Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][BURST][PoC] Burstcoin | Hard Fork Coming Approximately June 20th - page 26. (Read 375056 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 128
A new Weekly BURST Report is out -
the testing continues, BRS 2.0.4 as pool backend, pre-plotted mining rigs, meetups, and more!
Get the latest news:

https://www.burstcoin.ist/2018/05/21/weekly-burst-report-37/
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
How I can get this coin

mining or buying

Buying is better and the cheapest way to invest in Burst. It is very undervalued of you consider the mining difficulty, the development done today and the potential destination once the two hard forks are successfully concluded.

I hope you have at least 100,000 Bursts in your wallets. It is almost a sin not to have that amount at these cheap prices.

8,265,255 Smiley Holding since September 2016 and every day is more promising.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
How I can get this coin

mining or buying

Buying is better and the cheapest way to invest in Burst. It is very undervalued of you consider the mining difficulty, the development done today and the potential destination once the two hard forks are successfully concluded.

I hope you have at least 100,000 Bursts in your wallets. It is almost a sin not to have that amount at these cheap prices.

A new Weekly BURST Report is out
Hard fork testing, PoC1 plots optimization, solo mining, explorer Android app, and more!
 Get the latest news:

https://www.burstcoin.ist/2018/05/14/weekly-burst-report-36/
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
andreas911 go to /r/burstcoin in Reddit. The developers of Qbundle are always there to help you.

Thanks for your help pinkflower. I will try it on reddit.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
andreas911 go to /r/burstcoin in Reddit. The developers of Qbundle are always there to help you.

I have a curiosity, since some business/groceries will start accepting Burst, can it be an advantage to use tangles for their transactions? Like a private chain to store all the shop sales that will be easy to verify also for accounting etc.? Or will be better with standard block chain?

Think bigger. The possible consequences for the Dymaxion is bigger than as a storage for shop sales for the purposes of accounting. Whole IOTA or Byteball-like cryptocurrency ecosystems can live in the Dymaxion and use Burst's decentralized blockchain as their coordinator or witness.

Read more about IOTA's coordinators and Byteball's witnesses to know what I mean.

I don't think IOTA or Byteball would accept to live as a BURST project. I'd like to see that happening since I hodl a few thousand BURST coins but it won't happen. It's like asking Bitcoin to make a token on the ETH blockchain.

I said IOTA or Byteball-like cryptocurrencies. Right now, IOTA and Byteball are forced to be centralized until the use for coordinators and witnesses, which require trust, are not needed anymore. In the Burst Dymaxion Layer, every tangle opened is leveraged by its decentralized blockchain.
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Hi

I have installed the newest Qbundle v2.0.2 | Wallet v2.0.4, automatic configured Windows Firewall and download bootstrap chain.

But the wallet don't sync and don't have any peers.

What can I do now?

Console log:

Mai 11, 2018 9:28:02 PM brs.Burst loadProperties
INFORMATION: Initializing Burst Reference Software (BRS) version 2.0.4
Mai 11, 2018 9:28:03 PM org.ehcache.core.EhcacheManager createCache
INFORMATION: Cache 'account' created in EhcacheManager.
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.db.sql.Db - Using h2 Backend
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.db.h2.H2DbVersion - Database update may take a while if needed, current db version 176...
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - brs.testUnconfirmedTransactions undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - brs.disableProcessTransactionsThread undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - brs.disableRemoveUnconfirmedTransactionsThread undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - brs.disableRebroadcastTransactionsThread undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - brs.disableGetMoreBlocksThread undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - brs.disableImportBlocksThread undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - brs.disableGenerateBlocksThread undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - P2P.myHallmark undefined. Default: >null<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - P2P.BlacklistedPeers undefined. Default: >null<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - brs.sendToPeersLimit undefined. Default: >0<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:04 brs.Burst - DEV.dumpPeersVersion undefined. Default: >null<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:05 brs.Burst - brs.disablePeerConnectingThread undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:05 brs.Burst - brs.disablePeerUnBlacklistingThread undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:05 brs.Burst - brs.disableGetMorePeersThread undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:05 brs.Burst - JETTY.API.GzipFilter undefined. Default: >false<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:05 brs.Burst - brs.debugTraceQuote undefined. Default: >"<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:05 brs.Burst - brs.debugTraceSeparator undefined. Default: >   <
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:05 brs.Burst - brs.debugTraceAccounts undefined. Default: >null<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:05 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Genesis block already in database
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:45 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Last block height: 475318
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:45 brs.http.API - Started API server at 127.0.0.1:8125
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:45 brs.peer.Peers - Started peer networking server at 0.0.0.0:8123
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:45 brs.Burst - CPU.NumCores undefined. Default: >1<
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:45 brs.Burst - Initialization took 42395 ms
[INFO] 2018-05-11 21:28:45 brs.Burst - BRS 2.0.4 started successfully.
I have a curiosity, since some business/groceries will start accepting Burst, can it be an advantage to use tangles for their transactions? Like a private chain to store all the shop sales that will be easy to verify also for accounting etc.? Or will be better with standard block chain?

Think bigger. The possible consequences for the Dymaxion is bigger than as a storage for shop sales for the purposes of accounting. Whole IOTA or Byteball-like cryptocurrency ecosystems can live in the Dymaxion and use Burst's decentralized blockchain as their coordinator or witness.

Read more about IOTA's coordinators and Byteball's witnesses to know what I mean.

I don't think IOTA or Byteball would accept to live as a BURST project. I'd like to see that happening since I hodl a few thousand BURST coins but it won't happen. It's like asking Bitcoin to make a token on the ETH blockchain.

I can't understand why BURST not to add not one good thing about the market such as BINANCE? Maybe the developers do not apply?

maybe it's too expensive
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

I can't understand why BURST not to add not one good thing about the market such as BINANCE? Maybe the developers do not apply?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
if burstcoin on binance, i am pretty sure we will see $0.2-0.3  per coin on the first day of the hype

10x easy. But do you really want it to pump this early in its development, with very little users and with almost non-existent 3rd party development around it?

The hard fork this June might bring some problems too. Its better to wait.

i agree with you but I think it's not so bad to make some profit. overall i am in for the long run too..
if burstcoin on binance, i am pretty sure we will see $0.2-0.3  per coin on the first day of the hype

10x easy. But do you really want it to pump this early in its development, with very little users and with almost non-existent 3rd party development around it?

The hard fork this June might bring some problems too. Its better to wait.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Too would like to see BURST on the binance exchange better late than never. Smiley
BURST is now listed on a new exchange with BTC and ETH pairings: https://xchange.me/

Full list of BURST exchanges: https://www.burst-coin.org/exchanges

Great news. Any exchange will surely help in Burst's market liquidity. But I hope to see it in a big exchange like Binance sooner or later. If Bytecoin can have their coin listed over there then why not Burst, right?
BURST is now listed on a new exchange with BTC and ETH pairings: https://xchange.me/

Full list of BURST exchanges: https://www.burst-coin.org/exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: