Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging] - page 22. (Read 80447 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250
CryptoNote coins are hot property right now. It would be a good time to get try to get listed on Polo, Bittrex or other exchanges.
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
it's been a while, any update?  Sad
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I did 2 bounties

Twitter follow and retweet

cxpvqQy2oAZeDs6vKP6F9QNBHLhpd8R8fPH8VmMLiVbaTxveRnBt5UdALtneigFb8JMSWkoZuXajX8f 5fRmFSWJk219TUPvdk
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Reading these comments makes me want to stay far away from BXC. Why are they banning IPs from mining Huh
The 106% is it really just 6% though isn't it ? it is not double + 6% hey ? Like how those HYIP programs advertise. THat is why I ask.

it is realy 106% if you deposit for a 130000 blocks  how about testing before flame?

also OP title translated

I am not flaming I simply request needed information before I invest. I would like to try this coin out The deposit thing sounds interesting. I guess I'll buy some and let it grow and go from there if I want to add more or not.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Congrats Sammy on legendary. Afaik staking is only done by GUI and once you lock you can't withdraw until time is up that you set at locking time.

Re: rich list, I only bought a few, so almost everything I have was mined on my old laptop i5 cpu, a bit over 30k now I think.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
well i have 70k coins that was not locked but i bet im not near the rich list xD
Sammy and jwinterm, how many hundreds of thousands BXC's do you have? bet you two are the biggest bag holders here aside from Lulworm. Smiley

Try to find rich list :p

Update: and with this post I turned into Legendary.

There is no rich list  Grin
Congrats. And me from Jr. member to Member.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Worm, how I can "stake" coins? I don't use GUI. Is it possible to withdraw coins from "staking"?
legendary
Sammy and jwinterm, how many hundreds of thousands BXC's do you have? bet you two are the biggest bag holders here aside from Lulworm. Smiley

Try to find rich list :p

Update: and with this post I turned into Legendary.
Activity: 349
Merit: 251
New Roadmap and major news update coming at the end of this weekend.

Nice. I'm almost tempted to lock some coins up for a while and soak up some interest...almost.

I bought another big chunk recently. Nice really, i wanted to ask worm to do interim updates and he announced roadmap.

Worm, consider weekly status updates, so people will not stay in dark.

I think major target is to increase network hashrate first of all.

Well, i guess it's time to start buying some more..

Nice. I'm almost tempted to lock some coins up for a while and soak up some interest...almost.

I bought another big chunk recently. Nice really, i wanted to ask worm to do interim updates and he announced roadmap.

Deposit Stat for the week.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Block height: 35361
Block difficulty: 1185327
Total coins in network:  2843361.65853932
Total coins on deposits: 580580.30235339 (20.41879901%)
Amount of active coins:  2262781.35618593 (79.58120098%)
Total interest paid: 14669.00755258
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Any response from minergate?
No!
Will follow up on Monday 29/08/2016
legendary
Any response from minergate?
Reading these comments makes me want to stay far away from BXC. Why are they banning IPs from mining Huh
The 106% is it really just 6% though isn't it ? it is not double + 6% hey ? Like how those HYIP programs advertise. THat is why I ask.

it is realy 106% if you deposit for a 130000 blocks  how about testing before flame?

also OP title translated

Ok thanks for translations will check and post bounty and add to Language list.

doble the bounty for next translation just did it for the coin Cheesy

and you post it in polish section xD

it is realy 106% if you deposit for a 130000 blocks  how about testing before flame?

also OP title translated

Ok thanks for translations will check and post bounty and add to Language list.

also OP title translated
Pages:
Jump to: