Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 486. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Nice to see new entrants to Burst Smiley

Can anyone help me out a bit.

If I were to calculate the rough odds of me finding a block in a day it would go something along these lines:

Odds of finding a block in a single "Roll" = myHashRate / networkHashRate (that is plotsize)

"Rolls" a day = 360 (1440min / 4min blockTime)

Getting at least 1 = Binomial probability of 1 success in 360 rolls with myHash/networkHash as successrate

Is it that simple, or am I a true nab?
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
----------- BONUS BLOCK FINDER FOR NEW YEAR 2015 -----------

Like mpos frontend (use in most alt currrency) 8POOL SET BOUNTY OF 1.5% FOR MINER WITH DISCOVER A BLOCK PLUS THE NORMAL PAYOUT!
-Blocks discovered appears in your BURST ADDRESS IN BLOCKCHAIN INFO
-Bounty is applied if you are a active miner in Pool (i check your registration)
-Bounty payout one time a day
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello,
I've developed a new stats site for your daily income. It's based on the idea of the (meanwhile down) coinia.net ....

This is nice! We both missed coinia and now there are two mining stats for Burstcoin, I really like this attitude. Smiley
Your project looks great, by the way, but check what you are using for block reward sums, I think these are all tx in blocks (i have 1.7M Burst for 27blocks).

//edit: for legit solo blocks it is showing correct values.
it's pretty fast tool Smiley
I've fixed the query. I forgot that's possible to switch between multiple pools without doing solo-mining between. Thanks for your bug report.

http://burstcoin.mku.name:8080
Activity: 588
Hey guys, please pm me if you want to have a look at something i made, but i'll only show u if you give me some advice on how to improve it Cheesy

Here's a hint, my old blockex:

And here's my new something Cheesy
since yesterday night is enought? Tongue

what's ur account id?

i send you a PM

ur reward recip is    BURST-LGKU-3UUM-M6Q5-86SLK, is that what its meant to be?

no, was this one:

03/01/2015 13:44:47      0 + 1   BURST-VZFK-MKJV-6BRZ-668SV   /

and thats how it looks like now... as i sayd im unable to change the reward recipient since i did it, check the hour when i made it... and still with "/" confirmations, so if i want to change the reward recipient "again" im unable to do it untill this one finished.

this is not the first time i change the reward recipient ( i mean since im mining burst ), this is very very strange, seems like the ura eu pool BURST-LGKU-3UUM-M6Q5-86SLK is froozen or something like that and because of that my reward recipient cant be assigned, ofc if i try as i sayd to assign a new reward recipient i cant untill the ura eu pool end first..... another strange thing is that this didnt appear  on the blockchain too.

so im like fuc*ed...¿what can i do?

Try to use wallet.burstcoin.io to change it
Hello,
I've developed a new stats site for your daily income. It's based on the idea of the (meanwhile down) coinia.net ....

This is nice! We both missed coinia and now there are two mining stats for Burstcoin, I really like this attitude. Smiley
Your project looks great, by the way, but check what you are using for block reward sums, I think these are all tx in blocks (i have 1.7M Burst for 27blocks).

can you pm me your Burst-Id? I don't understand what you're meaning. The 3rd column is your theoretical total mined burst amount (ignoring the reward-assignment setting).
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hello,

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
As I'm sitting here watching all the issues with other pools, I am saying to myself, I need more beta testers!

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]-

If you are interested in beta testing the ENTIRELY NEW POOL CODE THAT WE ARE IMPLEMENTING, please PM me, create an account on burstforum.com and let me know your name there, and I will add you to the CLOSED BETA GROUP.

This group is going to be testing burst.ga's EU cousin pool, which will start as a closed beta, go to open beta, and then the new code will be put on burst.ga and the cousin pool will stay in  EU as a second pool for ByteEnterprises.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF THE CLOSED BETA TEAM AND TESTING THE NEW CODE!

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 112
guys,
please refresh your screen browser for NEW 8Pool SKIN.
enjoy

Cheesy

http://burst8pool.dtdns.net:88

Sever location EU, IT, Milan, ISP TelecomItalia SpA fiber optics

Good latency for EU, RUS, UK, North Africa

Skin work fine for iPhone,iPad with Safari and Chrome

hum..
5 miners are not so much..
but i can give your pool a try....

there are some fre fee ore some burst distribution if i join your ppol???

thanks!!!
Activity: 64
guys,
enjoy

Cheesy

Since I cant get urays pool to work with me any more I have redirected one miner to your pool. Gonna see how it works. Any giveaways and such planned?
Activity: 21

and thats how it looks like now... as i sayd im unable to change the reward recipient since i did it, check the hour when i made it... and still with "/" confirmations, so if i want to change the reward recipient "again" im unable to do it untill this one finished.

this is not the first time i change the reward recipient ( i mean since im mining burst ), this is very very strange, seems like the ura eu pool BURST-LGKU-3UUM-M6Q5-86SLK is froozen or something like that and because of that my reward recipient cant be assigned, ofc if i try as i sayd to assign a new reward recipient i cant untill the ura eu pool end first..... another strange thing is that this didnt appear  on the blockchain too.

Edit the .conf file in the /conf folder, setting "nxt.enableDebugAPI=true", restart the client, go to http://127.0.0.1:8125/test?requestTag=DEBUG in your web browser, click clearUnconfirmedTransactions, then submit. Then stop the wallet, delete burst_db folder, restart the wallet and let the blockchain completely download (this takes several hours).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9529879
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure

what's ur account id?

i send you a PM

no, was this one:

Activity: 827
guys,
enjoy

Cheesy

Hello,

I've developed a new stats site for your daily income. It's based on the idea of the (meanwhile down) coinia.net, but you've also:
•an overview about all your transactions
•sum of daily income
•sum of daily income (blockreward-only) -> Here you can see what your income would be, if you did only solo-mining (you can compare the pool-reward vs. your theoretical solo-reward)

You can reach the site at:

During performance-reasons there are two site modes: mobile (without table) and desktop (with table and border).

Feedback is always welcome!

Have fun!

Used my BURST address and it says invalid Account-ID. Something is wrong.

Sorry, little bug in the ported algorithm for BURST-* -> numeric conversion; should be fixed now...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Hello,

I've developed a new stats site for your daily income. It's based on the idea of the (meanwhile down) coinia.net, but you've also:
•sum of daily income
•sum of daily income (blockreward-only) -> Here you can see what your income would be, if you did only solo-mining (you can compare the pool-reward vs. your theoretical solo-reward)

During performance-reasons there are two site modes: mobile (without table) and desktop (with table and border).

Have fun!

Used my BURST address and it says invalid Account-ID. Something is wrong.
Hello,

•sum of daily income

Have fun!
Activity: 416
Blago, I am having an issue with the miner on Windows. Everything was working great until today.

I currently do not have physical access to the machine, I am accessing it via TeamViewer.

When I run the miner it stops after the current block is found. I have to start a new instance of the miner each time a block is found. Has this issue been reported before?

Like I said, I am currently using TeamViewer to access and have to confirm the issue in person but I won't have a chance for a few days.

I use accessing to my remote rig via TeamViewer, works ok.
PM to me your config & miner's version

what's ur account id?

i send you a PM

Activity: 54
Blago, I am having an issue with the miner on Windows. Everything was working great until today.

I currently do not have physical access to the machine, I am accessing it via TeamViewer.

When I run the miner it stops after the current block is found. I have to start a new instance of the miner each time a block is found. Has this issue been reported before?

Like I said, I am currently using TeamViewer to access and have to confirm the issue in person but I won't have a chance for a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Jump to: