Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 28. (Read 2170608 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Hi Burst community.  Would someone be nice enough to send my a little Burst so I can activate my wallet?  I will pay you back.  Thanks.

Here's my address:  BURST-PAN7-C6CW-L6CS-HULQ8

I tried posting in Reddit too, but no reply so far.  Sad  Maybe some of you here will be a little more helpful.  Thanks again guys!  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
i created a online burst wallet and sent 10k coins to it to test. i logged back in the address was different how do i access the address i sent it to
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
BIG NEWS TODAY.......................................................................... ......

What is the big news in BURST?

Most of the coins are down but BURST is up almost 20%. I got some these coins for a long time didn't make any profit and now reached the profit range. Interested to know the good and big new kindly help to share. thanks.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
join train before its too late..  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
BIG NEWS TODAY.......................................................................... ......
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Hi all, I've just done plotting my HDD.

Appreciate anyone that can send me some bursts to start mining.
BURST-GAWK-PRAW-RTJS-E5MQA

Also, my plot is only 600GB. Does anyone has any mining pool to recommend? Undecided

Thanks in advanced!  
Go for https://burst.cryptoguru.org/ (pool of rico666) - he is also the developer of the 1.3.xcg wallets
- no target deadline (perfect for small miners)
- no fees (0%), I think there is no other pool without fees Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Yeah I agree, it was way more profitable earlier in the year. I have 8TB and its hardly worth my time now.

Here is a calculator

https://explore.burst.cryptoguru.org/tool/calculate

And like ALL BURST calculators, that one is very optimistic.
 Not that it is the fault of the calculator - the issue appears to be that the BURST network size doesn't get measured correctly, due to how pools and wallets report their "total size" for a user with more than one machine working on BURST.

Based on many months of mining BURST, take any figure out of a BURST calculator, cut it in HALF, and you've got a reasonable to a BIT low estimate of actual earnings.

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Yeah I agree, it was way more profitable earlier in the year. I have 8TB and its hardly worth my time now.

Here is a calculator

The network size is huge compared to earlier this year. This is always the case: difficulty goes up, revenues go down.
Activity: 650
Merit: 321

Here is a calculator

legendary
Is this still profitable to hdd mine?

I would say you cannot earn much from burst mining now because of high difficulty now, but it required very little electricity power from hard disk, I have turned all my unused hard disk space to burst plotter files in my mining rig. Since my mining rig will run 24/7, so I just need to pay the little bill to mine burst.

It does make sense to set up unused HD space on a 24/7 dedicated mining machine to point at BURST.
 Otherwise, it's getting VERY iffy of late - estimated time to achieve 100% ROI even on an 8TB Seagate External drive is pushing 2+ years any more.
legendary

Guys is this normal? Chance to find a block: 0.00047% ?

That seems low. I'm pool mining at burst.btfg.space with 600GB of HDD.

600 Gigabytes is VERY SMALL for a BURST miner.

Most folks measure their BURST mining machines in TERRAbytes - some of the "biggest" miner machines use 3 digits in front of that "Terrabytes".

Poloniex has been having major issues for many MONTHS now, widely reported.
 I would STRONGLY advise not using them for anything.

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
any using POLONIEX?  best shit Marketplace without response form support.....
i tried send to them 3 bursts for test= without success........ blockchain see that is on there wallet/poloniex, but i didnt see it in my deposite
BITTREX worked immediately without problems 4 sent= 3 is there in deposite ...

do you know where is problem?  when i tried send=wallet told me that poloniex account-wallet is without private key ... wtf ...

thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Is this still profitable to hdd mine?

I would say you cannot earn much from burst mining now because of high difficulty now, but it required very little electricity power from hard disk, I have turned all my unused hard disk space to burst plotter files in my mining rig. Since my mining rig will run 24/7, so I just need to pay the little bill to mine burst.
Activity: 4
https://i.imgur.com/nyKyFop.png

Guys is this normal? Chance to find a block: 0.00047% ?

That seems low. I'm pool mining at burst.btfg.space with 600GB of HDD.
Activity: 44

#edit
Someone sent 1 Burst, Thank you very much to this person:)
Activity: 60
Hi

Is there anyone who can tell me how to clone this coin?
I really want to get deeper into Burst and understand much more about it. (whats on with the Genisis Block, how the proof of capacity works, etc...)
I searched the Internet but the information for development usage are really rare.

greetings
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Great news from burst finally! I'm sure will grow fast in those days.
I will install new wallet asap.
Happy bursting !  Cheesy
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Kinda good that these vulnerabilities are showing up now and being sorted while Burst is still flying under the radar. That said, it is currently showing a 64% price increase on Bittrex, putting it right at the top of page 1 !!

I'd prefer a slow and steady rise, but with that low MktCap it's hard to achieve that. You buy BURST for 10 BTC and the market moves already.
I do expect BURST to hit 1000 Sat still in 2017 and this will not be the final word on it. Only a first statement.

The problem with 1000 sat price is that implies a 100M market cap. That moves it from >100 rank to ~50. Granted, there's some strange coins that I haven't heard of in the 40-60 bracket, but it's still a huge move to make for a coin that's been around for 3 years. Possible, absolutely, especially with positive news and devs on board.. a bit of a stretch for end of this year imo.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am still hoping some of the Burst assets get better. Most of the two Bitcoin worth of Burst assets we purchased are almost worthless now and most are not paying. All the arguments between the two forums, killed our assets and us asset holders were the ones who lost the most. I still feel gutted about this and my Wife also is very sad that 2 BTC is almost wiped out and worthless.
Activity: 4
Hi all, I've just done plotting my HDD.

Appreciate anyone that can send me some bursts to start mining.
BURST-GAWK-PRAW-RTJS-E5MQA

Also, my plot is only 600GB. Does anyone has any mining pool to recommend? Undecided

Thanks in advanced! 

Pages:
Jump to: