Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 213. (Read 2170648 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Such an interesting novelty coin, why is it continuously dropping in price?
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
14 of the past 31 (131,213 ~ 131,243) blocks were won by bin/laden. Two more and he got more than 50%.

Seems he will be able to change the coin's future soon, ...
I am looking for a complete list of burst pools. So far I could find these (including blago now), in alphabetic order:

Current time: 2015-08-13 09:59:26 UTC
Block: 131202
Difficulty: 16189.878359419

BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 37685.31315489
Registered Miners: 366

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 19363.2428307
Registered Miners: 388

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 348.27597947
Registered Miners: 198

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 215154.38848004
Registered Miners: 1770

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 591579.00448107
Registered Miners: 546

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 309.50578173
Registered Miners: 111

pool.blago
Pool balance: 2.63838678
Registered Miners: 109

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 24805.23005346
Registered Miners: 122

Is there any more pool out there?
I thought we will get a birthday surprise, but it seems the surprise is another "delay"

Hopefully worth to wait for.
headache, the pool list is alphabetical, not in size, ... I am sure you just hit the wrong key!

burst.ninja: 1,752GB/miner

If you would use the ACTIVE miners, instead of the REGISTERED miners, the number would be even higher!!
Elmit, Elmit, Elmit,

Your posting/spam storm got me to un-iggy you to see what crap you were spewing this time around.

So it's about how awesome your pool is - 366 Miners!! Number #2 Mining Pool! Wow! Awesome!

But lets look at some of the stats:

Payouts over the last 24 hours:
mininghere.com: 366 miners, 8806 burst payout. Average of 24 Burst/miner.
ninja.pool: 388 miners, 73,416 burst payout (for a 14 hour period). On average 324/burst miner.

Estimated Capacity:
mininghere.com: 8806 earned = 48TB.
burst.ninja: 73,416 earned (in 14 hours) = 397 TB
Extrapolating to a 24 hour period: 125,856 burst = 680 TB

So, working backwards:

mininghere: 130GB/miner

So, mininghere.com - the preferred pool of mining bots everywhere ........

Now lets talk about your "asset" Petabyte. You're selling a Petabyte of storage, but you have maybe 40 TB?

So an asset that costs at your list price of 400,000 burst, earns 185 burst/month ... will only take 180 years to break even .....

Elmit, please leave and stop polluting the Burst community that actually want this coin to go somewhere.

1. for this that you "ignore" me, you are reading fast!!

2. however, reading seems not be your strength, or did you miss the first line:
Are there other pools available?

3. By not answering the question YOU are the spammer.

4. Unlike you guys, I DO MAKE ADVERTISEMENTS / PR for BURST

5. The purpose of my statistic page is to make it complete, while other pool lists are incomplete and wrong.

6. if you are already so "good" in digging in with numbers, why not make it to all pools I listed. Wouldn't that be fair?

7. did this post say anything about PetaByte?

... and please Headache, do NOT visit my pool anymore ;-) STAY with ninja.
Activity: 539
Elmit, Elmit, Elmit,

Your posting/spam storm got me to un-iggy you to see what crap you were spewing this time around.

So it's about how awesome your pool is - 366 Miners!! Number #2 Mining Pool! Wow! Awesome!

But lets look at some of the stats:

Payouts over the last 24 hours:
mininghere.com: 366 miners, 8806 burst payout. Average of 24 Burst/miner.
ninja.pool: 388 miners, 73,416 burst payout (for a 14 hour period). On average 324/burst miner.

Estimated Capacity:
mininghere.com: 8806 earned = 48TB.
burst.ninja: 73,416 earned (in 14 hours) = 397 TB
Extrapolating to a 24 hour period: 125,856 burst = 680 TB

So, working backwards:

mininghere: 130GB/miner

So, mininghere.com - the preferred pool of mining bots everywhere ........

Now lets talk about your "asset" Petabyte. You're selling a Petabyte of storage, but you have maybe 40 TB?

So an asset that costs at your list price of 400,000 burst, earns 185 burst/month ... will only take 180 years to break even .....

Elmit, please leave and stop polluting the Burst community that actually want this coin to go somewhere.
Are there other pools available? I got so far the following statistic page:

Block: 131074
Difficulty: 11051.863174255

BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 35805.867491
Registered Miners: 366

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 14835.69550684
Registered Miners: 388

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 3890.07936883
Registered Miners: 198

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 210355.58975483
Registered Miners: 1770

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 585927.25857107
Registered Miners: 546

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 2320.6242079
Registered Miners: 111

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 24711.44992514
Registered Miners: 122
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I am wondering if BURST will still be a part of SuperNET? I read about it some months ago and bought some coins. But I did not read anything about BURST on the last Supernet newsletter.
Only 1.56 cheap PetaByte asset left (about 33 US$).
Activity: 257
Merit: 255
luxe, you got any news on making the GPU miner compatible with Dev v2...? I thought you wrote you were looking into that.

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-burstcoin-jminer-beta.842/

snapshot 0.3.6 https://mega.co.nz/#!V1h3gDrB!Wr1PHaRsbz5QQJNOOBlcHy4HPelk82vrxaLPweenGds working great for me!
Thanks a lot, luxe!

You are welcome!

I got feedback from a few bursters, that the latest version is working stable ... it supports solo and all pools.
For feedback and suggestions, please use: https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/842/

legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Windows Client Version 0.1.7.4 is out now! (for Burst Wallet 1.2.3)

Version 0.1.7.4 is out now! (for Burst Wallet 1.2.3)

Features:
+ easy plotting and mining! (64bit and 32bit)
+ Market information
+ Minimize to tray
+ Wallet/Passphrase Manager
+ Switch between Online and Local Wallet
+ Crowdfunding & Lotteries

https://sourceforge.net/projects/burstwindowswallet/files/latest/download

https://github.com/dawallet/burstwindowswallet

If you're using it the first time you can drop your old Blockchain into the "burst_db" folder.
Send me your feedback and errors you get for improvement!
Happy Burstday Wink

awesome job man, im really impressed about it, this is exactly hat burst need, just TY! keep up the good job!

i think @crowetic is going to bring us some good news soon too, i mean about new tools that burst need, all in one and thigns like that.

By the way,

guys, why not mine at Dev's poll for awhile to show some appreciation of the anniversary...? With the innovation and hours he put into this, he certainly deserves it. Even if we look forward to a new update, pretty much all of us made pretty good returns from Burst the last year.

Especially now when most other guys involved (despite luxe and deWallet) seems more interested to put hours into making their own Bursts. Most of them have their own side-projects they seem to care more for than for Burst. I can be wrong ofc, but will burstcoin.de be just another next example of the Burst greed among devs...?

Give a shout out for BurstDev and mine a week or two on his pool - the guy is a genius and I'd never consider mining somewhere else.

devs pool is one of the bets pools out of there, at least from my point of view ( ofc is not the only one good pol out there ), and very very stable, if there is someone who didnt try it yet, he should.

pd: even if im a little bit later, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BURST!!
Activity: 504
luxe, you got any news on making the GPU miner compatible with Dev v2...? I thought you wrote you were looking into that.

snapshot 0.3.6 https://mega.co.nz/#!V1h3gDrB!Wr1PHaRsbz5QQJNOOBlcHy4HPelk82vrxaLPweenGds working great for me!
Thanks a lot, luxe!

Thank you, SB73 Smiley This is sometimes the short easy answer to you want to have when asking something.

And I'd coffee Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Thanks a lot, luxe!

Maybe you should do all your posting on the forum rather than high ajcking the thread which you complain about being bloated?

As far as the GPU miner goes...it works on dev v2 https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-burstcoin-jminer-beta.842/

0. Do we have a forum...? Last time a checked in 3 months ago, the topics were from New Year's.

1 I've come with constructive suggestions of how to deal with this whale of a thread. I'm not going to change my posting behavior because you guys can't tell what is a good recommendation from a bad [start a, new modded ANN!].

2 "As far as the GPU miner goes...", uuuuh...Either you know or your not. But thanks for the link.

3. Terrific morning  Angry Angry

Coffee!!
Activity: 588

Maybe you should do all your posting on the forum rather than high ajcking the thread which you complain about being bloated?

As far as the GPU miner goes...it works on dev v2 https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-burstcoin-jminer-beta.842/
By the way,

guys, why not mine at Dev's poll for awhile to show some appreciation of the anniversary...? With the innovation and hours he put into this, he certainly deserves it. Even if we look forward to a new update, pretty much all of us made pretty good returns from Burst the last year.

Especially now when most other guys involved (despite luxe and deWallet) seems more interested to put hours into making their own Bursts. Most of them have their own side-projects they seem to care more for than for Burst. I can be wrong ofc, but will burstcoin.de be just another next example of the Burst greed among devs...?

Give a shout out for BurstDev and mine a week or two on his pool - the guy is a genius and I'd never consider mining somewhere else.

To make my point clearer with the quotes, this might be temporary but it could be a tendency.

Are miners turning off machines although it's almost free to mine...? Are we seeing a new corridor in network size, THAT is worrying.

Another week, another network size-graph:

Devs,

Nice little spike at the end but the overall trend is not up. Miners are turning off their machines that costs them them hardly nothing in power.

Keep an eye on this development, please.

If you are, which I hope, working on some VC/angle deal, Burst simply can NOT have a declining network size. I

'm actually glad bin/laden is still with us, for how the fuck would that graph otherwise look...?
Activity: 546
Merit: 503
Happy burstday, fusillade! Future is coming.
Jump to: