Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 27. (Read 484335 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
Well whenever your ready let me know and we'll get started on c2 work.
This is the saddest news ive heard all year. King was one of the funniest dudes I ever met on the forums. He was involved in jewels and that's where I first came in contact with him but what a great soul he was.

Do we know what happened.

He had a massive heart attack. 

I read something about him falling on his fathers facebook. I still cant get over it and ive been sad for the last 2 days because of this.

I know how you feel, its been over a month, and I still sometimes forget he is gone, and I go to talk to him, and then remember. I talked with him almost daily for the last 2/12 years.
on facebook. We had so many plans. Well now I and the the very few of us will continue on. And do our best without our Leader!

Yeah, you must be heartbroken. If you ever want to talk just throw me a pm and if you need help getting c2 back on track count me in. Id like to do whatever I can to help.  Btw, do you know if his parents know about this thread and c2 in general?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
That news is so sad. He was a great member of the crypto community and died way to young.

I will pour some out for the homie tonight.

Cry
sad news about King. Time for us to get this coin back on track now....he would not want to see it die.
How bout we pledge something to him? I'll start. If c2 trades over 500 sat within the next 6 months I'll give a half million shares to the family. Who's with me?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
That news is so sad. He was a great member of the crypto community and died way to young.

Cry
sad news about King. Time for us to get this coin back on track now....he would not want to see it die.
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever

Cry
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
C2 Huge buy today......  Shocked Shocked

500 next?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
This is the saddest news ive heard all year. King was one of the funniest dudes I ever met on the forums. He was involved in jewels and that's where I first came in contact with him but what a great soul he was.

I read something about him falling on his fathers facebook. I still cant get over it and ive been sad for the last 2 days because of this.

I know how you feel, its been over a month, and I still sometimes forget he is gone, and I go to talk to him, and then remember. I talked with him almost daily for the last 2/12 years.
on facebook. We had so many plans. Well now I and the the very few of us will continue on. And do our best without our Leader!

legendary

i am sad and angry because god takes good people first..

Yeah. You can say that again. I once lost a friend and he was only 22 years old but he was the coolest and nicest guy I ever knew.

This is very sad, I just keep hoping he comes back and starts posting again but I now that wont ever happen.

Cry
Activity: 676
i am sad and angry because god takes good people first..
I just saw it on his fathers facebook.   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

R.I.P. Brian GaudinierAKA King Arbin

legendary
I have the source for Chain of Conflict from when I was helping King Arbin with some stuff on it. I don't have the time right now to make it multiplayer but does anyone have ideas on what I should add to singleplayer? Open to all suggestions and I will try to do them in my free time.
Also I can only code stuff for it. If anyone can do the 3D models and textures for it message me or reply here.
hey C2 hodlers, sorry to hear about your loss. Is there active discussion going on somewhere, or this is the only place?
As far as I'm aware this is the only place.

Yes, this is the place for the moment. King did set up a discord. Yet I might have to make a new one, I need to go there and see if he had given me higher access. I will let you all know. Life has been hard the last couple months. I myself helped a little with COC, yet That had always been King's project. Mine has always been Coin Quest. Which I will be starting back up in the coming weeks.
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
I have the source for Chain of Conflict from when I was helping King Arbin with some stuff on it. I don't have the time right now to make it multiplayer but does anyone have ideas on what I should add to singleplayer? Open to all suggestions and I will try to do them in my free time.
Also I can only code stuff for it. If anyone can do the 3D models and textures for it message me or reply here.
hey C2 hodlers, sorry to hear about your loss. Is there active discussion going on somewhere, or this is the only place?
As far as I'm aware this is the only place.
Activity: 225
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i already join the forum and discuss it
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Shocked. Way too young. RIP Brian.
Pages:
Jump to: