Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Bwincoin(BWC) 丨1,000,000 Max Coins丨100% Pure PoS丨Free IPO丨 Bittrex - page 9. (Read 26146 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Coin suggestion sent to Europex!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Guys keep sending requests to your favorite exchanges and vote for us!!! Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
PM sent
TY

Coins have been sent, please promote BWC and vote on exchanges this needs all holders to help and increase its value and créate a good future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
legendary
Sent coin suggestion to Swisscex!  Grin
legendary

Hi. Do you have a contact email address for BwinCoin?
Some exchanges require an email address for the coin to be considered for listing. Thanks!

Sure thing it is [email protected] , Looks like we will also be added to Bittrex at some time today.

Thank you for your continued support and help in building BWC.

Oh wow this is really awesome news!! Getting listed on Bittrex will definitely be very good for BWC!  Smiley
I'll keep sending requests to other exchanges. We can reach more people if we're listed on a lot of exchanges  Cool
Thanks for providing the email, I think you should add it in the op as a means for getting in touch with the team.
Don't worry, I'll keep supporting BWC  Grin I think this coin has got potential  Smiley 
I followed you on twitter and will retweet your announcements  Wink

Yes i woke upto the news from the dev this morning and it was a great start to the day. I will add the email to the op in a bit along with the email for UKGunner who has been working behind the scenes as community manager. BWC is a coin for the community so it is important that you all can keep in touch and help with building the future for BWC.

Awesome!  Smiley

Some exchanges require an email address for the coin to be considered for listing. Thanks!

Sure thing it is [email protected] , Looks like we will also be added to Bittrex at some time today.

Oh wow this is really awesome news!! Getting listed on Bittrex will definitely be very good for BWC!  Smiley
I'll keep sending requests to other exchanges. We can reach more people if we're listed on a lot of exchanges  Cool
Thanks for providing the email, I think you should add it in the op as a means for getting in touch with the team.
Don't worry, I'll keep supporting BWC  Grin I think this coin has got potential  Smiley 

Yes i woke upto the news from the dev this morning and it was a great start to the day. I will add the email to the op in a bit along with the email for UKGunner who has been working behind the scenes as community manager. BWC is a coin for the community so it is important that you all can keep in touch and help with building the future for BWC.
Tweet to bittrex exchange https[Suspicious link removed]xchange to get added

The dev has been in contact with Bittrex and they have said the they will be adding BWC to the Exchange at some time today. Smiley
legendary

Activity: 210
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Hi dev, PM sent & update my sig  Wink

Coins sent and confirming already, thank you for supporting us and please remeber to vote and promote BWC to help increase your coins value.

Fast response..!
Yes, for now, increase this coins value is important
Thanks dev  Cool

Coins sent and confirming already, thank you for supporting us and please remeber to vote and promote BWC to help increase your coins value.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500

legendary

legendary
Vote for BWC EVERY HOUR on Allcoin.com!!!!!

We need the support of the whole community to make BwinCoin a success. Protect your investment by voting for us as often as you can!!  Cool
Xmm
Activity: 440
Activity: 205
Hello dev,
PM sent already and wallet address also added to my signature
Thank you so much
Sign updated(does time), Portugues translated https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7170327 PM sent, THX!

Both sent, thank you so much for your support, please help promote the coin so it increases in value and vote to get us on the exchages listed in the op.

Thanks for the translation too lcharles123 Wink
Pages:
Jump to: