Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 78. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Still holding the coins from the original giveaway btw, and bought plenty of more Smiley

Yes me too. Grin Grin

Nice that I am not the only one Cheesy

Thats awesome, don't forget we have been implemented in games already. Check out the Hyper Thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.new#new

No need for them to go to the hyper thread, I have the games listed that we were implemented in listed on the OP  Roll Eyes

Well I was just helping them in case they didn't read the OP! Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1000
Still holding the coins from the original giveaway btw, and bought plenty of more Smiley

Yes me too. Grin Grin

Thats awesome, don't forget we have been implemented in games already. Check out the Hyper Thread.

No need for them to go to the hyper thread, I have the games listed that we were implemented in listed on the OP  Roll Eyes
legendary

Yes me too. Grin Grin

Activity: 814

Yes me too. Grin Grin

Activity: 799

Yes me too. Grin Grin
I have not been here for a while and it is great to see the progress! Good job, keep going!
legendary

Sorry I didnt get a model update in last night, kinda got tired and passed out, but anyway here is the update today. Seems to be alot tougher going by an actual image rather than making things up as I go.

ok ive been working on the windows, took about 2 hours to create them, now im building the actual walls around them. hope it looks great in the game, its starting to look nice in blender
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
If someone comes up with some sort of productive contest i'll donate some C2 for the rewards funds. DM me the idea and i'll hold it if I think that it will be worthwhile  Grin

Nice.  Im in too for a bit of a donation.  Im thinking games we can put into the coinstore that utilize the coin2 payments.  Have you recieved any other ideas?

No other suggestions yet, but I'm open to anything.  I'll be back home on Sunday, so, I'll update my wallet and set a nice amount aside.  I'm thinking 100k or so to get some participants

Sounds good I will throw in a bunch too for something solid.  Pm me with your ideas
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
If someone comes up with some sort of productive contest i'll donate some C2 for the rewards funds. DM me the idea and i'll hold it if I think that it will be worthwhile  Grin

Nice.  Im in too for a bit of a donation.  Im thinking games we can put into the coinstore that utilize the coin2 payments.  Have you recieved any other ideas?

No other suggestions yet, but I'm open to anything.  I'll be back home on Sunday, so, I'll update my wallet and set a nice amount aside.  I'm thinking 100k or so to get some participants
legendary
If someone comes up with some sort of productive contest i'll donate some C2 for the rewards funds. DM me the idea and i'll hold it if I think that it will be worthwhile  Grin

Nice.  Im in too for a bit of a donation.  Im thinking games we can put into the coinstore that utilize the coin2 payments.  Have you recieved any other ideas?

Well I went and spread the word about using the API on coinstore to some game developer communities.. hopefullly it will do some good, lol but it would be mighty helpful for people to post around game developement forums about using coinstore to integrate coin2 and try to explain the benefits, thats a good idea in itself.

Lol everytime I do the moderaters boot me off the forum.  King give me some actives ones and im on it

lol.. maybe not so much as use the words bitcoin, or crypto currency paired together.. try "virtual currency" it throws their defenses down where their so against bitcoin.
legendary
If someone comes up with some sort of productive contest i'll donate some C2 for the rewards funds. DM me the idea and i'll hold it if I think that it will be worthwhile  Grin

Nice.  Im in too for a bit of a donation.  Im thinking games we can put into the coinstore that utilize the coin2 payments.  Have you recieved any other ideas?

Well I went and spread the word about using the API on coinstore to some game developer communities.. hopefullly it will do some good, lol but it would be mighty helpful for people to post around game developement forums about using coinstore to integrate coin2 and try to explain the benefits, thats a good idea in itself.

Lol everytime I do the moderaters boot me off the forum.  King give me some actives ones and im on it
legendary

legendary

legendary

Ok I havent had as much time as I would have liked to work on this today, but I have a few more hours I can spend on it to do the windows, tomorrow I will begin the entry way to the room, no clue how it will look, haven't seen it or anything so I get to make it up. Should also begin texturing tomorrow.

The screenshot for the moment is showing that I've completed the room layout, finished the concrete flower, made the lighting a little better so things can be seen and modified the colors a bit to make it so its easier to see.
legendary
This is all great news....dbo.com is money.  And happy birthday kalisto.

Yes especially if the original developers create Dragonball Online 2 in the next 6 months.. they will want the domain and I don't plan on coming off it easily.

Now that is clever! Smiley
legendary

Yes especially if the original developers create Dragonball Online 2 in the next 6 months.. they will want the domain and I don't plan on coming off it easily.
legendary
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Well I finally found us a Windows Vps to run the dragonball online servers from. In the process we also acquired DBO.com, how great is that?  

Kalisto's birthday was also 2 days ago, sorry I forgot to mention it.

I have been working to improve my internet signal by putting up some antenna's in the yard. I have 3G internet from a cell phone company.. not very good but does the job.

Things should start moving at a steady pace again, and I should have a model update by tomorrow night. Didn't have much time to work on it for the last couple days. Tomorrow I plan on spending at least 6 - 8 hours on it, not much to go other than the right side of the room, the entrance, windows in the ceiling and texturing.

Just keeping everyone updated as to what has been going on.

Great news on the servers!!!

Kalisto's birthday. Is he not buying the buns;-)

Happy birthday!!!!!
legendary
Well I finally found us a Windows Vps to run the dragonball online servers from. In the process we also acquired DBO.com, how great is that? 

Kalisto's birthday was also 2 days ago, sorry I forgot to mention it.

I have been working to improve my internet signal by putting up some antenna's in the yard. I have 3G internet from a cell phone company.. not very good but does the job.

Things should start moving at a steady pace again, and I should have a model update by tomorrow night. Didn't have much time to work on it for the last couple days. Tomorrow I plan on spending at least 6 - 8 hours on it, not much to go other than the right side of the room, the entrance, windows in the ceiling and texturing.

Just keeping everyone updated as to what has been going on.
Pages:
Jump to: