Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 77. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
sure if you want man, im currently designing a HUD for the game instead of just the basic command prompt.. will still display the same info, will just be a bit more graphical.. even though really nothing about the game is graphic at all.. anyway.. i thought of a way to do C2 in this game, just have to take some time to do the codework for it. Its gonna start out on a manual payment until i make time to work in the api for coinstore and do auto payments.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Ok well I renamed the Game Client finally. Also added a few lines to the initial message about the login error.

"The first time a command is sent will result with an Illegal name error, just ignore this for now."
"After the initial Illegal name error you are free to login or create a new character as normal."

New Link to the Game Client: http://107.181.166.143/DBTFF/wm_client/index.php?

I'll get all this added to the OP sometime today as well before someone decides to let me know its not listed there.

I'll also give someone 20,000 Coin2 to design a Web Banner for Dragonball The Forsaken Future, just make it large enough that it can easily be resized to small and still be read easily. Include the Game Name, Coin2's Logo, and the Host and Port for connection.

Anyone test the game out? Reviews.....

King if you post the 20,000 bounty for the web banner in the services section you might get some hits.  Want me to throw a post up there?
legendary
Ok well I renamed the Game Client finally. Also added a few lines to the initial message about the login error.

"The first time a command is sent will result with an Illegal name error, just ignore this for now."
"After the initial Illegal name error you are free to login or create a new character as normal."

New Link to the Game Client: http://107.181.166.143/DBTFF/wm_client/index.php?

I'll get all this added to the OP sometime today as well before someone decides to let me know its not listed there.

I'll also give someone 20,000 Coin2 to design a Web Banner for Dragonball The Forsaken Future, just make it large enough that it can easily be resized to small and still be read easily. Include the Game Name, Coin2's Logo, and the Host and Port for connection.
legendary
I wouldn't worry about the cheap coins too much.. it allows new people to get in at an amazing price and also allows the coin to be spread to more hands. There are players starting to pop in on the game too, at least 5 so far this week, which is good considering all the advertisements I have applied for havent been approved. Out of 4 sites only 1 has approved the listing so far.. I have it spread around some of the top Mud player/developer sites. One of the players as even offered some input about an area on Planet Vegeta called Soltari City not having a way out, not sure if I should show her the way out or not.. Im not even really sure of the way out myself, its been so long since that area was made, and if it was remade I wont even  be able to help her out at all.. oh well.. if it really has no way out when I check it, I will just make an exit, ship or teleport out of it. Not really a big deal atm.

In other news.. I have started going through the files looking for compiler warnings and fixing them. I have set the max powerlevel you can achieve in game to around 2.5 Quadrillion. It is very unlikely anyone will ever reach this level, but if they do, there is a Remorting option which is basically a race change and keeping your skillset and losing your power.. but hey you could be like Link from Zelda then but be able to do a Kamehameha lol. or be a Saiyan and wear the Fierce Deity mask from Ocarina of Time.. that would be crazy..
legendary
If anyone has the urge you can lean into my buys on bter.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
I Agree its a good time to stock a few
legendary
Happy sunday all.  King great progress, everything is looking good.

On a side note there is a 5.5BTCsell at 195 which is an obvious wall put up to be able to buy more at a lower price.  If anyone is on the fense the price might pop once that wall is taken down so get in now.

Still have a couple genesis coin2 coins for sale.  Will lower the price for a week down to $12 each.  Good time to grab a piece of coin2 history.

Edit:  Well looks like it worked  Sad
if you are looking for some cheap coins bter could use some support right now
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Ok, since we have Dragonball: The Forsaken Future up and running now,
I decided its time to start looking for people to help out and make some
Coin2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excellent news. Good to see jobs being offered both here and mud forums.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i like this coin and hyper. Hyper has done so well of late. I am hoping coin 2 is next.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Great to see some progress. Nice work KingArbin and Co.
legendary
Ok, since we have Dragonball: The Forsaken Future up and running now,
I decided its time to start looking for people to help out and make some
Coin2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job: Builder :             

What this job entails is writing room descriptions
designing mobs, shops, object creation and overall
having a good time while helping the players.

I am almost sure none of you have experience with doing this so I have staff
on hand to train you. Training time 1 week.

The pay is 10,000 Coin2 per completed area.

Requirements: Proper Grammar, an Imagination, and willingness to do a decent job.

Note: I have also posted this job to actual Mud players, felt I would offer the same to the community.

Job: Roleplay Administrators

The job is basically just that, keep the roleplaying in game active.

Pay is 10,000 Coin2 as well, but per week.

2 weeks training

Requirements: Proper Grammar,  an Imagination, and at 2 large Roleplaying events a week.

Job: Enforcer

This job is basically to make sure there are no cheaters, everyone has to follow the rules.

Pay is 5,000 Coin2 per week

1 week of Training

Requirements: Not soft-hearted

Ok now that that is out of the way.. my updates for today was I removed some options in the new player creation
and fixed a bug or two. Probly will be more to come throughout the night as I am focused on the code. The options
that got removed were the choices to create an Epic or Legendary player. I have no idea what those are myself and
I have seen the code for them. I don't want this to be confusing for anyone. I left the code in place, just commented
the options to be them out. Eventually I will create a way in game to become them as a reward. The bug that I fixed
was some bad code that tried to call the "motd" or "message of the day" during login. Whoever wrote the code hadn't
defined it and it was causing compiler warnings.

legendary
Ok tonight I took care of the ridiculously high powerlevel gains... now their back to what they should have been in the first place.
I also spent 9 hours last night working on the help file system. Still waiting to see some of you online. Think of it as something to chat with me in real time if you dont want to play. We have a live chat system implemented there. There is plenty to do if you do want to play, killing things, quests, exploring, role playing. If your having trouble using the client(which is still a work in progress),
try out Mush Client.  I don't personally use it but I have heard it is quite good to connect to Mud type games.

http://www.gammon.com.au/mushclient/mushclient.htm

Host: 107.181.166.143
Port: 6500
legendary
Ok I had to come up with a name better than Dragonball Z: Open Source Project.. couldn't really come up with one so
I reverted back to what I called it 10 years ago. Dragonball Z: The Forsaken Future. I am putting out some listings on a
few sites I know of that handles games of this type(Mud), should help to bring in some players that like these sort of games.

I have hired some new staff too, people that worked on the game in the past. There is Kisuke and Ghent. Kisuke is a C programmer and will be helping me do bug fixes and creating new content. Ghent will be there to enforce the game rules and help new players.

Don't be afraid to stop by and join us: http://107.181.166.143/DBZOSP/wm_client/index.php?

there are also specialized clients that connect to the game.

Mush Client is top among most players. http://www.gammon.com.au/mushclient/mushclient.htm

Page Title and Link still got the old name in them.

A much bigger issue is this: "Illegal name, try another." (after typing new, new name, and so on) no chance of testing it this way.
Used the build-in client for the link you gave.

I'll change the page and title soon, its just not top on my things to do list atm.

"Illegal name, try another." is a known bug with the web client cutting off some of the sent line, I have Oldandgrey working on fixing it. for now just type new twice or your name twice to bypass it. Chrispop can verify it works, he has been bug testing.  There is also mush client which is free to use, you just have to configure it to connect to the host and port that I have listed. The link to it was included in my last post.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Ok I had to come up with a name better than Dragonball Z: Open Source Project.. couldn't really come up with one so
I reverted back to what I called it 10 years ago. Dragonball Z: The Forsaken Future. I am putting out some listings on a
few sites I know of that handles games of this type(Mud), should help to bring in some players that like these sort of games.

I have hired some new staff too, people that worked on the game in the past. There is Kisuke and Ghent. Kisuke is a C programmer and will be helping me do bug fixes and creating new content. Ghent will be there to enforce the game rules and help new players.

Don't be afraid to stop by and join us: http://107.181.166.143/DBZOSP/wm_client/index.php?

Mush Client is top among most players. http://www.gammon.com.au/mushclient/mushclient.htm

Page Title and Link still got the old name in them.

A much bigger issue is this: "Illegal name, try another." (after typing new, new name, and so on) no chance of testing it this way.
Used the build-in client for the link you gave.
legendary

legendary
Well if someone does decide to play, im working on making the menu more compact by integrating the number pad into the client for movement processing.

legendary
well some more updates on the client... got the buttons on the top right working, can now point and click basic commands

coin integration is rapidly moving to the top spot on my list of things to do, haha!

Just need some players, come on people!
legendary
already having to fix things web client-server side... the colors were a bit too dark, i thought it was an issue with the game, it wasnt.. turned out to be with the server for the web client.. it wasnt parsing the color codes from the game correctly and certain colors werent standing out like they should, now things look alot better...

I have to go in and credit a few more things on the login screen, like myself for the original Dragonball The Forsaken Future code this was derived from(made that like 10 years ago..)
legendary
Ok, so things have been looking a bit slow around here.

So while we wait on kalisto and Dragonball Online

I decided to introduce another game that is similar to Dragon Knight.

Introducing Coin2's Dragonball Z Open Source Project

It is a multi anime/game themed text adventure or Mud.

We have been working on creating a browser client for it. Its stable enough to be used now.

This game is all live. Real Time communication, Turn Based Fighting, Quests, 30+ areas to explore, 15+ races with their own unique skills and abilities, Detailed Character Creation, 1000s of Items.

Here is the client in its disconnected mode:

This is it showing when there is a connection:

This is it connected to the game and the login page.
Yes I know its a bit dark, but were gonna change that.

An extensive message system for player and admin communication.
A sample room is located at the bottom of the screen.

A detailed player score sheet, this ones mine, notice the
amount of time I have worked on this, Played: 204 hours.

My race is Fierian, here is the list of their skills and abilities:

Area list, normal players have "Areas" command,
I have "zones" which lists the amount of rooms used.

This is playable now, I started this game back in 2005, and I
ran it for about a year or so when games of its type were popular.

To access the client (keep in mind we are working on it) go here: http://107.181.166.143/DBZOSP/wm_client/index.php?

There are actual Clients available meant for this sort of game, Mush Client(free), Telnet(free), Gmud(free), Zmud(trial), Cmud(paid)..

If you choose to go this route I suggest Mush Client or Zmud.  I personally use Zmud, it is a paid client

Anyway by using a designated program for this, things will look better and work better than our web client.
You will need to look up how to connect to IP and Port for the client you choose.

IP- 107.181.166.143
Port- 6500

We should be able to integrate coins into this one quickly, the game part itself is out of the way.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Hi folks, just added a new landing page to coinstore for the benefit of any new visitors.

Just click on the login button to get to the login page.
Pages:
Jump to: