Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][BURST][PoC] Burstcoin | Hard Fork Coming Approximately June 20th - page 44. (Read 375056 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
BURST in this month, the price has risen several times, I do not know what is the reason, the person who bought this coin in November is really sleeping.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I would be careful buying at this price.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Nice to see Burst making moves, will be much bigger market cap 2018 for sure
Activity: 168
Activity: 364
Just discovered Burst.  The ability to mine coins with HD space is a very interesting proposition, and I can see why it could help with decentralization and adoption.  I'm gonna keep an eye on this one.

Keep an eye on it? Better keep some coins...  Cheesy
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Information Sponge
Just discovered Burst.  The ability to mine coins with HD space is a very interesting proposition, and I can see why it could help with decentralization and adoption.  I'm gonna keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 358
What's the story with the fork?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The unique burst technology will drive it to the new ATH in 2018...

I'm thinking the same my friend as 2017 was just the start to bigger and better things to come for Burst. Also we had the dev mess with them all fighting over each other which didn't help the coin but it seems we are moving away from that now. Burst can now move on and hope that 2018 will be a bigger year for the coin. I've been holding since May 2016 and will continue to hold for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
The unique burst technology will drive it to the new ATH in 2018...
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
best time to buy ? when?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
HDD Mining sounds interesting. Also liking the fact that this doesnt have any premine.

Hope all goes well with this, definitely one of the projects worth taking a look.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Burst went up. What is Pump connected to?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I can't wait to see him get to 700sat this month, I'm happy to buy at such a low price.  Grin

I bought a little DURST now I read about it information. If it is not difficult for anyone, can you explain what its advantages are?
I think you should do your own research before buying.  Could be costly if you just go by what other people are saying, because there are always people ramping up coins they hold.  Hopefully you're lucky with Burst, we could find out how lucky in 15 days time.

Words of wisdom. I'd also suggest to do some research into Burst's specs and how it works so you can mine it, if you're lucky the profits will follow.
Activity: 250
I can't wait to see him get to 700sat this month, I'm happy to buy at such a low price.  Grin

I bought a little DURST now I read about it information. If it is not difficult for anyone, can you explain what its advantages are?
I think you should do your own research before buying.  Could be costly if you just go by what other people are saying, because there are always people ramping up coins they hold.  Hopefully you're lucky with Burst, we could find out how lucky in 15 days time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I can't wait to see him get to 700sat this month, I'm happy to buy at such a low price.  Grin

Activity: 182
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
BURST coin should be in the billionaire club long time ago !?   Grin Cry
Activity: 250
There's a countdown here, hope the price keeps going like today https://dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
@Burstcoin_dev | So much have happened in the last few months! We had to update the BURST roadmap to stay in line with current objectives. Pay attention to the details!
https://www.burst-coin.org/roadmap

Thanks for the update. I guess a lot of people are also eager to find out what major news are going to be out by end of the year based on this tweet: https://twitter.com/Burstcoin_dev/status/935140483021574144
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
@Burstcoin_dev | So much have happened in the last few months! We had to update the BURST roadmap to stay in line with current objectives. Pay attention to the details!
https://www.burst-coin.org/roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: