Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 80. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What happens with Chain of Conflict ? New plans now ?

Well Its been shelved until I can get people to help me out with it, no sense working on it when its more useful and productive for me to help Kalisto with Dragonball Online.

The plus side to this is DBO is a goal that can be met for the time being. He has others that can be helping him in programming. I've been helping out bug testing and working on some new areas for the game. As soon as I am able to extract some clothing he wants me to fix a Coin2 gi(like Goku, Krillen and Yamcha's fighting clothes). That will be pretty cool. For bug testers I am thinking of fixing a special hat for them with a Ant or Roach on it, lol.

I should have an update on the new model by tonight, Actually modeling the entire room from the picture is a bit hard, alot of shapes in there that can't be made simply by deforming a cube or sphere, like the concrete leaves that seem to be coming from the vase at the top of the stairs. So far what I have done is the table, the stairs, the platform, the arches under the platform and the vase, the stem, and the left leaf at the bottom(just the outline. took me 3 tries to get the shape exactly right). If you want to see this let me know, would be happy to show it off.

Thanks for your information and the tireless work !
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Well Its been shelved until I can get people to help me out with it, no sense working on it when its more useful and productive for me to help Kalisto with Dragonball Online.

The plus side to this is DBO is a goal that can be met for the time being. He has others that can be helping him in programming. I've been helping out bug testing and working on some new areas for the game. As soon as I am able to extract some clothing he wants me to fix a Coin2 gi(like Goku, Krillen and Yamcha's fighting clothes). That will be pretty cool. For bug testers I am thinking of fixing a special hat for them with a Ant or Roach on it, lol.

I should have an update on the new model by tonight, Actually modeling the entire room from the picture is a bit hard, alot of shapes in there that can't be made simply by deforming a cube or sphere, like the concrete leaves that seem to be coming from the vase at the top of the stairs. So far what I have done is the table, the stairs, the platform, the arches under the platform and the vase, the stem, and the left leaf at the bottom(just the outline. took me 3 tries to get the shape exactly right). If you want to see this let me know, would be happy to show it off.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Thanks for the topic change & goodluck with the MMO!
legendary
Ok I changed the thread title.. kinda just went simple on it, lol.

Bug testing tonight was adjusting regen time, fixing the sit command, and finding out what is causing various of other crashes.

Apparently Quests are still bugged, I went to test one and screwed my character enough that Kalisto had to edit my player file and cancel the quest, lol..  Aside from that I began working on the model for the actual dining room in King Vegetas castle and decided to use the other room that I made up as a player fighting area within the castle. Gonna have to redo a bit of it to make it look like thats what its used for. As far as that goes though, the progress is moving along quite nicely.

We are also looking for bug testers now, so if you are interested let us know. We are only needing 5 people to do this.
legendary
So the focus is now on the DBZ game? Maybe update topic title

I will, but I have to think just a bit on what it needs to say..
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Some nice buy pressure at bter right now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
So the focus is now on the DBZ game? Maybe update topic title
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice coin with game i join this day Grin
#bitcoinrichman
legendary

Looks like i got the model a bit wrong, I found a screenshot showing the room finally, so I can keep the one I did already as a filler room and create one resembling the actual room now, lol.. my bad
legendary
Just a reminder, were offering 75,000 Coin2 and we will also grant a special item in the game to anyone that is from korea, taiwan, or china that can help translate the language files to english. as you can see from the screenshots alot is still untranslated, and what we do have is translated to really bad english(thanks to google translate). 

We are also looking for someone that can provide us with a windows vps, 50,000 Coin2 for this and a special item in the game.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
legendary

Tonights update on progress includes, kalisto working the bugs out of fighting, but it is working now, Item drops and Zenny drops seem to be causing the game client to crash. He has to rewrite some data tables to get them fixed. Is anyone willing to provide a windows vps to run a server on.

The screenshots are of me test fighting a squirrel, and then one of me and kalisto standing next to each other, so multiplayer is working.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Also want to point out, the models don't look all that great in Blender.. but like when i imported them to Unity, they will look alot better once they are in Dragonball Online. Kalisto has told me the built in Cell Shaders will work their magic on them making them look like they belong to the game. I have done all I can for them in Blender for the moment, cartoon style textures, toon shaders, tried to match up the theme of the area to how it looked in the show. Hopefully I am doing a good job at this. We welcome any help to the game development. As far as the fighting system goes it is a little bugged, the player doesn't always fight back for the moment and the mobs don't fight back at all.  Once he gets this fixed we should be able to open a server up for beta play.

Sounds great. Looking forward to the beta play :-)
legendary
Also want to point out, the models don't look all that great in Blender.. but like when i imported them to Unity, they will look alot better once they are in Dragonball Online. Kalisto has told me the built in Cell Shaders will work their magic on them making them look like they belong to the game. I have done all I can for them in Blender for the moment, cartoon style textures, toon shaders, tried to match up the theme of the area to how it looked in the show. Hopefully I am doing a good job at this. We welcome any help to the game development. As far as the fighting system goes it is a little bugged, the player doesn't always fight back for the moment and the mobs don't fight back at all.  Once he gets this fixed we should be able to open a server up for beta play.
legendary

If anyone has better color suggestions for the pillars let me know, the outer wall has to be black rocks though.. i did see that on the show.. the rest im having to make up.
legendary
Kalisto has been working on getting the fighting system straightened out and working on an anti cheat system for the game. I'll have more updates on the model progress in a couple hours, working on the final touches to this room and going to start on a few corridors leading to various other parts of the castle, the first being King Vegeta's throne room, then second will be the saiyan birthing chambers.
@Oldandgrey......this ones on the house next time I charge my artist fees....lol

Brilliant, love it!!!
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
@Oldandgrey......this ones on the house next time I charge my artist fees....lol

ok im going on break for a bit, need to find something to eat i guess.. but here is some of the texture work ive done so far to the room

Looking good. And to think I spent hours the other night just looking for an image of a yellow sponge (don't ask) that I could legally use.
Pages:
Jump to: