Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 480. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE

Hype?  Grin
Activity: 256
I started writing an article about why Proof of Capacity is the ideal mining algorithm.. I want to hear the thoughts of others before I go to far so I can integrate them if wanted, why do you think so?

I'm thinking:
- Secure
- Energy Efficient
- ASIC Proof
- More decentralized (probably mostly due to ASIC Proofness)

What else?

1. Mining Hardware Available World Wide (Unlike ASIC where only a few companies sell them)

2. Harder for mining whale to take over 51% of network in short period of time due to time needed to plot (ASIC just plug and play)

3. No noise pollution (ASIC and GPU mining create noise from fan)

4. Mining hardware resale value

5. Low mining start up cost (In terms of hardware and monthly electricity bill)

P.S u might want to separate into 2 section part 1 about PoC part 2 about Burst (all its features , escrow , asset management , market place , etc)

there is no 51% attack possible cause you dont include transactions in your block output.
attacking the blockchain by freezing through not submitting mined blocks does not work cause this would drive the diff down quite fast.
due to the use of standard storage devices the whole world may have benefits from the development of cost optimized burst storage hardware.
the asic proofness i would argue by the running costs. like the gpu plotter shows you may build an asic but it wont have any profit benefits if it is used for mining. maybe some asic chip developer creates a usb3 based plotting device some day.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
are the devs of burst anonymous?  i cannot find their names on their site.

Bill Gates

its more like Satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Bill Gates
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
burstcoin (it's the thread starter...)
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
I want to run a node. I got a fix IP, I got 100 MB line, I got a NAT router with port forwarding.

I followed the instructions of NXT, but by entering the information for the hallmark, it ends in page not found.
What do I need to change to get over that point?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
reward cut (as per schedule) now at 7,737 Burst, interesting things will start happening soon, coin is very difficult and expensive to mine

also not seeing anyone attempting to clone this algorithm, in general and as I predicted number of alt coin new releases halted to almost none

thanks for all you work, keep doing fantastic job, do not diverge from the current path, all seems very stable at the moment

Hopefully the price begins to stabilize now at around 200

how incredible I typed these words above (added on price reflection) as you posted this comment.. yes definitely, it is  great algo althoug can be expensive to mine.. unfortunately.. magnetic storage prices are not coming down any time soon Seagate and WD drilled manufacturing costs  down to stay competitive..

it always amazed me when cost of mining is so high that there are people willing to sell at low ... it really does, scrypt., or x11 I understand as one could and does have access to fpga... and not telling while flooding market but here is different

anyways, have a great weekend all
legendary
Activity: 924
reward cut (as per schedule) now at 7,737 Burst, interesting things will start happening soon, coin is very difficult and expensive to mine

also not seeing anyone attempting to clone this algorithm, in general and as I predicted number of alt coin new releases halted to almost none

thanks for all you work, keep doing fantastic job, do not diverge from the current path, all seems very stable at the moment

Hopefully the price begins to stabilize now at around 200
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

24 hr price Today went up as high as 191 ... this happened before when people discovered network capacity reached 10 Peta semi consistent

price should breach 200 barrier soon based on current reward as everyone will be taking cut in mining exchanges are perfect "balancers"
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
[@jopara strange, however it seams this transaction is still in your walltes transactions-db but not in the blockchain?! you could try to redownload/import blockchain to fix your problem?!
I redownload burst_db. Unconfirmed Transaction
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I started writing an article about why Proof of Capacity is the ideal mining algorithm.. I want to hear the thoughts of others before I go to far so I can integrate them if wanted, why do you think so?

I'm thinking:
- Secure
- Energy Efficient
- ASIC Proof

What else?

For the love of all things holy, don't release it yet!! I still need to buy more at these low prices  Sad Smiley

This is the true coin for the masses.  Anyone can get involved, there is no need for specialized equipment and massive amounts of cheap power. I find the soft click of a working hard-drive every ~4minutes much more soothing than the aggressive moan of an ASIC or GPU fan.

Plus this coin has Automatic Transactions and market capability right within the wallet. I really don't know how to use them yet, but the foundation is there.

Anyways, good-luck.
Activity: 868

I'm thinking:
- Secure
- Energy Efficient
- ASIC Proof

What else?

1. Mining Hardware Available World Wide (Unlike ASIC where only a few companies sell them)

2. Harder for mining whale to take over 51% of network in short period of time due to time needed to plot (ASIC just plug and play)

3. No noise pollution (ASIC and GPU mining create noise from fan)

4. Mining hardware resale value

5. Low mining start up cost (In terms of hardware and monthly electricity bill)

P.S u might want to separate into 2 section part 1 about PoC part 2 about Burst (all its features , escrow , asset management , market place , etc)
Activity: 328
Your password is your wallet thing?
Activity: 527
Merit: 503

I'm thinking:
- Secure
- Energy Efficient
- ASIC Proof

What else?
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Keep going burst community we will be recognized soon!

be 100% sure about that, i cant understand why this coin have a low price, for me this coin is the best alt coin ATM and with the new asic coming soon our POC algorithm seems perfect.

Soon ppl will start to realize than the next mining generation is on burst already.

You are 100% right mate.I just came back from hollidays,and seen your message.Did you configurate your miner for solo,or you need some help?

already configured and already waiting  for 6tb more ( yes i had 4tb and i order 6tb more ), now i have 10tb in total and i will try the solo mode Wink i hope all goes well for me.

Do you recommend me to go solo instead joining into a pool?

btw i want to tell to the burst community, that Trollollo already help me A LOT by PM Wink  TY Trollollo!!
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

be 100% sure about that, i cant understand why this coin have a low price, for me this coin is the best alt coin ATM and with the new asic coming soon our POC algorithm seems perfect.

Soon ppl will start to realize than the next mining generation is on burst already.

You are 100% right mate.I just came back from hollidays,and seen your message.Did you configurate your miner for solo,or you need some help?
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure

Activity: 257
Merit: 255

What should I do? (Unconfirmed Transaction)

post your image at a better host. xD

host is ok, use the external link ...
http://i.gyazo.com/7aac89f8edca8ca6dbe0901ac9fa7b4e.png

@jopara strange, however it seams this transaction is still in your walltes transactions-db but not in the blockchain?! you could try to redownload/import blockchain to fix your problem?!

Hello,

I've developed a new stats site for your daily income. It's based on the idea of the (meanwhile down) coinia.net, but you've also:
•an overview about all your transactions
•sum of daily income
•sum of daily income (blockreward-only) -> Here you can see what your income would be, if you did only solo-mining (you can compare the pool-reward vs. your theoretical solo-reward)

You can reach the site at:
http://burstcoin.mku.name:8080

During performance-reasons there are two site modes: mobile (without table) and desktop (with table and border).

Feedback is always welcome!

Have fun!
New features:
• added MA7 and MA50 to chart (moving average)
• wallet-id is shown in the URL, so you can easily reopen the site

You can reach the site at:
http://burstcoin.mku.name:8080

nice work, made my bookmark :-)
Jump to: