Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Bwincoin(BWC) 丨1,000,000 Max Coins丨100% Pure PoS丨Free IPO丨 Bittrex - page 5. (Read 26146 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
567727.55441000 in a 1000 satoshi sell order  Roll Eyes over half of all the coins being dumped by the dev?
We sell BWC to raise some money for gambling sites, so please don't doubt we, everything we do is open and transparent, thanks

Are you crazy?
No, I did do that

putting so many coins on exchange??? crazy!
This will kill coin. mamma mia  Grin
Activity: 91
Activity: 731
Merit: 500
There is a cute people pumped and dumped BWCs on this exchange

I despoit 699 BWC here,but all of them lost

missing withdraw from there for me. coin-swap answer to my email today that will fix the withdraw in 30 minutes, but still nothing recieved 3-4 hours later.
Activity: 371
"simply getting the job done"
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
Hi dev, PM sent
Keep vote on mintpal
Activity: 61
Is distribution still going on?

edit: PM sent
I think in the distribution to continue.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Very low participation here. Due to evil-devs people don't have trust anymore in the "100% Pure PoS - Free IPO" system. Real sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Just received a reply from Swisscex guys  Cool  We've been added to their voting list!!!  Grin Grin Grin

The whole community needs to help vote for BWC on all exchanges!! With your support we can work towards increasing the value of our coin!  Cool

Vote for BWC on Mintpal:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Vote for BWC on Swisscex:

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Vote for BWC on Allcoin:

https://www.allcoin.com/vote

You can also help by tweeting about us to your followers and sharing on other social networks  Wink

Let's do this!!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
567727.55441000 in a 1000 satoshi sell order  Roll Eyes over half of all the coins being dumped by the dev?
We sell BWC to raise some money for gambling sites, so please don't doubt we, everything we do is open and transparent, thanks

Are you crazy?
No, I did do that
Activity: 799
Is distribution still going on?

edit: PM sent
Activity: 56

Are you crazy?
Activity: 644

This is dev's order Grin
how come dev place HUGE sell order at 1000. it is half of this coin
no one will buy this coin if he does that
Activity: 252
Activity: 506
Holy crap... this is an awesome idea for a coin. I think it is a really good idea to have a low coin cap for a gambling coin so the coins are actually worth something every time you make a bet. For example... say we are playing Texas Holdem: If I bet 3 BWC, it would be like betting 30 dollars or something. It is much better then betting 30,000 coins... it makes it feel more real with the low coin cap.

Anyways, you guys don't have to ask me to promote on twitter for you, as I will be throwing out tweets every day. This coin will go places.. PLUS... low coin cap coins are in these days...

Alright gentlemen... lets get this coin rocking and rolling!

Cool

+1

Cool

That´s right, and with a marketcap of 1 million coins and a current price of 694 satoshi it is VERY cheap  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Holy crap... this is an awesome idea for a coin. I think it is a really good idea to have a low coin cap for a gambling coin so the coins are actually worth something every time you make a bet. For example... say we are playing Texas Holdem: If I bet 3 BWC, it would be like betting 30 dollars or something. It is much better then betting 30,000 coins... it makes it feel more real with the low coin cap.

Anyways, you guys don't have to ask me to promote on twitter for you, as I will be throwing out tweets every day. This coin will go places.. PLUS... low coin cap coins are in these days...

Cool

+1

Cool
brand new
Activity: 0

Cool
Activity: 40
There is a cute people pumped and dumped BWCs on this exchange

I despoit 699 BWC here,but all of them lost
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I read the posts here and find you guys are so funny, Seriously, Who buys this Huh?

Tomorrow they'll come with the Cwin Dwin Gwin and goes on, What so special about this coin?

I'll tell you what - Someone came out with a coin, Didn't even give you an opportunity to mine it, put up an add and you are paying for it ! LOL
Activity: 406
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: