Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Bwincoin(BWC) 丨1,000,000 Max Coins丨100% Pure PoS丨Free IPO丨 Bittrex - page 10. (Read 26146 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003
Hello dev,
PM sent already and wallet address also added to my signature
Thank you so much
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
Sign updated(does time), Portugues translated https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7170327 PM sent, THX!
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
lets see if this coin is listed on an important exchange
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
BWC now added to AllCoin for voting, please vote now to get the coin listed.
https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#BWC

Thanks for your support.....
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Hi dev,

I updated my signature

Also sent you PM yesterday

Thanks a lot!

P.S. Poloniex has changed their email address to [email protected], please update the OP  Wink

Sorry we missed you out coins have been sent now, thanks for letting me know about the change of address for poloniex also that explains why they never replied. I will update the OP and contact them again now.

Coins received! Your response time is fast  Cheesy

I also see that you have already updated the OP
Signature added.
Many thx!

Coins have been sent now, thanks for your interest in BWC.......
Hi dev,

I updated my signature

Thanks a lot!

P.S. Poloniex has changed their email address to [email protected], please update the OP  Wink

Sorry we missed you out coins have been sent now, thanks for letting me know about the change of address for poloniex also that explains why they never replied. I will update the OP and contact them again now.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Hi dev,

I updated my signature

Thanks a lot!

Activity: 354
as a in total just too little coin,it is price are too cheap
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Submitted request to add our coin on C-CEX  Smiley

Thanks we have also sent a request to them but they have not yet replied. This is what we need if coin is to gain any value, alot of coins have been distributed for free to the community and if those people want the price to rise they are the ones that can help do it.

+1

I'm gonna be sending requests to other exchanges as well!  Wink

People need to send requests to their favorite exchanges to add BWC. Once we go mainstream, this coin is going to be worth a lot!!  Grin

Guys you need to resist the urge to sell cheap now. There are only 1,000,000 BWC!!! Look at SourceCoin which also has 1 mil coins. It just got on a big exchange (Poloniex) and the price is 10,000 sat!!!

Save your BWC now and vote for us on every exchange you can! Let's get this coin on a big exchange!!!!
Even if it takes a little bit of time, we will get there in the end!!  Cool
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
Some Bwincoins to good people. Roll Eyes

With Bwin We Win !!!
really think this has a future ? marketcap 5-6 BTC now.

The future is in the hands of the holders, the coin has been distributed to many people for free. So if some of those people where to get behind BWC to increase the value, then they will be making good money for no investment at all. There is only so much we can do if the coin takes off and gets the support needed the next stage of gambling and games will come. For now we are just distributing and building a community and it will be that community that decides the coins future and what it will be worth.

Thanks we have also sent a request to them but they have not yet replied. This is what we need if coin is to gain any value, alot of coins have been distributed for free to the community and if those people want the price to rise they are the ones that can help do it.
Activity: 731
Merit: 500
really think this has a future ? marketcap 5-6 BTC now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 336
Compiled Linux wallet now available and has been added to the op, thanks to Signorama for his help in this.

Thanks for making it happen  Wink
Compiled Linux wallet now available and has been added to the op, thanks to Signorama for his help in this.
AIRdrop and IPO finnished ?

No both the IPO and Airdrop are still in progress as we continue to build a community for the future of the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: