Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BYTOM: An interoperational protocol for diversified byte assets - page 55. (Read 76915 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
When is BYTOM gonna release their blockchain? They had a conference just ago right? Why is the price not shooting up? While I got patience enough with BYTOM I do wanna like to know a date and what got spoken about on the conference overall.

Devs team is moving forward according to the plan and still in time frame soon we will get good news about that release. But don't forget this is crypto sometimes it demand a lot of patience to make profit even this is very though decision and keep faith in any project.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Is anyone mining this? I'm having difficulties finding info

I think you can't mine this asset.

Cant mine it yet, or never? They do have a PoW alghoritm.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
When is BYTOM gonna release their blockchain? They had a conference just ago right? Why is the price not shooting up? While I got patience enough with BYTOM I do wanna like to know a date and what got spoken about on the conference overall.

And I would also like to take a look at their roadmap and news on English. I just know that they will update the wallet on the 28th day
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
I cannot understand this project, is there somewhere where I can read English explanaition? Seems interesting and I see alot of volume arround. But only I can see it on chinees exchanges, are there plans to list on exchange like bittrex or bitfinex ?
Thank you

You can trade bytom on the binance exchange, it's great for English speakers, I bought it there

Not accept Bitcoin

Well, change the bitcoin on the etherium  and trade to the etherium , then probably add trades to Bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I cannot understand this project, is there somewhere where I can read English explanaition? Seems interesting and I see alot of volume arround. But only I can see it on chinees exchanges, are there plans to list on exchange like bittrex or bitfinex ?
Thank you

You can trade bytom on the binance exchange, it's great for English speakers, I bought it there

Not accept Bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Yes, Binance is international, please try.

Binance only accept ETH to BTM. Not accept Bitcoin. Interesting.

I think you can't mine this asset.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Bytom's team will be interviewed on a TV program in China soon. People will buy, buy, buy and buy. Smiley

And when will it be in your opinion? I would like to buy before this interview
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Yeah but it's tanking right now  Undecided
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Bytom's team will be interviewed on a TV program in China soon. People will buy, buy, buy and buy. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
is this fork of bitcoin or new code?

This is an ERC-20 based token.
How can we add it to MEW?
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Binance is good place to buy this token and I can see it doubling from the current price, still reasonably cheap at 30 cents considering all the functionality that is has. This is the price based only on Chinese exchanges, price will rise further when it hits the western ones.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
is this fork of bitcoin or new code?

This is an ERC-20 based token.

Thank you, why any chance do you know use cases which this token with target?
Thank you

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Thank you
I'm invested in Bytom but looking at the 200M marketcap, I'm worried that we might be too late to the party, the current price of $0.3 seems to be going sideways, and I doubt that some crazy spike will happen, and if it does, given the supply of the coin and all...it might go up to 300, 400M, but that seems too optimistic...and maybe the price can touch $0.5 or maybe $0.6

Not saying this is bad, but certainly it won't be a crazy mindblowing rocket moon whatever.

I also invested in 0.28 $ apparently the train left, nepohzhe that now I will be fast x3-10 or something like that
Pages:
Jump to: