Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 207. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I'm eating tasty tacos right now to help bring in the c2! Smiley woooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo!

legendary
When did it become coin3?

where you hear that? still coin2 Smiley 

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Team efficiency is too low, such a long time yet to solve the problem

Oh I'm sorry that I spent a week and a half in the hospital(Being the only one with formal programming skills) Yes it was bound to take a while.
I have spent the last 4 days working on the coin around the clock(21-22 hour days) I also have a 2 year old that requires my attention.

If you don't like the timeframe to make sure that this coin AND community is secure, make your own coin. Call it BetterThanCoin2.

Exactly when you can solve?
legendary
So very quiet , oh so still, so very quiet!  so very quiet! Smiley LOL! 

legendary
Zyronx I hear ya but....if someone is counting on cryptos to put food on the table dam thats iron balls.  All the power to you and honestly if you're smart...chances r u can do extremely well.

that is not me though! everything I got into crypto has been put into with crypto. I have not put any money from the fiat.
I want to build up by doing it all from here.  So far I'm not doing too bad.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

Lol your pretty useless in here your self get lost.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Zyronx I hear ya but....if someone is counting on cryptos to put food on the table dam thats iron balls.  All the power to you and honestly if you're smart...chances r u can do extremely well.
legendary
almost there guys...hang in there...

Goood to hear Smiley thanks Bro! Smiley
legendary
This is just a question not to get anyone upset.  Is everyone that can wait 2 weeks to get their coins trading. Just trying to get a guage of whats going on here. If you trade feverously all day I get it. If not than whats the rush?

I think some are freaking out because they went all in on coin2 . and expected to keep trading it as income. yet with it frozen. they can't trade so they are now in trouble with no back up. that might be why they are anxious. they want to eat something. and its been a while. that is my guess. not everyone is a buy and a holder.  

Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
almost there guys...hang in there...
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
This is just a question not to get anyone upset.  Is everyone that can wait 2 weeks to get their coins trading. Just trying to get a guage of whats going on here. If you trade feverously all day I get it. If not than whats the rush?
legendary
How to deal with the coins forzen at mintpal?

patience , its coming soon! Smiley
Activity: 322
How to deal with the coins forzen at mintpal?
Activity: 436
I may start a new project for Cryptocoins with Coin2 as main theme.. 1st is locate 1 or 2 programmer(s) who interested into share profit from revenue  or net worth of the found company. He or she must have knowledge in mobile (iOS/Android/Window8) cross platform programming language, qt, html5, css. A back end cloud server experience. Will discuss this later when everything's settle.

I could be interested in collaborating on something.
Let me know.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I may start a new project for Cryptocoins with Coin2 as main theme.. 1st is locate 1 or 2 programmer(s) who interested into share profit from revenue  or net worth of the found company. He or she must have knowledge in mobile (iOS/Android/Window8) cross platform programming language, qt, html5, css. A back end cloud server experience. Will discuss this later when everything's settle.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Ill buy all cheap coins if it happend
legendary
Good to hear you doing ok Kalisto. I undetstand the hospital thing. I was in there a week almost a year ago.

You are doing a awesome job! Smiley
Whatever C2 intend to do, don't change it's logo.
Especially right after the incident. it will create a psychological subconscious non confident image rather attractive luring attention focal point.
Retaining old image send a much effective stronger message of being united, commitments and strength..

I think re-branding to a more modern and professional logo is very beneficial.

May be when Coin2 secured after a long period of time and price stability is in an ultimate gradual increase trend. At the moment, it will generate negative impact in an disadvantage position we're at. We need to focus more on positive advancement resume our project goal, if possible ramp up the speed.

Oh I'm sorry that I spent a week and a half in the hospital(Being the only one with formal programming skills) Yes it was bound to take a while.
I have spent the last 4 days working on the coin around the clock(21-22 hour days) I also have a 2 year old that requires my attention.

If you don't like the timeframe to make sure that this coin AND community is secure, make your own coin. Call it BetterThanCoin2.

Don't worry Kalisto. Always will be people like this who love to moan like an old lady. That make the world interesting even aliens from other planet think so and dare not to make a 1st contact until such species significantly reduce near extinction.
Jump to: