Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][BURST][PoC] Burstcoin | Hard Fork Coming Approximately June 20th - page 31. (Read 375056 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Network Size since January has increased more than doubled from 140,000 to 300,000 of TB. The price, on the contrary, decreased 4 times from 0.12$ to 0.03$, taking into account the January pump, as well as the price is within 0.025$ to 0.05$

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
I have some burst bought during sale period, still holding hoping at least for some profits to make, cause currently there is no movement with it unfortunetely

No movement in Burst's price, yes, but you have to realize that it cannot not move forever. Look at the network's estimated size. Thats an all time high!

Thats also a sign that Burst is so undervalued right now because the market has not adjusted to the increasing capacity thats mining Burst yet, and it always does.

I think $.50 is very possible by July - September.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
https://twitter.com/Burstcoin_dev/status/970513769574096897
A new Weekly BURST Report is out - PoCC pool source code, BRS 2.0.0 release approaching, PoC2, and more! Get the latest news: https://www.burstcoin.ist/2018/03/05/weekly-burst-report-26/
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Now it is very difficult to predict what will happen to the crypto currency in general? When will the fall end and growth begin? Against the trend is difficult to trade.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Is there any Mining Calculator for BURST Mining? I am planning to build a 50TB Burst Mining PC.

can anyone give me a basic idea on how many Burst can i get per 1TB per week.

https://explore.burst.cryptoguru.org/tool/calculate
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Is there any Mining Calculator for BURST Mining? I am planning to build a 50TB Burst Mining PC.

can anyone give me a basic idea on how many Burst can i get per 1TB per week.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
I have some burst bought during sale period, still holding hoping at least for some profits to make, cause currently there is no movement with it unfortunetely
legendary
why is everyone ready for the moon? what is so important now happened?
Have you heard anything about going to the moon everything is going according to the road map or not?  Huh
Activity: 70
why is everyone ready for the moon? what is so important now happened?
legendary
Given the policy of exchanges in relation to users, you can think about listing for example on Binance or Kucoin. You have to withdraw from bittrex on burstwallet while, since March 9, badly adjusted rules. Sad
Can I find out which exchanges have already listed burst coin? Can I buy them by fiat? Or other conditions? I try to understand all this, sorry for the questions. For me, participation in investment platforms such as Safinus is more common. I fill calmer when I joined the portfolios of experienced investors

Burst is listed and can be bought only by using BTC in Poloniex, Bittrex, Livecoin exchange and CCEX.

But recently, it was listed and can be bought with fiat, debit card and credit card in Indacoin. Its a new service so be careful and try it starting with small amounts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I saw information that I planned to create a fork. If so, we will have to expect a price jump. And it is possible that it will be a profitable investment.
Activity: 56
Can I find out which exchanges have already listed burst coin? Can I buy them by fiat? Or other conditions? I try to understand all this, sorry for the questions. For me, participation in investment platforms such as Safinus is more common. I fill calmer when I joined the portfolios of experienced investors
Activity: 933
Merit: 175
My newest investment details:
Days mining:   30
BURST per day:   26.79
GBP per day:   0.80
ROI:   2.81%
100% ROI in [years]:   2.93
Current 100% ROI rate [years]:   3.01

Tough. But I will stay tough because I am believer in BURST. Waiting for 100% ROI!  Wink Grin Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Just some stats for the newbies.

Hi Guys, just thought i'd let you know my earnings, might help someone decide to buy or mine.

Case 1 - 1 x 8TB = Total plots 7.23TB, mined 133.13 Burst in 15 days - AVG =  8.87 BURST / Day
Case 2 - 4 x 8TB + 1 x 3TB = Total plots 31.23TB, mined 814.44 Burst in 15 days - AVG =  54.296 BURST / Day
This was on the 0-100 pool, and i forged 1 block in that period.

Hope it's of interest
J
about 1.7burst/day/T.

at best.
170tb = 70 - 140 burst/day
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Just some stats for the newbies.

Hi Guys, just thought i'd let you know my earnings, might help someone decide to buy or mine.

Case 1 - 1 x 8TB = Total plots 7.23TB, mined 133.13 Burst in 15 days - AVG =  8.87 BURST / Day
Case 2 - 4 x 8TB + 1 x 3TB = Total plots 31.23TB, mined 814.44 Burst in 15 days - AVG =  54.296 BURST / Day
This was on the 0-100 pool, and i forged 1 block in that period.

Hope it's of interest
J
about 1.7burst/day/T.
Does anyone know if any of the currently available Burst miners are capable of using the "time-memory tradeoffs" mentioned in the SpaceMint paper?

Its good that you mentioned it lol.

The PoCC will include an upgrade of the Proof of Capacity algorithm called PoC2 that fixes the time memory trade off issue. They released an article explaining what it is and how it fixes PoC. Read it.

Caztiel, you dont have to worry about anything. The PoCC will not do a hard fork if it splits the blockchain.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Does anyone know if any of the currently available Burst miners are capable of using the "time-memory tradeoffs" mentioned in the SpaceMint paper?
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
So there is not hardfork as of now right ? Because my coins are just sitting in my Exchange Account.
The good news is that the price has adjusted  0,00000348 BTC (10,48%) Smiley  what caused it?

It got listed on some exchange where you can buy BURST directly with USD.

Yeah but its a small exchange called Indacoin. Thats barely considered as "big news" to move the price. My take on it is some group is trying to support the price from falling any futher.

If thats true then BTC.000003 to BTC.0000035 could be good points of entry. Just my 2 cents.

I have been mining burst over a year now and just wanted to check how is everything and what are plans ahead. Which team is leading this project now, i was not checking since 2 months now, so if anyone could update little bit. I know this year will be huge in terms of recognizing POC which burst brought.

I also would want to say that 84% of total nodes are now supporting the Dymaxion upgrades and hard forking plans for the future.

We are almost there. It would also help to point your mining rigs to pools that support the Dymaxion. Ty.

Burst Mining Pools supporting Dymaxion
Pages:
Jump to: