Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 232. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Beautiful!

I won't do that with IronTiga, Headache and ....
I would miss out too many laughters ;-)

Does it mean I do not need anymore to hold back my thoughts and write them freely?
Activity: 588
We just reached 28000 blocks after the last Wallet update, that is about 30% of the current development time.

Another forgotten coin?
BTC increased value in the past week, while BURST got lower and lower.
BURST falls faster then BTC rises.

I haven't seen a positive PR in the past week(s). Is there any plan?

Activity: 588
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
Activity: 539
I was going to do a PSA here, but seeing as that's bad for the community, please excuse this wasted post.

Nothing to see, carry on your business.

You're welcome.

H.

Elmer, that would be your new state of the art pool code, that looks amazingly like Urays original code, except you've removed the payout info so people can't see you're stealing from them?

I did not "remove", but adjusted to be equal to ALL other pools.

(Remember not to answer, because you cannot see posts from your Ignore list)

IF you would use HALF of your time to promote or help the PR team, then BURST price would go up, but instead, ....

I'm working on something to help Burst. What are you doing other than giving Burst a bad name ?

H.
Headache, you quoted only partial. I corrected it for you:

YOU know that because you have:

NO miner on my pool
NO asset from me.

IF you would use HALF of your time to promote or help the PR team, then BURST price would go up, but instead, ....

Given what I know about you, why would I mine on your pool or invest in your asset?

Back to iggy for you! Behave back there ;-)

You're Welcome.

H.

NO miner on my pool
NO asset from me.

Given what I know about you, why would I mine on your pool or invest in your asset?

Back to iggy for you! Behave back there ;-)

You're Welcome.

H.
Activity: 504
And Irontiga & haitch: be the bigger men... You are all three destroying this thread (as long it hasn't option for moderation).

My first post here in weeks to remind everyone that Elmer is a thief, and to let him know his pool is down; is destroying this thread? Okay - I'll let people get ripped off by Elmer and won't let him know his pool is his down. Happy?

H.

Let us all put him on ignore. He will talk to himself after awhile, which I hope newbies would find odd and not pay attention to him.

Or, create that moderated thread and delete crap.

Just two ideas Smiley
Thanks for your insight.

My insight: Your pool steals from your miners; Your asset steals from it's investors; your pool is stable as a hyper-active monkey.

You're welcome.

H.

YOU know that because you have:

NO miner on my pool
NO asset from me.

Thanks for your insight.

My insight: Your pool steals from your miners; Your asset steals from it's investors; your pool is stable as a hyper-active monkey.

You're welcome.

H.

And Irontiga & haitch: be the bigger men... You are all three destroying this thread (as long it hasn't option for moderation).

My first post here in weeks to remind everyone that Elmer is a thief, and to let him know his pool is down; is destroying this thread? Okay - I'll let people get ripped off by Elmer and won't let him know his pool is his down. Happy?

H.

Yes, that makes me happy. Just do your own things. You are not a miner on my pool. So YOU do not know anything!
Thanks for your insight.
Sorry for the spam:

Perhaps this would be an organization suitable to contact again https://altcoinsfoundation.com, as Burst is showcased along almost only major altcoins...? What can they do for us, and we do for them?
does burst have a way to buy hdd storage and pay in BURST?

If you mean like an online store selling hdd's for burst, then no, not at this time, although imho it's something we need.

The PR value of this, I believe, would be huge.

Is it not possible that the PR team themself could setup a simple online store (click-install on a share server) offering used and some new HDDs where you actuality pay with Burst...? I would be willing to donate several used HDDs if this is done.

To keep the shipment costs down, the HDDs should be sent to customers from at least the US and EU.

To me this seems possible to create this out any heavy investments.

I am also keen, but when u sell a hdd for burst, then it's most likely because, either you want to get some $$$ together, and turn a profit selling hdd's, which results in dumping, or you are exiting burst, because u no longer want to mine. This also results in dumping. What you really need is btc investors backing the sales and accumulating the burst.

Perhaps, but key is that what I wrote: A standard online shop to buy HDDs with Burst would be huge. I do not believe in Elmit's suggestion to use Burst own tech, it's underdeveloped for easy shopping. Create a site for 5 bucks a month, and which miner of Burst would not check that site out daily? With a nice PR? Could also feature promotions and auctions.

And I didn't say "buy", I said sell. Donation of HDDs from the community, purchase of new one (perhaps with a little loss) to get it going.

The upside related to the work to implementation is immense.

does burst have a way to buy hdd storage and pay in BURST?

If you mean like an online store selling hdd's for burst, then no, not at this time, although imho it's something we need.

The PR value of this, I believe, would be huge.

Is it not possible that the PR team themself could setup a simple online store (click-install on a share server) offering used and some new HDDs where you actuality pay with Burst...? I would be willing to donate several used HDDs if this is done.

To keep the shipment costs down, the HDDs should be sent to customers from at least the US and EU.

To me this seems possible to create this out any heavy investments.

BURST even offers a shop to do that!

I think the PR team should do more promotions of all features. I see no "great" PR effect by offering hard disk for BURSTs.
the public pool code also rewards such small miners. and there is a setting, that they will payout if the value is reached.

Isn't EXACTLY why you use a pool, so that small miners get a chance to win?

sure for every account you plot new files and new deadlines.

i had that issue with some miners at my pool. Within days i got 500 Miners at my pool, hundrets of them joined my pool in seconds. because of that, i plemented a protection for that. if this wasnt a problem for the pool, be sure i would not write it here. if you run the unmodified version, such miners can cheat your poolcode and get burst. and that not good for the other miners at your pool.

You got many miners, because you offered rewards for additional miners. After that is gone, they go back, because cryptofarm pay out to smaller miners, you don't (quickly enough). As I remember you pay only 4% of one round out, so till a small miner reaches the payout threshold takes too long.

Urays code cannot handle many miners submitting dl.
You get a lots of traffic and handling/calculations on the pool.

However, most of this shortcomings you can fix with thoughtful settings. Not by introducing new program errors ;-)

My new pool software handles it differently. We can handle 100,000 miners, but don't worry, at the current price there are not so many left.

Elmer, that would be your new state of the art pool code, that looks amazingly like Urays original code, except you've removed the payout info so people can't see you're stealing from them?

Oh, and BTW - your state of the art code has been doing a 30 round old block for the last 2+ 3+ hours ... Might need to tweak your code a little.

You're welcome.

H.

Headache, when will you grow up???  Grin Grin Grin
Haha, that must be one of the clearest STFU-post I ever seen. Smiley Perhaps he moved from dedi to shared, Irontiga?
Why don't u guys ask him urself lol. I have been personally told stuff about that server. I won't share, as it's none of my business though. Who the hell has a dedicated server and hosts a single site on it? What the hang elmit.

1. Just do ONCE what you said you will, ... Go! Disappear! Vaporize!

2. You are just a person without a plan, without knowledge, just talking nonsense.
As more you talk as more you reveal of yourself. Read again 1.

3. Maybe you do not even realize what you say, or cannot understand what is talked here.
At least you proof it with each post here. Read again 1.

4. Keep on your good work of web design, it is a fulfilling job, maybe that is the best you can do.
Maybe you can do that as a profession, learning from the other side what a server is at all. Read again 1.

1. bye-bye

Elmit, seriously you need to quit posting in this thread. I've been reading your posts for a little bit and i feel like my iq has gone down from your stupidity, you need to do everyone a favour and please stop posting in this thread.

That being said great job burst dev, plus crowetic and irontiga and anyone else i've missed that has been developing and supporting this coin.
i used the ignore button

As you proof, it does not work!
Jump to: