Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BYTOM: An interoperational protocol for diversified byte assets - page 58. (Read 76915 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104
seriously..what crap exchanges are these for this coin? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

No any new exchange, at least Liqui or Livecoin or CoSS or Bitshares??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

also more INFO is welcome

Bytom is listed on a far superior exchange with massive trading volume here: https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BTM_ETH
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
It is not ETH / ERC20 for sure.

Interesting project. But this is a chinese coin, I am not so sure if we will see a slack channel / open source. I am in doubt if they are going to explain anything and only the chinese government might be allowed to review the code. Crypto is the opposide of centralisation and China is centralised / 1 party controlled. Sad but true. Great country anyway, behind the great fire wall.

Or are these circumstances the reason for the russian located server ?

The reason I asked was because of this. https://etherscan.io/token/0xcb97e65f07da24d46bcdd078ebebd7c6e6e3d750
Circulation matches.

BTM is issued via ERC-20 at the moment, which will be converted BTM token once the mainnet is launched.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Interesting project. But this is a chinese coin, I am not so sure if we will see a slack channel / open source. I am in doubt if they are going to explain anything and only the chinese government might be allowed to review the code. Crypto is the opposide of centralisation and China is centralised / 1 party controlled. Sad but true. Great country anyway, behind the great fire wall.

The reason I asked was because of this. https://etherscan.io/token/0xcb97e65f07da24d46bcdd078ebebd7c6e6e3d750
Circulation matches.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
seriously..what crap exchanges are these for this coin? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

No any new exchange, at least Liqui or Livecoin or CoSS or Bitshares??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

also more INFO is welcome
Activity: 141
Merit: 10

Activity: 41
Need slack chanel..
Activity: 126
Is this an ERC20 token, can it be stored on MEW?

I would also like to know this. I bought 1000 BTM today, maybe I will buy a bit more later.
Activity: 3
Is this an ERC20 token, can it be stored on MEW?
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Suspicious:
The website is only in Mandarin, the website is said to be a company said to be in China >> email: [email protected]

- note: it lacks the mandatory exploitation number on websites operated by Chinese people.

- the site was created: WHOIS Creation Date: 2017-05-07 therefore all recement.

- the registrar is not Chinese. The server is in Russia at today

Have you ever seen a market only presented in Mandarin reserved for China but its fully exteriorized system in Russia?!

Caution !
You are very careful, but nothing needs to be worried, this is the official project of 8btc.com, and the owner is very well-known in China, he is one of the big boss in the cryptocurreny community.

The website is also in english: http://bytom.io/en and so is the whitepaper: http://bytom.io/BytomWhitePaperV1.0_En.pdf

The founders are the creators of http://8btc.com/ which is huge and well respected website in China.
Activity: 41
 Bytom (BTM)
$0.112935 (6.44%)
0.00003320 BTC (3.37%)
0.00037263 ETH (3.23%)
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Suspicious:
The website is only in Mandarin, the website is said to be a company said to be in China >> email: [email protected]

- note: it lacks the mandatory exploitation number on websites operated by Chinese people.

Have you ever seen a market only presented in Mandarin reserved for China but its fully exteriorized system in Russia?!

Caution !
You are very careful, but nothing needs to be worried, this is the official project of 8btc.com, and the owner is very well-known in China, he is one of the big boss in the cryptocurreny community.
Hello

Does anybody know what the cost per 1 BYTOM was at the ICO?

Thank you!
RMB0.25
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Suspicious:

Caution !

Good catch! Yes, if it is indeed true that the servers are in Russia, where organized crime is rife, then that begs major questions about the project. Perhaps one of the organizers of the project can clear the air in this forum. Another problem is the lack of information about this project online.

I believe one of the founders has supposedly written articles for Bitcoin Magazine about blockchains and sidechains.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Suspicious:

Caution !

Can someone from the team address this? Was about to get involved until i saw this.
Activity: 27
So, why are they using outdated POW technology when they can issue a token on NEO? And why not just build the smart contracts on top of NEO?
I believe digitalisation of assets is going to be a big thing, but doing it on a POW platform when there is a so much better option seems like the wrong path.
Activity: 126
Hello

Does anybody know what the cost per 1 BYTOM was at the ICO?

Thank you!
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
This looks promising, though it would be nice if there were more information about this project online, at least in English. It looks like blockchain technology is advancing rapidy in China. Obviously, given the economic growth in the country, there will be enormous potential for cryptocurrencies.
Too many ICOs today, investors will be confused investing money
Wink Nobody is confused, this is 8BTC.COM's project.
Pages:
Jump to: