Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Bwincoin(BWC) 丨1,000,000 Max Coins丨100% Pure PoS丨Free IPO丨 Bittrex - page 12. (Read 26146 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I am in, and already anded my signature.

thx
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
hye dev  Grin  Wink

Thanks
Has sent to your wallet

Dear DEV

I did't rec. the coins

tks.
Activity: 28
hye dev  Grin  Wink

Thanks
Has sent to your wallet
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
I'd like to apply, thanks!!!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
hye dev  Grin  Wink

Thanks
@ infra172 and zybron coins have been sent, all others please read the first post and complete all step to qualify for coins.

@ Samai, thanks for the translation am sending bounty now
Activity: 23
Activity: 24
very happy Bwincoin is come back!

my signature is update! and i'll support this coin.

yes! that's good!

my sig. update too! nice job! DEV!
Activity: 124
very happy Bwincoin is come back!

my signature is update! and i'll support this coin.
Activity: 781
Merit: 1000
Activity: 66
I add in my signature BWC address, also. i support this coin. good luck
Activity: 64
Hi dev,

I support this coin

PM sent and signature changed, thanks!
Activity: 238
@Samai and jrlepage, i have contacted the dev for you to check your coins, so you should be receiving them soon.
Activity: 66
I like this coin.
but i did not recieve my coin. plz
I add in my signature BWC address, so, why i'm not in distribution list?

Did you follow the steps on the first page to get your coins, i have copied them for you below. I got my coins fine after doing it the way it was explained there. Will also have to wait for dev to be online to update the list.

Code:
1. Update your signature with the following [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635661.0][color=red][ANN]Bwincoin(BWC) 丨NO premine丨100% pure pos丨Free IPO[/color][/url][/b].YOUR BWC ADDRESS HERE

2. Contact Me By PM and you will be added to airdrop list and coins will be sent. DO NOT POST ADDRESSES IN THIS THREAD AS IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES. Payouts for airdrop are as follows.
HERO MEMBER - 2,000BWC
SR.MEMBER - 1,000 BWC
FULL MEMBER - 500BWC
MEMBER - 200BWC
JR.MEMBER - 100BWC
20+ posts - 50BWC

Oh, thank you so much for your answer! May be I get wrong Step 2, I have copied prtscr for you below

any idea? bad member name? curve message date? backwards step 1 and step 2?
Thanks again for your help!
as a free coin ,i think the price is too low~~

Yep it sure is and only 1,000,000 coins total so also very rare, we are going to all have to help and promote the coin to increase the value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
as a free coin ,i think the price is too low~~

Did you follow the steps on the first page to get your coins, i have copied them for you below. I got my coins fine after doing it the way it was explained there. Will also have to wait for dev to be online to update the list.

Code:
1. Update your signature with the following [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635661.0][color=red][ANN]Bwincoin(BWC) 丨NO premine丨100% pure pos丨Free IPO[/color][/url][/b].YOUR BWC ADDRESS HERE

2. Contact Me By PM and you will be added to airdrop list and coins will be sent. DO NOT POST ADDRESSES IN THIS THREAD AS IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES. Payouts for airdrop are as follows.
HERO MEMBER - 2,000BWC
SR.MEMBER - 1,000 BWC
FULL MEMBER - 500BWC
MEMBER - 200BWC
JR.MEMBER - 100BWC
20+ posts - 50BWC
Ok so the airdrop is going smooth and coins have been sent now to over 800 users. Time now to think of the future of BWC, this is where you all can help make your coins be worth something. We want to first develop a nice strong  community and get this coin known in the crypto world, so please if you are holding BWC you can help with this by pushing and promoting the coin all over the web.

Once the community has been built and the coin distributed we can then look at the future for the coin. The coin as you can tell by its name is going to aimed towards the online gambling community and we are looking at the following for the coin.

- Poker
- Blackjack
- Dice
- Roulette
- Slots
- Sports Betting

To make this happen we will need community support to help the coin grow in popularity and value. The gambling sites are going to take time and involve hiring of some pro coders who will be paid with community bounties. If you think you can help with the future of BWC please get in contact with us.

We are also running a twitter giveaway with rewards for promoting BWC, please check the following links for more information. Also please dont post about giveaways in this thread as it is against the fórum rules.

http://ecoiner.org/other-giveaways/bwincoin-bwc-twitter-giveaway-2601/
http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php?topic=1679.msg40225#msg40225

Thank you all for your support, now lets get this coin moving.
Pages:
Jump to: