.ninja:8124/burst?requestType=getMiningInfo

Ok Site back up and miner reconnected
WOW Burst.Ninja is down

No, it's not. Are you having miner issues ?

This webpage is not available

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

thats what i get when i try to goto Burst.Ninja

and miner says
^Cusers-Mac-Pro:burst-pool-miner user$ ./run_mine.sh
[default-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-3] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Logging initialized @909ms

Yeah, man, sorry. And yes, the correct answer is

Code:
./run_generate.sh 13811682439011778716 16382000 1638400 8191 4 /async

pocminer\Readme.txt:
"Now you can run run_generate.bat like this "run_generate.bat 8191
The number of plots should be a multiple of 8191."

1638400 / 8191 = 200.024417

so, better 8191 * 200 = 1638200
Code:
./run_generate.sh 13811682439011778716 16382000 1638200 8191 4 /async

that part i already know

but is there a way to know what nonce it is gonna end on so that i can go ahead and start on the next nonce now for the 400gb plot file
Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Code:

pocminer\Readme.txt:
"Now you can run run_generate.bat like this "run_generate.bat 8191
The number of plots should be a multiple of 8191."

1638400 / 8191 = 200.024417

so, better 8191 * 200 = 1638200
Code:
./run_generate.sh 13811682439011778716 16382000 1638200 8191 4 /async
Activity: 588
hey all i have a question

I have my system plotting out 4TB right now using the command

Code:
./run_generate.sh 13811682439011778716 0 16382000 8191 4 /async

i wanna build another 400GB file for another drive but dont want them to overlap
what would be the best way to keep them from over lapping but start the system to go ahead and start building the second file on the other drive while the first drive is being plotted?

Thanks in advance

You may run into problems with that plot - it's going to generate a 4TB plotfile, which may be marginally larger than your "4TB" drive - which is actually 4,000,000,000,000 bytes....

Like so....

Code:
./run_generate.sh 13811682439011778716 16382000 (16382000 + 400gb worth) 8191 4 /async

Sorry, it's been a while....a nonce was 64 kb right?

No, a nonce is 256KB.

H.

Code:
Activity: 539
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
What news about new potential main developer?  Any candidates?

Crowetic: "I think I will go out dev hunting soon, as I know vbcs could do it by himeself, but I think having a few more people to collab with would be great." 

Its mean that VBCS will be new main dev?  Wink

We have to be careful not to get scam developers on, there are many altcoin developers that only make altcoins to scam people, and could put something nasty in the code.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
No, if i'm right it's around 256kb or something

1 nonce = 64 bytes * 4096 scoops = 262144 bytes = 256 Kb
Activity: 539

Code:

i wanna build another 400GB file for another drive but dont want them to overlap
what would be the best way to keep them from over lapping but start the system to go ahead and start building the second file on the other drive while the first drive is being plotted?

Thanks in advance

You may run into problems with that plot - it's going to generate a 4TB plotfile, which may be marginally larger than your "4TB" drive - which is actually 4,000,000,000,000 bytes....

Like so....

Code:
./run_generate.sh 13811682439011778716 16382000 (16382000 + 400gb worth) 8191 4 /async

No, a nonce is 256KB.

H.
Activity: 617
I am the signed message, without I am not

Code:

Thanks in advance

Like so....

Code:

No, if i'm right it's around 256kb or something
Jump to: