Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BYTOM: An interoperational protocol for diversified byte assets - page 52. (Read 76915 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
bytom will refund the remaining tokens on the exchange as stated by the PBoC ?

I've been reading all the BTM threads I can find in several different forums and am now even more confused. I bought about 1 ETH (1700) BTM on Aug 11 off Binance. My standard jump in.

Does anyone know if they have said they will refund the original purchase (of 1 ETH) or another preset amount or nothing?

Binance hasn't said much. BTM is completely shut down but I still haven't decided if I'm HODL or letting go. The second I move the coins it's HODL but it's difficult to make a decision without knowing the other option.  Huh

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Are you all stupid? Clearly this is the Chinese trying to drive the market value down so they can scoop a heap of these coins up. Name one reliable source that has actually confirmed any de-listings. This is a hoax. I was one who was able to pick a huge amount almost free. This happens in every market, every time there is uncertainty. The reason that BTM didnt communicate that it wasnt real is because from a branding perspective its suicide to mention talks of de-listing when there is no truth to it. The mere mention of it is damning.

Stop your complaining and pick up the last of the cheap coins. I cant afford them all.

Cheesy ...Scoop up coins to get them refunded at a lesser rate???  I could see if the price dumped below ETH/BTC/ETC rates, but those are ICO rates, you can't confirm WHAT price they'll refund the second market.  Delisting doesn't matter when Bytom said themselves that they will refund the tokens themselves...

Hi Everyone,

In accordance with the recent notice from China PBoC and requests from various government offices, Binance will make the following adjustments:

Per requests from their respective core teams, we will suspend trading and deposit services of the following tokens: HCC, LLT, ELC, BTM, YOYO.  Withdrawal will continue to work.  Each team will announce the refund plan of their tokens.
We will restrict all Chinese IP addresses from trading.  They will continue to be able to visit the user center and make withdrawals.
Binance will perform a system upgrade from 2017/09/07 00:00 (Beijing Time).  The upgrade is expected to last 2-3 hours.  We will suspend registration, login, deposit, withdraw and trading during the upgrade.  We will try to shorten the downtime as much as possible.  The above 2 changes will be in effect after this upgrade.
Going forward, Binance will refocus and redouble our efforts in servicing our international audience, which currently accounts for 82.5% of our user base (according to Alexa).  We will also speed up listing of popular western coins.  We want to thank the communities for supporting us, and will list 5 coins from the voting list.  Details will follow.

As always, thank you for your strong support!

Binance Team

2017/09/06

Biggest takeaway for me is who's not on this list, Neo/Gas (never worried about them for even a second), Qtum, WaltonChain (no product, but boy the power of govies on your team)

lol some of the people on reddit are just delusional.  Why would Bytom be getting listed on new/more exchanges when they are actively seeking to refund their whole coin supply???  At some pt you have to drop the bias and think rationally.

Activity: 347
CMC Community
Just add a custom token.
Contract Address: 0xcb97e65f07da24d46bcdd078ebebd7c6e6e3d750
Token Decimals: 8
Token Symbol: BTM

Ah, thanks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Does anyone know what wallet to use to withdraw?

edit:
Nevermind. It is an ERC20 token.
hmm, that's only in Myetherwallet there is no Bytom. So where do I withdraw it? It is not clear.
Activity: 378
Guys, on which wallet do you have Bytoms ?
Activity: 184
Does anyone know what wallet to use to withdraw?

edit:
Nevermind. It is an ERC20 token.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
bytom will refund the remaining tokens on the exchange as stated by the PBoC ?
Activity: 154
CMC Community
We're waiting for official statements on their Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Bytom_Official/status/904921314112135168
Nothing on reddit so far.
https://www.reddit.com/r/bytomchain/new/
Maybe somebody who knows chinese can take a look at http://8btc.com/forum-143-1.html, that's linked on http://bytom.io as well but I can't read that.
Activity: 15
Is there a official site from bytom, where they make statements about the future plans regarding the recent token refund of Bytom ICO? Bytom being delisted on all major exchanges sounds not like a good future!?!
Activity: 126
I am still holding 1.7k BTM. I think I will keep it and see what happens. Was thinking of buying it, but not sure if the project will continue if it's not allowed to be traded on Chinese exchanges
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
This is the most practical holding of a coin, as soon as possible by the impact of China's policy, but did not affect my loyalty to bytom
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Does this mean that the withdrawal will have no problems?  Huh It is a pity that it has such an unenviable fate...  But perhaps things will change in the future)
Hi Everyone,

In accordance with the recent notice from China PBoC and requests from various government offices, Binance will make the following adjustments:

Per requests from their respective core teams, we will suspend trading and deposit services of the following tokens: HCC, LLT, ELC, BTM, YOYO.  Withdrawal will continue to work.  Each team will announce the refund plan of their tokens.
We will restrict all Chinese IP addresses from trading.  They will continue to be able to visit the user center and make withdrawals.
Binance will perform a system upgrade from 2017/09/07 00:00 (Beijing Time).  The upgrade is expected to last 2-3 hours.  We will suspend registration, login, deposit, withdraw and trading during the upgrade.  We will try to shorten the downtime as much as possible.  The above 2 changes will be in effect after this upgrade.
Going forward, Binance will refocus and redouble our efforts in servicing our international audience, which currently accounts for 82.5% of our user base (according to Alexa).  We will also speed up listing of popular western coins.  We want to thank the communities for supporting us, and will list 5 coins from the voting list.  Details will follow.

As always, thank you for your strong support!

Binance Team

2017/09/06
I don't believe project is dead, with delisting it will just sleep for a while . Personally I will keep my btms in my wallet and look next year
CMC Community
Binance will have to delist them too I guess as it's a chinese exchange as well. That doesn't mean the project is dead, unless they confirm officially.
And off jubi exchange

Now Jubi posted this (Google translate)

++++++ According to the seven ministries and commissions issued on the prevention of tokens issued by the spirit of the announcement of the risk of financing, the currency network decided to stop the species of transactions, please BTM assets as soon as possible out. ++++++

Are you all stupid? Clearly this is the Chinese trying to drive the market value down so they can scoop a heap of these coins up. Name one reliable source that has actually confirmed any de-listings. This is a hoax. I was one who was able to pick a huge amount almost free. This happens in every market, every time there is uncertainty. The reason that BTM didnt communicate that it wasnt real is because from a branding perspective its suicide to mention talks of de-listing when there is no truth to it. The mere mention of it is damning.

Stop your complaining and pick up the last of the cheap coins. I cant afford them all.

http://news.8btc.com/caixin-reports-that-icos-are-suspected-of-illegal-fundraising-and-the-pboc-bans-all-ico-tokens-services

Rip
Activity: 15

Very likely a death sentence yes. I don't appreciate the lack of transparency by bytom in all of this either, posting one thing on twitter that they're unaffected when obviously they very much are. Nothing on their twitter about refunds either, not happy
Pages:
Jump to: