Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 34. (Read 484343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
what happened to the gamebet thread and project?? was just a scam?

No idea, I waited for a response from them and never got one after they said we would be added.. did their thread close?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what happened to the gamebet thread and project?? was just a scam?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I will retweet

You retweet me alot anyway, lol.

Glad to see some of you paying attention. Unlike everyone else or they would have noticed this on the "Coin2 Headquarters" Youtube channel... so go watch and leave a like and subscribe, then go do the same on the "Coin2 Gaming" Channel, show your support for Coin2. I'm putting out videos, chad is putting out videos, not everything on the channels will have something to do with the coin. I do vlogs on my channel as well as gaming, reactions, minecraft, and now chain of conflict has a video as well.

This is new guys, just recorded it last night, I found a copy of demo v0.16 or v0.17 not sure which, lost track of it over time, but im going to be pushing out a new demo and gonna call it v0.18a for the sake of getting back on track. Probly be a week or so cause im gonna run through and update some of the models i started but havent finished yet.

great news.....looking forward to it
legendary
I will retweet

Glad to see some of you paying attention. Unlike everyone else or they would have noticed this on the "Coin2 Headquarters" Youtube channel... so go watch and leave a like and subscribe, then go do the same on the "Coin2 Gaming" Channel, show your support for Coin2. I'm putting out videos, chad is putting out videos, not everything on the channels will have something to do with the coin. I do vlogs on my channel as well as gaming, reactions, minecraft, and now chain of conflict has a video as well.

This is new guys, just recorded it last night, I found a copy of demo v0.16 or v0.17 not sure which, lost track of it over time, but im going to be pushing out a new demo and gonna call it v0.18a for the sake of getting back on track. Probly be a week or so cause im gonna run through and update some of the models i started but havent finished yet.
legendary
I will retweet

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Trying to get us some corporate sponsorship, come retweet me guys, plus its another update on the train showing off what kinda skill lies behind our coin. Its time we stepped up in the world and I'm reaching out by showing the train off in a alternate palette or its actual one. This train isnt even as detailed as the building it will be running along in rghmodz upcoming game, and its not going to be as detailed as the landscape that im working on in chads upcoming game. Things have slowed down cause I have stopped using premade models as they are usually not exactly what im looking for, so I got alot better at modeling. That Coin2 Logo on the train is not a texture, I actually modeled it to be part of the train.

If we can get at least 50 retweets on this post, I will start documenting most of Chain of Conflict's development.

https://twitter.com/KingArbinV/status/769613506673045504
I will retweet
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever
So sorry to hear about your losses KingA. That's some tough stuff to handle so my condolences to you and your family.  Cry

About the official partnership with jewels this is great but jewels is still far off from reaching its funding goal of 200 btc which to me is kind of crazy when you consider how many coins with way less got much more funding but its not over yet so let's see what happened over the next few days. I hope they get funded and I hope I can spend my c2 on their games. That would be friggen wicked.
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
I have an idea. What about finding a indie game that needs some funding and we try to get the community to help fund part of it and they add the C2 logo in game or something related towards c2? We can contact indie devs about it and see how much it would cost to do it then someone trusted like Arbin or someone else trusted here would create a c2 wallet for it and post that address and we would all donate to it. Then when it reaches amount we send it to the game devs.
Just an idea to spread c2 name. If enough people donate to this we can get the c2 name out there in some games and potentially get new people to c2.

Arbin, McDonalds isn't going to sponsor your train.
yeah I agree. It is almost impossible to get a multi billion dollar company to sponsor it unless it has or is expected to get millions of views.
Arbin you should try contacting smaller game companies. They will be more likely to sponsor it.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
I know some are suspect of my claimed coin holdings and my intentions. Let me tell us a bit bout that and myself. I trade options for a living. Mostly sell contracts for income. This crypto thing is a hobby of mine. I see the huge potentail in Bitcoin and have been buying for years and now hold a substantial amount which I will keep for years and keep adding to. As for C2 I am buying all the time have been for years but at a good price most of not all under 200sat. I know the potentail of getting in and getting in big of low cap under priced cryptos. I can assure you I'm willing to help and not looking for a fast flip. My holdings will continue to grow as they have for over a year now. If you don't believe me so be it. But I want this thing to succeed just as much as anyone here if not more. If anyone wants to discuss ways we can do this email me. [email protected]

Just post a pic of your wallet that you already told us the amount of.

Arbin, McDonalds isn't going to sponsor your train.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I know some are suspect of my claimed coin holdings and my intentions. Let me tell us a bit bout that and myself. I trade options for a living. Mostly sell contracts for income. This crypto thing is a hobby of mine. I see the huge potentail in Bitcoin and have been buying for years and now hold a substantial amount which I will keep for years and keep adding to. As for C2 I am buying all the time have been for years but at a good price most of not all under 200sat. I know the potentail of getting in and getting in big of low cap under priced cryptos. I can assure you I'm willing to help and not looking for a fast flip. My holdings will continue to grow as they have for over a year now. If you don't believe me so be it. But I want this thing to succeed just as much as anyone here if not more. If anyone wants to discuss ways we can do this email me. [email protected]
legendary
Trying to get us some corporate sponsorship, come retweet me guys, plus its another update on the train showing off what kinda skill lies behind our coin. Its time we stepped up in the world and I'm reaching out by showing the train off in a alternate palette or its actual one. This train isnt even as detailed as the building it will be running along in rghmodz upcoming game, and its not going to be as detailed as the landscape that im working on in chads upcoming game. Things have slowed down cause I have stopped using premade models as they are usually not exactly what im looking for, so I got alot better at modeling. That Coin2 Logo on the train is not a texture, I actually modeled it to be part of the train.

If we can get at least 50 retweets on this post, I will start documenting most of Chain of Conflict's development.

https://twitter.com/KingArbinV/status/769613506673045504
legendary
yeah.. i had a bad 2 days... 2 funerals.. my dogs and my great uncles, so hope no one expects much out of me today

Anyone curious to what my dog/daughter looked like: https://twitter.com/KingArbinV/status/768998731849011201

last night was extremely rough on me.. i found her, not any of the others that live here.. had to be me.. and the thing is 10 min before that i had just been outside with her and came in to get her some food.. she was almost 14, had her since she was a pup so she meant alot to me.
I'm sorry for your loss.

@rghmodz- thx man, I didnt stop working during this mess.. I actually started working on the train on gonna need for the new level im working on for you. Its a train I'm gonna be reusing in multiple scenarios, I need to modify the bottom half of it to fit a normal track tho for your level cause right now im working on it to be used for a game chad had in mind

see the train here: https://twitter.com/KingArbinV/status/769495497837047808

Cool thanks. It looks great!

Thanks man glad you like it, gonna be fun having the swappable bottoms on it
yeah.. i had a bad 2 days... 2 funerals.. my dogs and my great uncles, so hope no one expects much out of me today

Anyone curious to what my dog/daughter looked like: https://twitter.com/KingArbinV/status/768998731849011201

last night was extremely rough on me.. i found her, not any of the others that live here.. had to be me.. and the thing is 10 min before that i had just been outside with her and came in to get her some food.. she was almost 14, had her since she was a pup so she meant alot to me.
I'm sorry for your loss.

@rghmodz- thx man, I didnt stop working during this mess.. I actually started working on the train on gonna need for the new level im working on for you. Its a train I'm gonna be reusing in multiple scenarios, I need to modify the bottom half of it to fit a normal track tho for your level cause right now im working on it to be used for a game chad had in mind

Cool thanks. It looks great!
legendary

I'm sorry for your loss.

@everyone- no details on that unless he feels like giving them though, at least for people that are not here constantly, actually putting forth an effort to contribute

@powertrader200- i dont care how many coins you hold.. that dont make you entitled. Contribution to bettering the coin is key to getting my attention.

I'm creating a future for Coin2, I'm not sitting on my ass and watching on the sidelines. Either follow my lead or continuing doing nothing. Have a nice day.

Activity: 399

I'm sorry for your loss.
legendary

Activity: 475
Activity: 814
Ok so I got some news now...

Tweet: https://twitter.com/KingArbinV/status/768099947707305984
Jewels Twitter: https://twitter.com/JewelsCoin
Jewels BTC talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jwl-jewels-heroes-launched-1st-jwl-use-case-trading-on-bittrex-1545327

Don't be forgetting about Coin2 now, I got more news on the way along these lines, =P

Been here from the beginning, still here and not going anywhere Smiley

And, yes, still holding the coins from the original airdrop!
Pages:
Jump to: