Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BZE][Zhash - POW][BTCZ fork] - BZEdge Cutting Edge Crypto - page 16. (Read 31988 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Is it possible to claim bze when my coins are always @ btcz android wallet ?
And if I do that will I lost my btcz current coins as I still hold them or I will just receive the same bze amount ?

You need to export the private key from the address that was holding btcz at block 160k.
You will have bze and You will not lose your btcz. Thery are two different blockchains.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is it possible to claim bze when my coins are always @ btcz android wallet ?
And if I do that will I lost my btcz current coins as I still hold them or I will just receive the same bze amount ?
Activity: 117
Status update:

Currently the team is working on:
- plans for a new open source reliable multi-platform wallet
- Branded materials
- second exchange listing
- expanding the infrastructure (nodes, seeders)

work will be started soon on:
- projects page: a page for investors to come and invest in different BZEdge related projects and even buy shares and support that particular project
- paper wallet
- multi platform wallet
- electrum server

Under review:
- OTC platform
- bounty programs
- ambassadors program
- and some secret projects that can't be revealed at the moment.

BZEdge will be listed on a reliable exchange in the following 5-10 days.

BZE - Cutting Edge Crypto.
make an example of launching a miner

Check mining software links. Each miner has its own way to use it.
Activity: 12
make an example of launching a miner
Isn't there an ICO session for Zhash?
Where can i get any access to this coin right now, cause it seem there isn't any in the website.

It's in the announcement. https://getbze.com/
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Isn't there an ICO session for Zhash?
Where can i get any access to this coin right now, cause it seem there isn't any in the website.
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Looks nice. Already mining. Where I can see detailed roadmap?
Activity: 153
Activity: 430
Great launch!! I see good things in store for BZE.
Activity: 66
...as long as it brings values to end users, miners, and investors.

I like this value-oriented thinking... I went threw white paper, good job on block timing set at 1 min, it is way faster now! Also looking into emission rates, halving every 70 days... great!!!
It 's awesome and it's resistant to Asic miners and I like this way of mining so do you think if you will use masternode for this coin in future because it has got a big supply ?

Check the white paper. You can find it on the website https://getbze.com/#whitepaper
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
It 's awesome and it's resistant to Asic miners and I like this way of mining so do you think if you will use masternode for this coin in future because it has got a big supply ?

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
i will  follow this project. does any one complete sync the wallet. windows gui wallet too slow for sync. how to solve this problem. thank you
Activity: 5
Dev, When have you plan for exchange?

Will be listing on an exchange very soon.
Activity: 146
The success of a community-driven concept is really tough. I wonder how you will handle such disadvantages - slow progress because of relying from your community, also decisions are made slow because you need to attain the consensus from your community, and so on...So why did you decide this project to be community-driven?

I think, everything has been planned by the team. this platform has the capacity to process this, and is supported by an expert team. communication with the community is the main requirement, and the team must be able to manage well to fit the concept of this platform.
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
Dev, When have you plan for exchange?
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Activity: 430
If I do not have any btcz wallet or other currencies, the BZEDGE wallet does not work for me?

If you have issues join the discord. Lots of helpful people there
Pages:
Jump to: