Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 75. (Read 2170646 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
a lot of link in the op are offline or return 404....
where is a working resources link list???

gracias!!!
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
BURST going up. Happy to see that, it's actually one of my favorite coins out there.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
BURST did just hit 0.0000109 BTC!

Did just wanna drop by and tell the peeps that missed the wonderful news! Cheesy

Have a nice day everybody! Smiley

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Yeah I do stop by there from time to time but some of the assets issuers I have do not post there.
Activity: 32
Any update here on when the forum/wallets will be back up? I have been trying over the past week and only once was I able to log in but then it kicked me out right away. If the forums are gone and/or under permanent attack are there any plans to establish a second information channel (maybe here?) for those of us who have assets and would like to know how things are going?

you should try the forum at https://www.burstnation.com

very much working all the time
Activity: 150
Any update here on when the forum/wallets will be back up? I have been trying over the past week and only once was I able to log in but then it kicked me out right away. If the forums are gone and/or under permanent attack are there any plans to establish a second information channel (maybe here?) for those of us who have assets and would like to know how things are going?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I see you guys put a lot of hope into this coin but which event do you think will make it rise?
After the disaproval of btc in etf everything rose but there were exceptions like burst who didnt really rise.
How do you guys think we will attain a point of no return where burst will be stabilized at a much higher value?

Burst might not be one of the popular coin, but at least it still listed on Poloniex with 39btc volumes traded today  Grin
Activity: 40
I see you guys put a lot of hope into this coin but which event do you think will make it rise?
After the disaproval of btc in etf everything rose but there were exceptions like burst who didnt really rise.
How do you guys think we will attain a point of no return where burst will be stabilized at a much higher value?
Activity: 201
It seems that online wallet is working again.
I just tried ver. 0.3.9.2 from Menaxerius.
However Local Wallet is not working in some reason.
Activity: 714

Saw the ad somewhere, so burstcoin is recruiting miner?  Cheesy
Activity: 595
Merit: 251
Hello guys, so recently i am into mining and i remember i tried mining burst weeks ago but realised with 500gb hdd, it will not net me any profit.

So i am guessing to invest into HDD for a total of 10-20TB perhaps.

My country is based in Malaysia.

Is there any great and cheap external HDD which i can mine with my laptop that you guys can suggest me?

In my country

An average of 4TB external HDD will cost me around $13x - $15x

Anyhow, is mining burst with HDD worth?

Thank you!
i'm going to wait for some expert to answer this question of yours mate, as i also wanted to invest with mining this coin i just don't have any idea if how long it will take me to get my roi and what will be a good set up using only i7 laptop hope someone can guide us so we can start the process, thanks in advance guys.

Requoting for awareness, hope someone can help us Smiley

You can also calculate it here: http://burstcoin.biz/calculator

You could except that site is still down as well.

So I'm just going to assume at this point, this guy (Haitch) just shut everything down.  I'm sure somebody knows, would be nice if someone gave an official word. 

Not shut down, was just busy dealing with DDoS attack.

Any idea when sites will be fully functional again?

from my end it is still offline Sad

The site is up - the pools/wallets are still under attack.

"All the comments in the Bitcointalk Thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.3060 ) about this site being DDoS attacked, including my own comment, have been deleted. It seems the censorship that exists over in that other place has spread to the "new OP" post. I now understand the concerns of those in the original thread"

Fyi...for me the main site barely comes up on a laptop/desktop.  It stalls out and says the site can't be reached, and if you keep it there it will eventually come up...sometimes.  It has not come up on my mobile device in days.  It still very much gives the impression it's down or having trouble.  Just fyi.

thanks for the info. From my PC it comes up fine - there are no individual blocks in place - I'll take a look to see if it's over blocking

Yesterday night my time I could connect to the forum (very unstable), but now from my end it looks offline again
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Any good HDD mining rig recommended?

I browse thru burstnation but couldn't get my answer

As since its my startup, i am looking for around 5TB

And i found out people mentioned that don't use Seagate HDD

As i am using laptop, any good HDD brand which is cheap yet quality?

Thanks
Activity: 539
Hello guys, so recently i am into mining and i remember i tried mining burst weeks ago but realised with 500gb hdd, it will not net me any profit.

Is there any great and cheap external HDD which i can mine with my laptop that you guys can suggest me?

In my country

Thank you!
i'm going to wait for some expert to answer this question of yours mate, as i also wanted to invest with mining this coin i just don't have any idea if how long it will take me to get my roi and what will be a good set up using only i7 laptop hope someone can guide us so we can start the process, thanks in advance guys.

So I'm just going to assume at this point, this guy (Haitch) just shut everything down.  I'm sure somebody knows, would be nice if someone gave an official word. 

"All the comments in the Bitcointalk Thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.3060 ) about this site being DDoS attacked, including my own comment, have been deleted. It seems the censorship that exists over in that other place has spread to the "new OP" post. I now understand the concerns of those in the original thread"

Fyi...for me the main site barely comes up on a laptop/desktop.  It stalls out and says the site can't be reached, and if you keep it there it will eventually come up...sometimes.  It has not come up on my mobile device in days.  It still very much gives the impression it's down or having trouble.  Just fyi.

thanks for the info. From my PC it comes up fine - there are no individual blocks in place - I'll take a look to see if it's over blocking
Activity: 279

In my country

Thank you!

In my country

Thank you!

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

In my country

Thank you!

Activity: 279

In my country

Thank you!

In my country

Thank you!

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

You need to replace the files at %APPDATA%/Burst Wallet by the ones in that zip

I have the same issue and I did replace the files in the %APPDATA%/BurstWallet the wallet is still not working!!! I waited 10 hours, still not working!

Go to burstnation and ask around... there are a few people online right now that can help you with that.
Activity: 370
If you still can't run the local wallet:
Maybe it helps to deinstall the client and reinstall it, get java up to date(!) and reload the blockchain to use the local wallet.

Online function seems not available again but local is fine.  Smiley I have no problems!  Huh

Just did a test: In about 1min. my local was open this time again!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/burstwindowswallet/

Pages:
Jump to: