Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 31. (Read 484340 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Thank's for your job  Wink Cheesy
but on my smartphone that appears:

the value is wrong  Huh Undecided

Hmm that is weird. Thanks for telling me! I think that it may be caused by number formatting difference but I will look into it now.
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
Thank's for your job  Wink Cheesy
but on my smartphone that appears:

the value is wrong  Huh Undecided
Glad your finally done with that man, hope everyone appreciates his work cause I didn't ask him to do this, he is a fine example of someone helping the coin and not sitting on their ass just expecting to get rich from our work, and yes he is helping with Chain of Conflict in his spare time.

Added to the OP
Thanks Smiley I love to help any way I can. In my opinion it's what the community does that makes a coin great. A coin can have a great dev team but if the community wont help then it will never grow. Everyone is capable of helping C2 even if they have no computer related skills. They can post on social media about it, tell their family and friends, or some other way to help spread the name.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
I made a Android price calculator for C2. It can also notify you of the price at intervals that is configurable in the app.
Here is screen shots of it.

Edit:

Finished testing it. Source code can be found here https://github.com/RyanWritesCode/Coin2-Android-Price-Calculator

Download of just the APK is here https://github.com/RyanWritesCode/Coin2-Android-Price-Calculator/releases/tag/1

Glad your finally done with that man, hope everyone appreciates his work cause I didn't ask him to do this, he is a fine example of someone helping the coin and not sitting on their ass just expecting to get rich from our work, and yes he is helping with Chain of Conflict in his spare time.

Added to the OP
I made a Android price calculator for C2. It can also notify you of the price at intervals that is configurable in the app.
Here is screen shots of it.
https://i.gyazo.com/f9eb4f1985fe6fefb49cd73084695198.png
https://i.gyazo.com/329e7457638de0f5e5c94d0a106ede09.png

Edit:

Finished testing it. Source code can be found here https://github.com/RyanWritesCode/Coin2-Android-Price-Calculator

Download of just the APK is here https://github.com/RyanWritesCode/Coin2-Android-Price-Calculator/releases/tag/1

Edit 2: Sorry for bad UI. I'm not good at designing things. I'm a backend developer.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Coin2 is worth less then pennies for a long time. Buy them up! Soon you will wish you had.
Hold them now, the future will be good!  Move your C2shies to the C2 Beat!

legendary
so what happened with the swap?

did you cut the coin supply by 5? and was the price went up because of this?

Nothing has happened with the wallet as of yet, Nrigo has been busy with some personal things and hasn't even responded to my message to him yet. Not sure where Cryptonit gets his info from or why he is so impatient to make a quick buck, but if thats how he feels best of luck to him and I stick by that response to his last message as just "Bye". Coin2 was never a fast moving coin and not sure why he thinks we will become one, slow and steady has seemed to work out so far and my counterstrike clone, as he puts it, isn' t ready for the big attention yet.
legendary
i removed C2 from my portfolio
the competences in team seems to be split and the only active guy is only working on some private counterstrike clone

and blockchain technology core skills = own C2 wallet dev
seems to be non existent

bye
Activity: 798
so what happened with the swap?

did you cut the coin supply by 5? and was the price went up because of this?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i removed C2 from my portfolio
the competences in team seems to be split and the only active guy is only working on some private counterstrike clone

and blockchain technology core skills = own C2 wallet dev
seems to be non existent
legendary
game coding news are nice

but i really looking forward in coin wallet news
the wallet c2 runs on is not state of the are long not updated and in a few ways insecure

i hope u didnt skip ur plans to move onto a state of the art wallet technology and POS specifications
that dont allow single user mint lot blocks in a row like now (doublespends danger!!)

and if ya combine that as u discussed here before with a divide by 10 on coins and coin cap then i think the state of the coin will improve a lot

Thats what Nrigo plans on doing.
You will have to hear from him on that.
I handle the gaming development side of things.
Even though I can provide some support for wallet errors.

i am asking the team
and i expect answers from the temmember most suited
so tell nrigo he should update the C2 crowd with his plans  please

Did that right after I posted so u gotta wait on him to respond.
legendary

the wallet c2 runs on is not state of the are long not updated and in a few ways insecure

i hope u didnt skip ur plans to move onto a state of the art wallet technology and POS specifications
that dont allow single user mint lot blocks in a row like now (doublespends danger!!)

and if ya combine that as u discussed here before with a divide by 10 on coins and coin cap then i think the state of the coin will improve a lot

i am asking the team
and i expect answers from the temmember most suited
so tell nrigo he should update the C2 crowd with his plans  please

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

these are very impotant issues
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Interested as well, the last update in git is 2 month old.
https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1
legendary

legendary
So you guys probly wondering wheres king with the damn update???

I'll tell you where:
* writing for steemit.com/@kingarbin (mostly posts on my streams plus very controversial ones as I'm free to speak my mind there)
* Doing live streaming on twitch "KingArbinV" and youtube "Coin2 Headquarters"
* Working my ass off on the models
* Redoing the maps to be smaller
* Sending files to rghmodz to work on
* Debugging some myself to see if I can to make work easier on him.
* Failing at that.
* Have him stripping basic functionality of Photon Unity Networking code from the original CoC that Kalisto originally made before his Unreal Engine Blunder
* Preparing for one hell of a demo

Theres your update. As always invest if you want, choice is yours, doing this with or without you.
legendary
lol his recording got corrupted im guessing because he was trying to load the game too, i told him just try it again tonight, but here is the link to "This live stream recording is not available." lmao.. its titled "First Look At Chain of Conflict demo v0.17a" I told him to wait til tonight because my internet speeds are usually better and I will be able to voice chat on his stream as he plays it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODj98ak25_8

Glad to know Chain of Conflict has come that far that it can screw up non gaming laptops from functioning properly. Just warms my heart.

Seems someone else is buying up tons of C2. Good buyer out there past couple days :-)

Yeah, good time to sell some before the price goes down again.
 Good Sell yours. We don't need you

As the leader of the Nca we don't won't anyone who doesn't want c2 to succeed all can sell now
Take it to 40 or 4k doesn't matter we control it now. Get with us or get out
If you want to sell then sell ,,,, price is up?
Once we decide it's time. This will rock

I'm completely lost powertrader, lol.. what are you going on about, do i have a pm from you? i have 3 just havent looked yet, lmao.
I also think the quoting command is broke, im completely outside the last /quote so I had to add a 4 more /quotes on the end.

edit: nope no pm.. just the usual contact with rghmodz discussing development..

I'll post some new update pics tomorrow, and inserting my foot in my mouth over releasing this week as well.. gonna make some modifications to the terrain as well so that should take at least a day, say goodbye to the gigantic distance between areas, and all the unused space for now. I'll save the map, but for demo purposes I will make it alot smaller. I need to do this so I can push out a few maps for demo purposes to try to get other developers interested in helping. This will also allow the game to run smoother for people that apparently have their laptops overheat from it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
lol his recording got corrupted im guessing because he was trying to load the game too, i told him just try it again tonight, but here is the link to "This live stream recording is not available." lmao.. its titled "First Look At Chain of Conflict demo v0.17a" I told him to wait til tonight because my internet speeds are usually better and I will be able to voice chat on his stream as he plays it.

Glad to know Chain of Conflict has come that far that it can screw up non gaming laptops from functioning properly. Just warms my heart.

Seems someone else is buying up tons of C2. Good buyer out there past couple days :-)

As the leader of the Nca we don't won't anyone who doesn't want c2 to succeed all can sell now
Once we decide it's time. This will rock

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: