Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 441. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Hi, Blago! Just wondering if your 3TB with 42 sec is optimized or not? Mind to share?

all plots merged, defrag

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

You mine in solo, you need the best deadline, "TargetDeadline": 1000000, sets the maximum obtainable deadline.
"CacheSize" : 400000, reads chunks of 400,000 nonces, finding best from them.
"founds three deadlines" - it's best of "it found seven".
And on screenshot i did not see confirmation of deadlines...
Also, for 3Tb i have 42 sec time

Hi, Blago! Just wondering if your 3TB with 42 sec is optimized or not? Mind to share?
Activity: 423

Is there any reason for this? I'm using the 'solo' miner config I found in the thread. I'm also mining solo, wallet is on the same computer. This is what I'm using currently:

Code:
{
   "Mode" : "solo",

"Server" : "localhost",
   "Port": 8125,

"UpdaterAddr" : "localhost",
   "UpdaterPort": 8125,

"EnableProxy": false,
   "ProxyPort": 8126,

"Paths":["D:\\plots","E:\\plots","F:\\plots","G:\\plots","H:\\plots"],
   "CacheSize" : 200000,

"ShowMsg" : false ,
   "ShowUpdates" : false,

"UseSorting" : true,
   "Debug": true,
   "Generator": false,
   "SendBestOnly": true,

"UseFastRcv" : true,
   "SendInterval": 200,
   "UpdateInterval": 1000}

Also using those settings that you gave me, it's finding next to no deadlines. I ran it once with the settings you gave me and it founds three deadlines and without on the same block and it found seven.

You mine in solo, you need the best deadline, "TargetDeadline": 1000000, sets the maximum obtainable deadline.

Yeah the screenshot was from when it crashed, not of the different deadlines. The 'TargetDeadline 1000000' gives me less deadlines then when I don't have anything set. So the other deadlines don't matter? The speed seems the same regardless though.

The system is slow... That's another issue though.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

Is there any reason for this? I'm using the 'solo' miner config I found in the thread. I'm also mining solo, wallet is on the same computer. This is what I'm using currently:

Code:
{

Also using those settings that you gave me, it's finding next to no deadlines. I ran it once with the settings you gave me and it founds three deadlines and without on the same block and it found seven.

Thank you, Blago. I love your miner. Awesome work. Now I know how to configure it better, and can show others. You're a hero of this community.

You know what else I did with your miner? In an attempt to have it run silently, and boot automatically, I turned it into a service (Windows Services.) With a program I found. I then set it to start automatically with the system, and to also automatically restart if crashed. It worked absolutely wonderfully, so much so, that I'm going to do it to the rest of my windows based miners. If it's cool with you, I would like to offer this as a service to the community. I will give the information out free to anyone who contacts me, or I will remote into your systems and set everything up for you, for a small BURST cost. That way,  I can stimulate the BURST Marketplace at the same time, and hopefully people who are interested in an automated Windows BURST mining computer installation, and aren't sure on how to follow the instructions and/or just don't feel like doing it, hell, whatever reason you have! Will come to me, and get it accomplished professionally. Wink

I absolutely love this community, and this Tech that we all call BURST. It will make us all VERY pleased in the near future. Our team is dedicated, intelligent, and advanced in all of their areas of expertise. It is with this knowledge we have, and that of the community, that we KNOW that BURST will be taken to the next level.

We've already proven this by beating out other development teams in implementing extremely innovative and technically awesome software capable of doing all in the headlines of that article, and SO, So much more! I literally laugh, when I think about it, because it's clearly the future, and that my friends, is something you don't get to see just any time. Brilliant work everyone, and thank you for letting me be such an awesome part in this whole project.

Happy 2015, BURST community! Cheesy

Code:
{

Does anyone know why I keep getting this? It seems to happen randomly. When it does it will pop up more frequently until I restart the computer (even if I restart the miner). When it popsup the miner stops working too.

add to config
"TargetDeadline": 1000000,
"UpdateInterval": 2000
"CacheSize" : 400000,

Code:
{

Does anyone know why I keep getting this? It seems to happen randomly. When it does it will pop up more frequently until I restart the computer (even if I restart the miner). When it popsup the miner stops working too.

add to config
"TargetDeadline": 1000000,
"UpdateInterval": 2000
"CacheSize" : 400000,

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Burstcoin Cryptocurrency could put eBay, Lawyers and Banks Out of Business Within 5 Years
http://www.endalldisease.com/burstcoin-cryptocurrency-could-put-ebay-lawyers-and-banks-out-of-business-within-5-years/

Of course!  Roll Eyes

A title even Bursters must doubt, especially in a ridiculous publication as this, but the actual article isn't too bad. Smiley

Hello all I am new to burst. is this the only poc coin?....very undervalued

As far as I can see right now yes only one POC coin going. And indeed value is low but to be honest it was a lot lower and not many are actually following or trending this yet. Has got way much more growing to do in the future and has many people to continue to keep on using and also adopting it.
Activity: 714
Activity: 302
i continue to get this error..

wallet 1.2.1

how i can fix it?

thanks!!!

Don't worry. It's just debug information of the Automated Transactions. They said in the next release it won't be there.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
i continue to get this error..

wallet 1.2.1

how i can fix it?

thanks!!!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Burstcoin Cryptocurrency could put eBay, Lawyers and Banks Out of Business Within 5 Years
http://www.endalldisease.com/burstcoin-cryptocurrency-could-put-ebay-lawyers-and-banks-out-of-business-within-5-years/

Of course!  Roll Eyes

A title even Bursters must doubt, especially in a ridiculous publication as this, but the actual article isn't too bad. Smiley

Hello all I am new to burst. is this the only poc coin?....very undervalued
Activity: 462

Of course!  Roll Eyes

Activity: 168
i want to mine this coin but i dont know where to start, can some of you provide me with a link how to install wallet and start mining step by step for like dummies  Cheesy thank you

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ytq47AmQZ1rzjoFuMW33c82JkuJ1L61Pdp95ZLbi3-k/edit

Thank You so much  Wink
i want to mine this coin but i dont know where to start, can some of you provide me with a link how to install wallet and start mining step by step for like dummies  Cheesy thank you

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ytq47AmQZ1rzjoFuMW33c82JkuJ1L61Pdp95ZLbi3-k/edit
Activity: 168
Activity: 126

GREAT!!!

i love the burst_db link!!!

really useful!!!

many thank!!!
Activity: 129
New question guys regarding multiple plot files. I started with a 250GB for testing...

wplotgenerator {id} 0 900000 32000 8

How do I create a 2nd 250gb, like these?

wplotgenerator {id} 900001 1800001 32000 8

Short and simple answer. Yes

I just want to convert your settings into english.

you started at 0 and created 900000 nonces with a stagger of 32000 using 8 threads, ( this should be a ~220GB) file

Next

start at 900001 create 1800001 nonces with a stagger of 32000 using 8 threads.

So.
You wanted to create a 250GB plot file, in order to do this you need to create 1,024,000 nonces but your second line is going to create 1,800,001 nonces., so your second command is not going to do what you want.

wplotgenerator
https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/new-plotter-for-windows.114

If you want to create a plot file that is 250GB then you will need to use

wplotgenerator
wplotgenerator 900001 1024000 32000 8

Link on Nonce size and calculating plot file size
https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/windows-gpu-plotter-walk-through.54/page-3#post-4614

Please, someone tell me if I am wrong I don't like to spread misleading information.
Activity: 527
New question guys regarding multiple plot files. I started with a 250GB for testing...

wplotgenerator {id} 0 900000 32000 8

How do I create a 2nd 250gb, like these?

wplotgenerator {id} 900001 1800001 32000 8

Short and simple answer. Yes
Jump to: