Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 472. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
are there plans for burst devs to make block times shorter?  

edit:  i like what i'm seeing in POC and people will be convinced if block times are only a couple of seconds long. i was wondering if this is possible in POC going forward.

i am actually thinking about instant confirmation regardless of block time. Is that possible ? Burst should lead other coin in terms of innovation. Cutting down block time doesn't seems exciting at all.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
are there plans for burst devs to make block times shorter?  

edit:  i like what i'm seeing in POC and people will be convinced if block times are only a couple of seconds long. i was wondering if this is possible in POC going forward.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
should easily see 1000 satoshi as the baseline.. network capacity has reached 18 peta bytes, since value of BTC is low could be some cloud storage purchases were made via it in the anticipation for the future, maybe

spoke to supernet dev community you really should talk to one another and consolidate thru higher order constructs

btw I said a week ago that you will breach 200 sat , I am rarely wrong, also if so called "whales" are present they will find low volume of BURST available as very few will be selling.. where no ASIC device is available and BTC price is so low.. coin is now VERY expensive to mine VERY
there we go ! Whales on board polonix
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hi, i`ve been trying to change reward reward recipient adress to my own but unsuccesfully. it is stuck on unconfirmed transaction state. i have already tried to redownload the blockchain on two different computers (btw. took almost all day) without any result. i was mining for past two weeks on pool, but i would like to go solo. is there anythng i can do?

thanks
Which version of wallet do you use?
How much connected peers does your wallet show at the "Peers" Menu-Point?

I`m on 1.2.0 for mote than two weeks
It says: 20 Connected Peers, 38/42 Up-to-date Peers, 100 MB Downloaded Volume, 28 MB Uploaded Volume
Activity: 50
hi, i`ve been trying to change reward reward recipient adress to my own but unsuccesfully. it is stuck on unconfirmed transaction state. i have already tried to redownload the blockchain on two different computers (btw. took almost all day) without any result. i was mining for past two weeks on pool, but i would like to go solo. is there anythng i can do?

thanks
Which version of wallet do you use?
How much connected peers does your wallet show at the "Peers" Menu-Point?
Activity: 3

thanks
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Looking the cex.io blog due the suspension of their could mining services, I found this:

I dont´t know who is cryptov2, but thanks.
i like it. seems people have realized burst exists. as far as i remember the last 24h had the highest trading volume so far.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Hey everyone I just stumbled on BurstCoin, I am running Mac OS X and I want to get involved in this coin.
Questions:
1. How do I get a wallet setup/compiled
2. How do I get the miner setup/compiled
I don't have a lot of experience in compiling so a speaking in Newbie terms would be great.
Thank you for your time. Cheesy

I am not very well versed in OSX only thing I could find is the quote below Cheesy

I'm not doing something right with the run.sh file.  For Mac, do I just double click on it like the bat file in windows to start?

The same thing happened before, it didn't work in Java 7 that's why I upgraded to Java 8.

Hmm, class not found. If you are sure you got the correct java I suggest redownloading Burst.

Try downloading and installing JDK, not JRE (it did not work for me, I haven't checked why).
Then open Terminal, cd to wallet folder.
Run
./compile.sh
./run.sh

So maybe wait for someone more experienced for some better instructions. (I do believe uray's miner is precompiled for osx on his github)

Wow, network difficulty halved for a day, now it's peaked higher then it has ever before and is still climbing...

Go BURST go! Tongue
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Wow, network difficulty halved for a day, now it's peaked higher then it has ever before and is still climbing...
Activity: 98
Hey everyone I just stumbled on BurstCoin, I am running Mac OS X and I want to get involved in this coin.
Questions:
1. How do I get a wallet setup/compiled
2. How do I get the miner setup/compiled
I don't have a lot of experience in compiling so a speaking in Newbie terms would be great.
Thank you for your time. Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Who can share last block database for burst wallet?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Any known probs with burst.ga or other probs ?

stuck since yesterday 471655797093682473 / 15/01/2015 19:17:55 Ordinary Payment 206.30543922 1 BURST-7CPJ-BW8N-U4XF-CWW3U no confirmations , cant find such transaction and not received anything since then
You need two to secure the acc (1 to make the outgoing transaction and 1 for the transaction fee). Also you need one more to set the reward recipient if you go for pool mining.

People usually send at least 4, just to be on the safe side.

I see, no wonder the faucet give away 4 as minimum...

And thanks for someone (is that you?) to send me 15 to start this burstcoin Smiley

This time it wasn't me. Thanks to the unnamed one who contributed Smiley
Activity: 714
You need two to secure the acc (1 to make the outgoing transaction and 1 for the transaction fee). Also you need one more to set the reward recipient if you go for pool mining.

I see, no wonder the faucet give away 4 as minimum...

And thanks for someone (is that you?) to send me 15 to start this burstcoin Smiley
Faucet does not work currently. Irontiga said he will update it to the latest release, I'm sure it will be up soon.

If you do not feel like waiting, post your burst address here and somebody will send you a few coins (I can do it later tonight if nobody does it sooner)

Thank you very much for your reply.

My burst address is BURST-HHQG-E8CH-VRNL-AY72B, I just need 1 coin to start my mining, am I correct? Thanks Smiley

Activity: 714
Faucet does not work currently. Irontiga said he will update it to the latest release, I'm sure it will be up soon.

If you do not feel like waiting, post your burst address here and somebody will send you a few coins (I can do it later tonight if nobody does it sooner)

Thank you very much for your reply.

My burst address is BURST-HHQG-E8CH-VRNL-AY72B, I just need 1 coin to start my mining, am I correct? Thanks Smiley
Hi, I'm new to burstcoin. I received coin from faucet, but it is unconfirmed transaction for 7 blocks ago... Usually how long should I wait, or there are actions that I have to perform? Thanks!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Who can share last block database for burst wallet?
i dont think, that btc will touc 150 again...
we´ll see.

The thing is if it does, its not a bad deal to sell all my burst mining gear , buy BTC and use it to buy burst. Hopefully if that happens burst price will remain low. IF burst goes to 1000 , i have to redo my calculation
Jump to: