Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 23. (Read 2170606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
I have been mining Burstcoin for a few months now..  but last week my miner stopped working?  I am using the Burstclient for windows..  I upgraded both Java.. and the client to the latest versions.  Nothing seems to be helping.  I did notice that the pool I was mining on (pool.burstcoin.party) is no longer there...  So I changed reward assignment to a different pool.. still no luck.. and I have tried 3 different pools now.. all of which appear to be up and running when I check the website.  

When I open the client and click "Start Mining".. the mining window opens and says the Name/Version etc.. but that's where it stays..  Not finding any blocks or getting any DL's...  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

is your local wallet running?

maybe something wrong with last java update ?

i m new, i just finish ploting my driver

i was about to try solo  to look how it works  but miner won't do anything  if local wallet don't work
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I have been mining Burstcoin for a few months now..  but last week my miner stopped working?  I am using the Burstclient for windows..  I upgraded both Java.. and the client to the latest versions.  Nothing seems to be helping.  I did notice that the pool I was mining on (pool.burstcoin.party) is no longer there...  So I changed reward assignment to a different pool.. still no luck.. and I have tried 3 different pools now.. all of which appear to be up and running when I check the website. 

When I open the client and click "Start Mining".. the mining window opens and says the Name/Version etc.. but that's where it stays..  Not finding any blocks or getting any DL's...  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
why does it say java not found  i have both 32&64bits installed
and couple days ago it was working

when i click on burst.jar

error an java exeption has occured

i uninstall java 32&64

reinstall 32  but still the same, reinstall64  but not more luck
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Rico666, I posted on the HitBTC thread and asked if they are interested in listing Burst. They replied and said that if the Burst developers are want to know how to have Burst listed, they can contact HitBTC in this email [email protected].

What are we waiting for!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
someone know when a new wallet more stable will come?
my wallet is stuck the half of time

https://twitter.com/Burstcoin_dev/status/924664719478349824 Huh

well thanks but i'm not familiar with github thing and files unpacked
where i could find the built wallet?

Best learn to use Github, as many or most cryptocoin miner writers use it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
someone know when a new wallet more stable will come?
my wallet is stuck the half of time

https://twitter.com/Burstcoin_dev/status/924664719478349824 Huh

well thanks but i'm not familiar with github thing and files unpacked
where i could find the built wallet?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Right now, at what stage is your project?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
The price keeps dropping and I've lost 50%, I'll wait until the price stabilizes and see it back to 300 satoshi.
I'm not sure Microsoft is going to like that you "borrowed" their coin idea.  Wink Still, interesting nonetheless, will keep tabs.

Since when does Micro$loth ever have original ideas?

BASIC? Ported it from minicomputers.
 PC-DOS/MS-DOS? See the story of how they ended up with Seattle DOS as the "base code" for PC-DOS - and later retroactively paid for their theft rather than face a massive lawsuit.
 Windows? Stolen from Apple, who stole it from Xerox - THAT was an interesting pair of lawsuits - then stole parts of Unix for some of the underlying design concepts in NT and later.

It's a VERY VERY long list....

Then maybe it will be Microsoft stealing some of the Burst developers' inventions. It wont be shocking that some parts of Proof of Capacity will be copied and improved for their uses. I have nothing against that for as long as they share the changes they made in the open source code.
Activity: 143
Congratulations to all! ICO looks very good. I think the project still will declare themselves

Welcome.. glad to see you trying to get your post count higher with useless spam!
Activity: 15
What is your monthy turnover as of today?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
I'm not sure Microsoft is going to like that you "borrowed" their coin idea.  Wink Still, interesting nonetheless, will keep tabs.

Since when does Micro$loth ever have original ideas?

BASIC? Ported it from minicomputers.
 PC-DOS/MS-DOS? See the story of how they ended up with Seattle DOS as the "base code" for PC-DOS - and later retroactively paid for their theft rather than face a massive lawsuit.
 Windows? Stolen from Apple, who stole it from Xerox - THAT was an interesting pair of lawsuits - then stole parts of Unix for some of the underlying design concepts in NT and later.

It's a VERY VERY long list....

Well, original dev has long since left the project, and was anonymous anyway. Besides, this blockchain has been running for a few years now already Cheesy

What did Anabet mean when he/she said borrowed Microsoft's coin idea? I wasnt aware that they came up with Proof of Capacity first. Where is their white paper, where is the patent?

From my perspective, starting a project with an anonymous developer is a strategy some coins have copied from BTC to protect themselves from prosecution by the government in case their coin gains massive adoption and declared illegal. The story of Liberty coins come to mind.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

Well, original dev has long since left the project, and was anonymous anyway. Besides, this blockchain has been running for a few years now already Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
I can't really understand, why is Burst so cheap now? On your opinion what are that main engines, which can drive the coin Up?
PoS with Masternode, maybe?

Burst consensus works by PoC only. The reason for cheap price is simple: BTC is fucking pumping through the roof. All alts are down.
Activity: 131
I can't really understand, why is Burst so cheap now? On your opinion what are that main engines, which can drive the coin Up?
PoS with Masternode, maybe?
HELP ME

I have a problem when starting plot, at Checking directoty I can NOT creat file plot.

I check and see FILE_SUPPORTS_SPARSE_FILES: no

I don't know method fix it.

PLZ help me  Sad

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KioafWhOdFdDRYDX3rwT_B4vHILNPfTn-BeoOKGxQcR4pqTVgcz7UnmmgxrnthERYoVU6GtdyGTr-mi_hEGB=w1600-h794

There arent many miners that visit this thread anymore. Your best chance to get answers are on the PoCC's official forum or in their subreddit. You can also send Rico666 a private message. He can help point you to the right direction. I hope that helps.

Welcome to Burst and good luck.
Activity: 31
HELP ME

I have a problem when starting plot, at Checking directoty I can NOT creat file plot.

I check and see FILE_SUPPORTS_SPARSE_FILES: no

I don't know method fix it.

PLZ help me  Sad

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KioafWhOdFdDRYDX3rwT_B4vHILNPfTn-BeoOKGxQcR4pqTVgcz7UnmmgxrnthERYoVU6GtdyGTr-mi_hEGB=w1600-h794
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: